• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution OOC

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] It includes Revnoir getting his ass beaten and Abel watching from a glass room ^^

[/QUOTE]

Eeeeeehhhhhhh!?!?!

And... And... I dunno if I should say... But...

I soooooo wish there was a ship between Leah and Zero

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] I do. Auranoir is still one of my OTPs and I have THE BEST SHIP MOMENT that we can do! -fangirl squealing-

[/QUOTE]
Just be careful when you try to Ship Revnoir... He might pop out of your head with a Mad look!

Spazzycat101 said:

Eeeeeehhhhhhh!?!?!

And... And... I dunno if I should say... But...

I soooooo wish there was a ship between Leah and Zero
Just remember, Zero is asexual ^^ Doesn't mean he can't feel love for someone, he just wont have... bbys with them.

[QUOTE="Kamasive Nionnova]Just be careful when you try to Ship Revnoir... He might pop out of your head with a Mad look!

[/QUOTE]
I AM Revnoir. He's my "second mask" as some people call it in class. Hes the bipolar me, and Xillia is my "first mask"

its funny, they got it right on the dot
xD

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] Just remember, Zero is asexual ^^ Doesn't mean he can't feel love for someone, he just wont have... bbys with them.

[/QUOTE]

PSH

So? Leah's pretty much the same way with how harsh her general personality is.

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]
I AM Revnoir. He's my "second mask" as some people call it in class. Hes the bipolar me, and Xillia is my "first mask"
xD

[/QUOTE]
Guess they're your Persona or Alter Egos

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]
xD

[/QUOTE]
Well, almost all of my characters are one single isolated and exaggerated aspect of myself... Makes it easier to use them. Either whale, if I tried to make a character to reflect ALL of me...

It'd suck. xD

Spazzycat101 said:
Well, almost all of my characters are one single isolated and exaggerated aspect of myself... Makes it easier to use them. Either whale, if I tried to make a character to reflect ALL of me...
It'd suck. xD
I Focused most of characters on my hidden Personality... Males mostly, Females Rarely...

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] I gotta go for an hour or so ok? ^^

[/QUOTE]
K!, I also gtg in a few minutes, Gotta go to bed soon... Got school tommorow T~T

I have to go too, orthodontist appointment.

I hate those, but at least it's one less appointment until I get these dumb braces off!

With 60% of votes, Say Goodbye has won the Theme Song Contest and will be on the new Overview Tab! Thank you everyone for your submissions and votes!

@Tylor guillory

Here. Now you should be able to get the the IC.

Umbra's post about the reapers assembling the sins happened a while ago, so just read through it.

[QUOTE="Tylor guillory](That's fine with me but wondering we never did do those super sin thing did we?)

[/QUOTE]
No lone OOC in IC. Also, we can say it will happen soon

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]

[/QUOTE]
In Reaper 3, Abel will give the Sins all they need, dont worry.

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]

[/QUOTE]
Umm that wasn't lone ooc it was deus thinking to himself xD

[QUOTE="Tylor guillory]Umm that wasn't lone ooc it was deus thinking to himself xD

[/QUOTE]
Dont be that guy, Tylor. Dont be that guy.

Spazzycat101 said:
(A pic/gif fight..? Really..? xD )
(And besides... I've always thought scythes to be a little impractical.)
I'll... I'll just uh... I'll just go to my corner now then...

Welp. I gtg! Everyone, I cant remind you enough! All of your characters need to be submitted to Reaper 3 as soon as possible! Recruitment starts Saturday and all hell will break loose at that point. I wont have time to get to your characters if I'm busy with new ones, so get those in sometime before Friday night! Please! I'll be back tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back