• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

Sabrin feels the adrenaline pumping inside of him, pointing a gun at him turned his Psycho Mode On, Sabrin laughs menacingly.

“Ah~, Playful aren't we now~?”

Sabrin then charges at Sloth like fully armored Rhino.

(ARGH NO

Was there a mission? D: I missed it didn't I?)

Even later yet, Leah could be found in one of the training rooms, crude numbers and letters etched into the wall and side of the keyboard on which she was typing. Her body was slumped over, asleep, a small trail of drool coming from one corner of her mouth. She slept through a blaring siren somehow, and continued to dream of fiery battles with shimmering pink, purple and blue reapers decorated with party streamers.

Vayne turned one of his armor parts into threads and catched the blades using the threads "nice try well good thing you didn't hide in the shadows now" he said and charged to Pride and doing fast strikes.

@Tylor guillory

Sabrin covers his Face with his forearms to prevent from getting headshoted by Sloth as he rushes at her with each bullet passing through his flesh, Sabrin feels happy for some reason, maybe because he finally met a punching bag after a long time.....or is it the pain he long waited for?

“KEEP SHOOTING AT ME SIN!!!” He yelled in enjoyment.

*Moving around the room trying to get a shot on the crazed women while trying not to hit equally crazed man. James begins to open fire on the the women pointing a gun at Sabrin*

Pride laughed. "Oh this might be fun being one of the seven deadly sins I don't get much chance to cut loose so I'm glad I got to go against a weaver even if you are a weak one"Pride said dodging Vayne's attacks as they came at him. He slung his head back as the axe came at him bending back and striking Vanyes jaw with a solid kick.

((@Robyn Banks

I wonder who's fault it is that its a dead baby.

*thinks deeply*

The sarcasm is strong in this one.))

Carly wasn't thinking. She stood still, her breathing slow and shallow.

*Dives into cover getting grazed in the leg in the process and upon readjusting himself returns fire*

Sabrin Tackled Sloth, then pinning her to the floor, he then pulls out his knife and stabs Sloth's hand to the ground.

“Yo!, James, shoot the pillar support of the roof above us, and Lady who's just standing their, the baby is dead, get over it!, Cover yourself and James with water threads quick!, then get out of here and save the rest of the civilians!” Sabrin ordered while still pinning Sloth.

Vayne got kicked at the jaw but recovers fast "I experienced much more worse" he said to Pride and releases the blades again from the axe the sharp threads hits Pride but it seems it didn't do much, he retracts the blades of the axe back and does a different pattern of strikes but a little slower because of the kick.

@Tylor guillory

"Got it also take this you might need" *Toss a Grenade over to Sabin before he begins to fire at the pillars*

(Look on the upside at least the walls are tumbling down)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sloth smirked then yanked the knife out of her hand then gives sabrin a round house kick to the face then healed her hand. She then threw the knife at James. She picks up the grenade then smirks.

Scarlett watched the scene unfold, scared of her own rage. She wasn't happy that Sloth was being attacked. She was furious. Carly wanted to torture Sloth for days before giving her the deserved death. It had to be her to kill Sloth. Scarlett was silent, visibly emotionless.

"Hmm oh well that almost tickled," pride said rubbing where he got hit. Henthen dodged the next volly of blades moving so fast there were almost after images of himself. He then appeared behind Vayne again as nd strick him hard in the face. @Alternated

(Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh.....

Should a somewhat injured weaver who has no idea what her threads are care to show up? xD Yes. She should.)

(And Pumpkin, not submit to the pun side, you shall.)

Leah slowly faded and drifted into a state of being only foggily awake, then pulled herself up onto her crutches. One collapsed, however, when she forgot to replace the small screw with which most of it was supported. She landed on the training room floor with a loud thud, then pulled herself back up. She felt... a bit better after that last nap. The crutches were useless now. Without those, she'd be able to carry her weapon again. She browsed for a moment the racks of weaponry, selecting, unlike before, a fencing blade. The scabbard was simple, plain and delicate black with an elegant handle. She pulled the sword from its place and a long, thin blade was revealed. She then took the belt attached to the scabbard and tied it around her waist.

(I'm assuming the Sins attempted to infiltrate and they're fighting somewhere in the base, hence the alarms?)

As soon as Leah stepped into the hall before the training room, sounds barraged her ears. Yells, commands, screams of fury. Instantly, she began to race after them. Upon reaching the sources and barely intaking a massive battle, she recognized someone attempting to fell a beam. Idiots! The floors above, as well as their own, would all collapse! She sprinted forward, yelling through the cacophony, diving forward to stop the beam from being split. Upon realizing there were bullets whistling through the air in that path, she tried to avert her fall in any way, only ending with a small flail and throwing her arms above her face.

As Vayne got striked hard in the face he goes down but he tries to get up "seriously not now" he said and gets back up to his feet but it seems Vayne was not in a good condition to fight but ignores it "Not yet!" he said loudly.

@Tylor guillory

Users who are viewing this thread

Back