• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

Scarlett got rid of her tray and went to her room, exhausted. She selected a book and flopped down onto the bed.

(I have to go. We're going to make the big trip in half an hour so we need to get everything packed.)

(( No OOC Chat Without an RP Post! D: Not much, but Cain is going to attack Weave ))

Scarlett lazily looked through the book, tired. She flipped a page and heard a noise from just outside her room.

(Interesting...)

"Ugh... Time to walk all the way back to base..."

Kano sighed. It took forever for him to reach the ground from the jet when he pulled the parachute. He took of the parachute and slowly walked back to base using his phone to guide him. He looked around while doing so.

Revnoir burst into Aura's office, leaning on the wall. "The Sins are moving..." He growled, shaking. His body was weaker than it should be, supposedly from the drug that Cain had injected both Aura and him with. "I think they're coming this way."

Yulier had heard, as the second she saw Revnoir struggling to walk and heading towards Aura's office, she followed. She could feel it too, the Sins were moving closer and closer.

In the meantime, Cain had gotten all the Sins into a car and they were headed towards the base.

"I know they're moving, but I can't guarantee it's towards us. I don't want to take that chance, though." He said quietly, and Yulier quickly wrapped his arm around her shoulder when he started to crumble.

Leah dizzily woke to the sound of far-off engines. What... had she been doing? Oh! Yeah, the base. She needed to get back there. Her head whipped around, up and down. She stood and rotated in place. The debris she had fallen through effectively caged her. Light poured blindingly in from the distant escape above, and from the various holes and openings, all of which were too small to fit through. Except, perhaps... that one? Leah began kicking away at gravel and broken stones to try and widen the hole, but to little avail. Still determined, she began to try and pull herself through, head-first. After a failed attempt at getting her shoulders past, she began pulling and striking at the debris by the sides. One piece of stone, wedged between another, was inconspicuously supporting a large, broken platform outside. she pulled the rock away, but released a small avalanche of concrete. She attempted to pull her hand away, but screamed as her hand was crushed.

After freeing her hand, Leah fumed. She was inexhaustibly furious. Her hand was shattered and her head was pounding. Minutes later, she discovered the remnants of her earpiece. Oh, spectacular! She was trapped, had no hope of climbing out, and no way of communication!

(I'm starting to feel like I'm rewriting The Martian....)

Pacing, pacing. Only thing left to do in her small cage.

Pacing, sitting, pacing.

"Are we heading out now boss," pride said referring to Cain. He was now in a white straight jacket made of his threads."Heheh I'm ready to kill I got my machine proof jacket on,"pride said smiling like a lunatic.

At a fluctuation in the light, Leah, who was busy sitting on a rock, retreated into the shadow behind her. A sin. She stilled her movement, tried to quiet her breathing.

"Ugh! So damn far! I wish teleporting is real..."

Kano was still walking and walking. Though soon enough in the distance he saw the giant gates of Weave. His pace was slowing down. His left hand was on his right shouler. He cursed and walked a bit further. Suddenly his body fell to the floor and his mind blanked out on him.

"Fucking hell..."

Wrath was doing something on his phone, and Cain glared at Pride. (They're in the car xD 1 more post mmk?)

Revnoir said nothing, but he shared the worry that Aura had about them showing up. The drug would wear off soon, but what if it wasn't quick enough?

"I.... Know...You!" Echo called. "Need some help pal?"

Aura had a secret. Something he wouldn't tell anyone. The wound in his gut still wasn't healed. Only the wound had closed up. Nothing more. Plus it was infected... His skin was more pale than usual. He had dark circles under his eyes. He looked compleatly unhealthy.

Sloth was on her phone and checking if one of her guns were loaded at the same time, not paying attention to what anyone was doing.

Revnoir noticed just how pale Aura was, and strayed away from Yulier's support to get a closer look. "Aura... Are you... Alright? You're pale..!" He said, his eyes widening. Even if he was in no position to do so, he worried over the older male.

"We're here~!" Cain called out as he parked the car infront of the gates. "Hunting season is officially here!" He was getting worked up, just imagining the ways he could give Aura a painful death.

"Fuck, they're here..!" Revnoir growled, realizing they were much closer than before. And they stopped moving.

Seira had been outside, taking a walk, and hadn't noticed the Sins in her deep thoughts.

Pride waited all excited ready to head out."Oh imma kill some weavers oh imma kill some weavers gonna eat up a weaver for lunch oh wait is it close to lunch time yet,"pride asked after finishing his song.

"Hehehehe!" Pride laughed like a mad man and leapt from the vehicle drooling like a beast. "Your all gonna die now Deus has been let loose!" Pride said moving to fast to see in random directions.

Leah's thoughts were frantic. She'd be killed. The sins would kill her when they lured her out. She'd chose this prison over death. The latter was inescapable. She remained as silent as she could.

"I'm not going to lose my division like before!"

Sena shouted. She was hidden in the shadows. However you can see the faint glow of her hair. She took out her scythe and her threads corrupted the scythe and made the blade extremely larger. She made a horizontal swipe at the truck where the sins were. The temperature of the threads were able to melt nearly anything in its way.

"I think I'm fine..."

Kano slowly got up from the ground. His weaver powers easily healed the hole after an hour. He saw a van park infront of the gates. He took out his bow and aimed. He spotted Cain coming out of the vehicle. Kano's expression turned aggravated. He took out his bow and aimed. Suddenly he saw a flame scythe horizontally swiping through the vehicle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back