• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

(OMG Now I'm thinking Leah's been confronted by this.
homunculus__s_series__gluttony_by_kaze_11.jpg

Curse you brain.)

At the sudden command through her earpiece, Leah jumped. She had forgotten that was there. She was afraid to respond. Fortunately, Gluttony had responded with more kindness than Leah was expecting from anyone having every been associated with Cain. Panicking and flustered, she bowed her head and repeated a hurried 'thank you!' several times before leaving back out the door. By now, her mind was racing so quickly that her brain had forgotten already about Aura's command. She was too busy trying to cut a direct path in the direction Gluttony had pointed out so as not to lose her way... again.

"Ooohh lets name him apex please please can we sloth," pride said exictedly jumping around. He loved the cute little guy even so much that it made him act like a child more so than usual.(there's also the seven deadly sins the anime lol)

Lust pulled on a jacket and some boots. She was tired of being inside and decided to go look for a kitten. She walked out and started walking, unknowingly towards the Weavers base. She was too caught up in trying to find a cat that she didn't notice her surroundings.

(Y'know what else amuses me? Sloth saying she'll take care of a dog. It's Sloth. xD )

Leah was still wandering the graveyard of wreckage on the way back to the correct base, then remembered to return Aura's command. She clicked on her earpiece, panting from climbing and running through debris.

'I... Uh... I'm alive... *pant pant* Um... Trying to *ouch!* get back to *ergh* the base. I think I can see---!!' At this point, she slipped from her perch atop a small mountain of twisted metal and concrete. She yelled as she slid, falling through various layers of metal and stone before she was knocked unconscious by a renegade metal rod, and her earpiece came apart and was crushed beneath a falling fist-sized rock. It fizzled out, and all that could be received on Aura's end was static. To him, all that would come through the feed was this;

'I... U*-static-*m alive... *pant pant* Um... Trying to *ouch!* get back to *ergh*-static-*se. I thi*-static, then end of message-*'

(Hehe. Fun fun fun!!)

(Oops, forgot.
@Aurath Moonblood)

Last edited by a moderator:
"Alright, you guys. I want to talk to you all." Cain said, crossing his arms and sighing. "All of us are heading to kill the Weavers."

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]"Alright, you guys. I want to talk to you all." Cain said, crossing his arms and sighing. "All of us are heading to kill the Weavers."

[/QUOTE]
(GET THE FAN)

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh," pride screamed excitedly like a child on Christmas. "Really your serious!? Oh yes yes I get to kill kill mill hahahha," pride spun around happily.

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]"Alright, you guys. I want to talk to you all." Cain said, crossing his arms and sighing. "All of us are heading to kill the Weavers."

[/QUOTE]
Already gone!) Lust sighed, not finding a cat and walking back to base. For some reason, she felt really odd and a bit woozy but the feeling will pass eventually. Lust walked in just as Pride said that and could guess what he meant. "We're going to We was base.." She sighed.

Lust nodded, remembering what he did. He could've killed her, but didn't. She decided to stay quiet about it and quickly took an aspirin that was in her jacket pocket.

"Oohh ooh who do I get to kill I know Wrath has dibs on that revnoir guy but i want to kill a big wig to!," pride asked shaking with joy.

Lust shrugged and looked at Pride. "Umm...you can kill whoever gets in your way besides are noir and Aura probably?" She sighed, smirking at how eager he was

"Ooh I'm going to enjoy this so much hmm should u wear my collar or not hmm," pride thought to himself about this. He then looked at lust questioningly. "What do you think lust collar or no collar?"

Sloth got up then went up the stairs to get her weapons. She was excited for it as well but she help wondering why it was so sudden? She took everything she thought she needed then placed Apex down and made sure every was settled for him while she was gone.

"No collar it is," pride said a insane smile on his face and his eye wild like a hungry predator waiting for its prey to appear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back