• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution OOC

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] You dropped your phone in the toilet because you took that into the dirty, dirty bathroom?

[/QUOTE]
No... that was my mom... Happened twice to her...

[QUOTE="Kamasive Nionnova]No... that was my mom... Happened twice to her...

[/QUOTE]
Mah geesh. So what happened?

[QUOTE="Kamasive Nionnova]And No! >~<
I accidentally went to school when their was no school day! xD

[/QUOTE]
-when you get ninjad- Meh GEESH NO SCHOOL TODAY?! You lucky bastard!

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] ALL THE HYPE! Anyhow, when are finals? We may be able to hold things off until then (Mine aren't until January or something)

[/QUOTE]
I think in about a week. ;-;

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] -when you get ninjad- Meh GEESH NO SCHOOL TODAY?! You lucky bastard!

[/QUOTE]
I had no school yesterday too and the whole week last week... But spent most of it on doing my projects and home works T~T that's why I wasn't able to Role Play... why did they gave so many projects to us students!? -Cries in a city corner-

Spazzycat101 said:
I think in about a week. ;-;
Well shit... We'll try to go around your schedule, but we can't guarantee anything alright? We need to start recruitment this weekend because that's when I have time to deal with the chaos and hectic character additions.

[QUOTE="Kamasive Nionnova]I had no school yesterday too and the whole week last week... But spent most of it on doing my projects and home works T~T that's why I wasn't able to Role Play... why did they gave so many projects to us students!? -Cries in a city corner-

[/QUOTE]
Still, there's no school! No school = me not crying every other day and embarrassing myself with my ugly-ass crying! Fekkin stress, man, school y u make it worse?!

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]
Well shit... We'll try to go around your schedule, but we can't guarantee anything alright? We need to start recruitment this weekend because that's when I have time to deal with the chaos and hectic character additions.
Still, there's no school! No school = me not crying every other day and embarrassing myself with my ugly-ass crying! Fekkin stress, man, school y u make it worse?!

[/QUOTE]
Cause... School is way that life tells you 'I hate You'...

[QUOTE="Kamasive Nionnova]Cause... School is way that life tells you 'I hate You'...

[/QUOTE]
Or that it loves you... Or rather loves to torture you, but that's very similar just ask Abel!

Kamasive Nionnova]Oh and [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/3051-umbra-regalia/ said:
@Umbra Regalia[/URL] I just thought of something funny!
Pls dont be a dad joke PLS dont be a dad joke..!

Kamasive Nionnova] [FONT='Black Ops One']Now where was I?... Oh yeah! The Funny thing![/FONT][FONT='Black Ops One'] Revnoir X Abel = 'REBEL'[/FONT] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/3051-umbra-regalia/ said:
@Umbra Regalia[/URL]
Eh? Eeeeeeh? YUSSU! Rebel ship all the way!

But what of Yulaura?

Derp

Wait

Confusion

But didn't you say at one point that you shipped Rev and Aura?

Last edited by a moderator:
Spazzycat101 said:
But what of Yulaura?

Derp

Wait

Confusion

But didn't you say at one point that you shipped Rev and Aura?
I do. Auranoir is still one of my OTPs and I have THE BEST SHIP MOMENT that we can do! -fangirl squealing-

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] I do. Auranoir is still one of my OTPs and I have THE BEST SHIP MOMENT that we can do! -fangirl squealing-

[/QUOTE]
It includes Revnoir getting his ass beaten and Abel watching from a glass room ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back