• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution OOC

For Reaper 3? It's under construction. Umbra has mention several times to post your characters before recruitment begins.

I'm awake again! If you need anything, please just ask me, I dont wanna bother Aura ^^ He has some stuff goin on, hes busy. Rp may slow down a bit due to that. ALSO! Plans! I will be up a little later than usual, I plan on watching the gaming awards. 9pm eastern if anyone here is a hardcore gamer and likes Halo, Tomb Raider, all those new games! -flipping out- SO EXCITED! Oculus, show me this new technology!

Kamasive Nionnova] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/3051-umbra-regalia/ said:
@Umbra Regalia[/URL]
By Hi tech stuff, I mean like... Weapons and Military Equipment with bits and pieces of cool looking shiny tech on it, Ya know?
The year is 2023... Theres no halo guns there, sorry. Besides, whos researching to make these things? You'll see why saying your characters are researching is invalid once Reaper 2 ends

revolver_brotherguard_highpoly_by_the_5.jpg

Like this or something... Not to Futuristic

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] The year is 2023... Theres no halo guns there, sorry. Besides, whos researching to make these things? You'll see why saying your characters are researching is invalid once Reaper 2 ends

[/QUOTE]
Idk... Scientists In Weave Base Maybe?

[QUOTE="Kamasive Nionnova]Idk... Scientists In Weave Base Maybe?

[/QUOTE]
Invalid. There is no research by Weave during those 5 years.

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] Invalid. There is no research by Weave during those 5 years.

[/QUOTE]
Wow Really?!

That sorta came to me like a gutpunch in my Geek stomach ;_;

Umbra Regalia][FONT=Rokkitt] Invalid. There is no research by Weave during those 5 years.[/FONT] [/QUOTE] I wonder if Weave even have budget expenses......... Do they? [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/3051-umbra-regalia/ said:
@Umbra Regalia[/URL]

[QUOTE="Kamasive Nionnova]Wow Really?!
That sorta came to me like a gutpunch in my Geek stomach ;_;

[/QUOTE]
Trust me, you'll see why soon.

Kamasive Nionnova]I wonder if Weave even have budget expenses......... Do they? [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/3051-umbra-regalia/ said:
@Umbra Regalia[/URL]
They work for the government, yes. Its quite a bit since the money doesn't go to much else.

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] They work for the government, yes. Its quite a bit since the money doesn't go to much else.

[/QUOTE]
So Weavers are bound by the LAW?!?!?

I smell Mutiny.... And a Massive PLOT!

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] I'm awake again! If you need anything, please just ask me, I dont wanna bother Aura ^^ He has some stuff goin on, hes busy. Rp may slow down a bit due to that. ALSO! Plans! I will be up a little later than usual, I plan on watching the gaming awards. 9pm eastern if anyone here is a hardcore gamer and likes Halo, Tomb Raider, all those new games! -flipping out- SO EXCITED! Oculus, show me this new technology!

[/QUOTE]

Do you think they'll mention Wildstar? It's a PC game...

Alternated said:
Vayne looks at the left side of the room and sees a jumping rope a little dusty but can be used "let's use that then" he said and uses his threads to get the jumping rope.
Shinohara said:
Eve smiled and nodded. "I don't know. It's my first time in these rooms." She said.

...Are neither of them aware of the battle going on outside? Aura called out everyone.

[QUOTE="Kamasive Nionnova]So Weavers are bound by the LAW?!?!?
I smell Mutiny.... And a Massive PLOT!

[/QUOTE]
More or less... Also, just ask yourself how Scourge made the Reapers and controlled them if he was under the government? Eh? Eeeh?

EVERYONE! Please make sure you have submitted your character to Reaper 3! We will not start the rp until the weekend or so! You may use the OOC, but nobody posts in the IC until given the go ahead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back