• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

(You could sneak in and kidnap aura. A half head man isn't verry hard to steal.) Aura lay unguarded in the medbay. He didn't have a private room as they assumed the enemy was leaving.

Pride tip toed through the base. He managed to sneak in through a open window. He snuck around in the shadows making sure to stay hidden he snuck into the med bay and found Aura. He sent a needle into the back of his neck paralyzing his body entirely hs then went up to him and put him in a sack and snuck back out. "Ahh this seems familiar to me. What about you? He asked Aura who was inside the sack. He just managed to leave the enemy base with Aura undetected.

(Lol for fun lets say we walk right past him) walks right past echo not even trying to hide. Waves to him as he does doughnuts and keeps walking.

"Echo puts it on the passenger seat. Then he throws a block of cheeze at prides face and says " have some complemenery cheeze and enjoy the ride." Echo laughs driving out of the bace and going to the enemy bace. He drove like a maniac

Pride eats the block of cheese as echo drives not seeming bothered by it at all."Your a very good driver,"pride says as Aura bounces around in the back.

When they finally arrived echo slamed on the brakes and flew through the windshield. He didn't have is seatbelt on.

Pride grabbed the sack with Aura in it and got out."Hmm ok thanks for the ride my names Deus it was nice to meet you,"he said hosting Aura out. And walking towards the base.

Pride walked inside the base and slammed Aura down on the couch next to him."Now its time for anime, "pride said changing the TV to anime.

Aura was limp like a ragdoll. Sadly if he didn't get some kind of medical attention. He needed blood and bandaging at the least.

"Ugh what a drag!" Pride said as he took Aura out and began cleaning up his wounds before throwing him in a cell and locking him up.

'A Man forcefully hands me a Rifle and pushes me off a chopper and into the Fray. With no parachute I slam to the ground with the rest just like me, forced to fight, And have no knowledge why..... I wasn't injured nor was I harmed from the fall, I just stood up and ran like a coward into a bloody trench to avoid being seen by the enemies, and avoid being killed. I slip and slide down to the trench like a buffoon due to the mud, I splash into the trench, covering myself with gallons of blood of these People I don't know.... The trench is more of a stream now because of the blood. The bodies of soldiers stacked up high, some just float from the blood, they have no flesh or blood, just their skeletons with skins wearing their stained dark uniforms....'

'I submerged half of my body, now already painted with blood, I blend in perfectly. I held my gun close to my chest as I look above the trench filled with fear of Death, Soldiers pass by above me through planks preventing them from falling into the trench, some get shot while crossing it, they fall into the trench like ragdolls. One soldier got shot and fell into the trench, still alive, only having a flesh wound to his shoulder. I crawl towards him to check if he's fine, He looks at me and begins to mutter words...

“....... Forgive me My Nation from failing, I manage not to make it to the other side, where my enemies lay and wait for me with a rifle.... I join these men that have fallen into the end of their fight.... No glory.... No Redemption.... Just the chance to see and meet Death... My love ones shall not remember me, for I have not join them into their resting grounds... Instead only the man that killed me shall remember me... On how pathetic and weak I was...... I call upon the angels of God to take my soul and take it to the fiery pits of hell....... Forgive me If you can my Nation..... Remember Me as A weakling to your sight.... As a Failure...'

With his last words he uttered, he raises his hands to sky praising the God that abandoned him, He then proceeded to pull out his handgun...... And shoots his head.... His blood splatters to eyes, blinding me...

Last edited by a moderator:
Lust slowly began to wake up, somehow back at the base. Her headache had gone but she felt sick for some reason. {there's still something I need to do..} she thought and slowly walked to the bathroom. She quickly took the test and it came out positive. ".....well shit.." She muttered, all of her actions making sense now. She threw the test away and cleaned herself up. She changed, sad that she missed the whole battle, but she was a bit better at getting information anyway. She changed into a white t-shirt and really comfy black yoga pants. She walked down to the to and saw Pride. "Hey, how was the battle..." She said softly, a bit depressed actually.

@Tylor guillory

Pride yawned and stretched as he saw her a smile crept across his face." Oh it was crazy and confusing and half the time I wasn't even sure what was going on....soo in other terms it was pretty normal for me,"pride smiled." I did do quite the number on those weavers though and I caught Aura....again I mean geez that guy must like me or something, "pride stopped and squinted as lust making a pouty face." How are you feeling now?" @SenpaiMagnum

Last edited by a moderator:
"I'm feeling much better now and I'm glad that you had a fun time.." She smirked and sat next to him, kissing his nose, cutely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back