• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution OOC

I'm not sure... I found it in a bookstore, and then my parents bought if for my birthday.

But the subtitle is something like 'Serious scientific answers to absurd hypothetical questions'

The first question is what would happen if the earth suddenly ceased to rotate, but the atmosphere kept moving.

It turns out everyone---- yeah no I'm not spoiling it!

But half of them already can be found on XKCD's website.

Spazzycat101 said:
I'm not sure... I found it in a bookstore, and then my parents bought if for my birthday.
But the subtitle is something like 'Serious scientific answers to absurd hypothetical questions'

The first question is what would happen if the earth suddenly ceased to rotate, but the atmosphere kept moving.

It turns out everyone---- yeah no I'm not spoiling it!

But half of them already can be found on XKCD's website.
Hm, really interesting, I'll look it up and possibly read it, if I had the time... We all know how school can be -_-

[QUOTE="Kamasive Nionnova]Hm, really interesting, I'll look it up and possibly read it, if I had the time... We all know how school can be -_-

[/QUOTE]
Indeed.

Especially if it's training to be a Je-- NOTHING! Nothing! <.< >.> *hides lightsaber*

EEEEEEEEH I HAVE FINALS NEXT WEEK I DONT WANNA GET HOOKED ON ANOTHER ANIME T-T and a research/debate project this week. It's like the second history-language class squish project we've had in a month. ;;

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not forcing anybody to watch the actual anime, I haven't even watched the trailer itself cause I'm also busy myself, I just want you guys to watch the trailer then tell me what you think of it... T~T

Its a good trailer just it reminded me that I have to watch the show and as Spaz said I did even cobbled some code together

Finished the first segment of my character.. Now time to edit for the second segment... This shall be a long afternoon... -Begins editing-

Attention everyone! The Theme Song Contest closes tomorrow morning! Please get your votes in if you have not already!

Heads up all characters on Cain's side! We are picking up the story and heading off to war! Be sure to be more active, or you will be left behind! @Tylor guillory @Tylor guillory @Kiritsu Senpai @VampiresRule Please head over to Reaper 3 to get your characters in! Recruitment will cause massive chaos so it will be best if your characters have been called out and that you save your roles in the story! We plan to start Reaper 3 Recruiting Friday night and as soon as we reach a satisfactory amount of people and characters, we will begin the RP!

[QUOTE="Kamasive Nionnova]Guess what funny thing happened happened to me this very morning, which signifies how much of an airhead I am~~ >~<

[/QUOTE]
You dropped your phone in the toilet because you took that into the dirty, dirty bathroom?

Spazzycat101 said:
WOOHOO

I'll try to be active, though it may be spotty. Finals are coming up. •~•
ALL THE HYPE! Anyhow, when are finals? We may be able to hold things off until then (Mine aren't until January or something)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back