• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

"Oh a rat an i hmm well you know maybe it wasn't a rat I heard," pride said still smiling.Pride clears his throat then lets out a loud howl and waits for a response. Smiling and eyeing sloth as he did.

"Shut the fuck up already! You're as close to mutts as I can handle already!" Wrath glared at them as he stood in the doorway. He had just gotten back from getting shit from Cain. He was in a terrible mood, obviously.

Lust had drained the coffee pot and was making another pot in the kitchen. She sat on the sink, waiting. She heard mutt, but ignored it.

*Oh if it isn't my good ole friend wrath speaking of dogs. How does it feel being Cains personal lap dog," pride said grinning.

The puppy starts to bark back excitedly then sloth looked at pride like she was about to kill him."well I guess we're caught." She sighed opening the closet door then picking the puppy up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lust heard the dog barking and started to shake. Not from fear, but from wanting to either kill it or run to pride and tell him to kill it.

"You little... I'll fucking rip your throat out!" Zero growled as he lunged at Pride. He grabbed him by the throat and pinned him to the floor, then punching him in the face repeatedly. For some reason, he wasn't using Threads. He had completely ignored the puppy.

pride managed to slip from wraths grasp and avoid more of his abuse."Ooh it seems that someones hiding something small and furry." In a second pride was at the closet holding the puppy."Oh and did I forget to mention adorable,"pride said smiling his eyes filled with stars from how cute the dog was." Oh your a cute doggy yes you are!"

Lust followed the noise and came to Sloths room. She saw Wrath, Pride holding a puppy, and Sloth on anger mode. "The fuck was in my coffee..." She muttered, her eyes on the puppy. She was okay with dogs if they were cute and didn't bark. This one seemed to like barking though.

Cain walked in, after hearing the commotion, and saw the puppy. He didn't look too impressed, but all he did was clear his throat. He stood there watching with an angered look.

Now only yards from the front gate of the 'base', Leah was absolutely sure that this was not that of the Weave. She peeked around corners and over walls as if she expected a grenade to the face. She eventually reached the main door, glancing frantically around herself. She raised her hand to knock, then thought better of it and delicately opened the door, holding her breath and anticipating some sort of alarm to sound.

(*begins adjusting miniature fan, then runs several yards away to load cowpie into cannon*)

" No uh he's to cute to let go ," pride said smiling and holding the puppy away from sloth before realizing Cain was there and tossing the puppy to sloth. His expression changed completely."Umm hello sir is there something we can do for you," pride smiled.

Lust saw Cain and held her hands up, as if to say it wasn't her and walked back to the kitchen. She saw another person but shrugged, thinking it could possibly be a replacement.

Gluttony had heard something at he door, and could be found standing infront of Leah with a raised eyebrow. She made no move.

Cain grabbed the puppy with one hand, and glared at it. He stared at it straight in the eyes, looking annoyed as hell. "Who's idea was this?" He asked, still staring at the puppy.

"Her dog! But I think it's adorable," pride said pointing to sloth accusingly .Then he eyed the puppy worried Cain might hurt it."Please can we keep it Cain please! "

Upon seeing Gluttony standing just in front of her, the unknown weaver froze in a quick moment of panic and terror. After a few terrifying moments of hesitation, she spoke in a small voice.

'Y-you wouldn't happen t-to know how to get t-to the Weave's base from here.... W-would you?' Leah stuttered, her hands shaking with nervousness.

(Oh no! Leah is in trouble!) Aura tapped on his earpiece. "Anyone not at the bace currently please respond."

Cain looked at Lust then back at the puppy. "Tempting..." He said, narrowing his eyes.

"But no. We can keep it if you promise to train it properly. You're lucky I'm an animal person."

Gluttony scowled. "You're a Weaver, right?" She asked quietly, getting closer. "Say Hi to Revnoir for me, will ya?" She said, grinning. She pointed in the direction she should head. Gluttony wasn't too violent, and had been kind to Revnoir when he was there so she decided not to kill the girl today. Maybe another day. "Just hurry ok?"

(Denied)

Sloth smiled glad the puppy wasn't going to die"Thank you! I'll train and take full responsibility for it, I promise!"

"Woohoo we got a puppy," pride said leaping for joy and grabbing the puppy. He then danced around with the puppy who turned his head sideways and looked at pride confused."Look at the puppy lust isn't it cute," pride said shoving the puppy in lust face.

Cortana sighed, hoping the dog would learn to not bark. She kinda wanted a cat now. She doubted Cain would let her but decided to ask anyway. "C-can we get a cat then?" She asked sheepishly, looking away

Users who are viewing this thread

Back