• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

echo called down. "Leah! It's me Echo. The sins are at the bace..... Come on..... Let's get you out of here."

Aura cursed and walked out the front door. He drew both of his swords, ready to face any foe. "Sins! Cain! I will not allow you to hurt anyone in here! It's Me you want so fight only me!"

Pride licked his lips as he stood crouched on a light post."Sooo who's first to fall by my hand,"pride said making a first with his left hand while keeping his balance on the light post with the other.

Sena staggered then retracted her threads. She saw Sloth take out guns and aimed. Sena took a bullet and blocked with her threads. The bullet hit Sena's side and she started to bleed. Though it missed all fatal areas luckily.

(Hey, @Aurath Moonblood, perhaps scroll up a bit and find Leah's transmission message thingy... More shit! :D )

He claimed to be the one...'madness weaver'. Since when did the sins not use trickery? They apparently new the newer weavers, then.... He didn't seem to want to go, however. Leah was fine. She didn't need to go anywhere either. Even if it was Echo, she didn't want help from him. Someone insane, their plan would probably backfire. Even if he was a weaver, he would most likely accidentally make her commit suicide.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cain noticed Kano, and Zero went after the girl with the scythe. Cain shot at the light weaver, and Wrath formed a massive javelin of sorts.

Revnoir grabbed Aura by the shoulder, trying his best to move quickly. "Aura, give me some sort of weapon, I'll fight too." He pleaded. He would've gotten a weapon from the armory, but all they had was knives, weak swords, etc. and besides, he didn't have enough time to get there.

Seira was completely oblivious of the whole situation.

"Tch..."

Kano sidestepped and the bullet wissed right near Kano's left ear. Kano shot three arrows simultaneously at Cain vertically. Kano then shot three more horizontally quickly.

Echo reached his hand down. "We have to help them."

Aura passed Rev a gun and a long combat knife that weighed 8lbs

(Where's my foe!)pride leapt around destroying anything he could get his hands on. He also killed anyone who wasn't a sin or Cain.. Or those other two who where off the menu.

"Huh?"

Sena looked over at Zero. She flipped her scythe into gun form. She adjusted the gun to machine gun mode. Her threads made a wall between her and sloth. She started to shoot rapidly at Zero. The bullets were made of fire and steel.

(Everyone ignore aura's words then. He challenger all the sins to stop and fight only him.) Aura growled. "ENOUGH! COME AT ME! ME!! LEAVE THEM ALONE ITS ME YOU WANT!"

Sloth continued to shoot at her until she found a weak spot. She then took starting to shoot at it knowing the girl couldn't hold the wall for too long.

(It's, like, a twenty-foot hole, dude.... . _.)

At 'Echo' reaching his hand down, Leah braced for the strangling feeling of a reaper's threads taking her by the throat. Instead, she felt none. Her eyes, previously squeezed shut, opened, and looked up. She did her best to remain shadowed, but it was obvious there was movement of some sort. She realized... it was Echo, unless a sin, Jealousy, or whatever that one was, could imitate appearances. How embarrassing. She straightened, trying to retain what little dignity she could keep after that, and looked up out of the hole. A bit... deep, it was. The exit was also lined with various identical pieces of metal and concrete. Leah made a kind of sound-- one that implied her saying "How in the heck do you plan to get me out?"

(BRUH! Seira is Envy! Get yo narcissistic butt over there!) Seira still had no idea, and was just a sitting duck.

Revnoir laughed nervously at the gun.

Shit. How pathetic am I, forgetting how to properly use this thing..?

He sighed and stopped complaining. He pointed the gun at Cain, shooting. His aiming... Well let's say it was better than nothing. Sadly, he wasn't close enough to use the knife.

Pride stopped killing and looked at Aura and smiled."Hehe I would but Cain said your off limits so I can't kill you. But I wish I could no offense to you I'm only letting you live because of Cain."

Aura rushed over to sloth, the weaker of the targets. "You...... Stop...... Or I will Kill you." Aura growled out.

Pride leapt away the he spotted envy. " Ohh new target! " he landed right in front of Envy's gun."Hi how are you I'm pride and I'll be killing you today," he said smiling and waving at her.

Cain shot the ground, and smoke Threads were dispersed into the air. In seconds, he was behind Aura and pulling the trigger with the barrel of his gun against Aura's back.

"Crap!"

Sena said out loud. She was forced to retract her threads. She started to run. However, her slight wound slowed her down a bit. She blocked the bullets with the blade of her scythe. She was slightly crying.

" Sorry but orders are orders." She said smirking still putting her full attention on the girl. "Suck it up cupcakes! The sooner you give up the sooner I can kill you." She said walking closer to the girl

'Er...' Leah hesitated, for obvious reasons. A few... manual issues deterred her.

(Wait... I thought threads were magic, not matter. Unless they're a reaper's... and if she touched Echo's threads, would she not go insane?)

Aura ducked the shot and brought the hilt of his sword down on Cains head. "You.... I can never forgive...."

Pride titled his head to the side and smiled not showing his teeth."I'm gonna enjoy this ,"pride said charging at envy. He attacked first with a leg sweep a huge sword in his other hand ready to strike. @Umbra Regalia

"I won't die in vain! No! I will avenge them!"

Sena cried. Tears poured down her face and she took aim at Sloth. The blade of her scythe made a blocking wall for the opposing fire. She turned the gunscythe to explosive cannon mode. She shot and there were giant explosion at each impact point. Half the size of a tank's round and devastation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back