• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution

Pride stood ontop of a burning building."Oh this is going to be good I always enjoy stretching my wings,"he said leaping around and moving in the shadows.

Sloth heard a cry nearby. So she decided to follow the sound.she pointed the gun at girl then grinned. "Aww we're not all that bad."

@ThePumpkinQueen

Carly stopped. She turned to face the stranger. Not having a weapon and being exhausted, Scarlett tried to reason with her.

"Are you kidding me?! I have a child!"

"Roger that" *Responding to the radio*

"Now just get threw that building over there" *Looking around at the ruins of the building for a way in*

(Someone come Duke it out with pride lol) pride searched for any foes he could tear into."Hehe oh little ones come out to play."

Sloth shoots a bullet through the child's head "and now you don't! Its really that simple." She smiled

@ThePumpkinQueen

Sabrin decapitates A Reaper from his chest, causing it crawl towards him, Sabrin then slams his chaisaw to its core. After pulling his chainsaw Out if the Grunts Chest, Sabrin hears some one yelling about a child, and immediately follows the sound of yelling to a burning building.

Vayne patrols around to see if there are any Grunts left "I hope there are no powerful ones" he said and sits down and makes extra metal threads but he didn't let his guard down yet.

"Oh I'd say there's a real big one right here," pride said from the shadows right behind Vanye."How about we play for a bit."

(Bruh.)

Scarlett pressed her finger against the wound, horrified. She saw blood coming out of the child's mouth and uncontrollably sobbed.

"Nononono God please no." Her hands gently touched its face and she cried out hopelessly.

"Someone! Please help!" Her voice was heartbreaking and weak.

"Help!!!" She screamed again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vayne got surprised and jumps back "don't you dare" he said as he pulls out his axe "this guy is powerful I don't know if I have enough power but" he said in his thoughts "OK then I'll take it" he said and goes into fighting stance.

@Tylor guillory

*Door breaks falls down behind the female sin as James Dives into the room* "I head gunshots and someone screaming for help"

Scarlett was silent, beyond words. She stared at her baby, its mouth weakly moving. Its pain was unbearable.

Pride let out a sadistic laugh."I'm going to enjoy this." Pride moved around Vayne quickly sticking to the shadows. "I'm going to rip you apart." He used his threads to make steel blades on gloves.

(Ikr I'm making my character be more on the crazy side.)

"And here's the knight in shining armor coming to save the day." she points the gun at him.

The small child looked up at Scarlett just before those big brown eyes lost their shine. The body started to go limp and its life slipped away. All that was left was an empty shell of a human. There was no sadness, there was nothing. Any more sadness would break Carly. She couldn't take it anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vayne used more threads to make an armor for himself and flails his axe around releasing the blades from it's place hoping to hit him "yes stick to the shadows don't stick around too much though" he said.

All of a sudden pride was behind Vayne a menacing smile on his face."Now die!" Pride aimed the blades for a chink in Vaynes armor and struck like a lion attacking its prey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back