• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution OOC

Hello everyone! A poll has been added to Notes tab for the Theme Song "Contest"! Please vote on a single song~!

[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood]It's going to be more towards horror and hopelessness in the beginning.

[/QUOTE] Dammit Aura! In the beginning yes but just wait till the enemy/enemies show their face(s) >uO Then things pickup into action and all out badassery. Just kidding it picks up into the Weavers getting their asses handed to them, but pffttttt shhhhhhhhhh.

Hello everyone! We are ready to accept your characters in the new thread. We are starting Reaper 3 much earlier than expected, and are currently working on getting everyone in before it starts. It will be much smoother to switch if your characters are already in the thread for Reaper 3: Final March!

Remember, time skips ahead 5 years. Your characters will be 5 years older than they are now. Anyone who is currently pregnant, your child will be 5 years of age. Your child will need a character description! In that description, please note the father and mother of the child. They will be human, unless two Sins are to have a child together. Then, the child will be a Sin as well. They will be an unnamed Sin.

Thank you for your attention! Please head on over to the (currently under construction) thread to submit your characters! Thank you~!

Reaper 3: Final March[/URL]!
Remember, time skips ahead 5 years. Your characters will be 5 years older than they are now. Anyone who is currently pregnant, your child will be 5 years of age. Your child will need a character description! In that description, please note the father and mother of the child. They will be human, unless two Sins are to have a child together. Then, the child will be a Sin as well. They will be an unnamed Sin.

Thank you for your attention! Please head on over to the (currently under construction) thread to submit your characters! Thank you~!
WUUUUUUUUUUUT

I need to hurry up and finish that theme! O.o "

Spazzycat101 said:
WUUUUUUUUUUUT
I need to hurry up and finish that theme! O.o "
I told you, you have all the time you need ^^ Anyhow, everyone just please, whenever you're ready, head on over to the new thread to make your characters before the chaos commences!

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] I told you, you have all the time you need ^^ Anyhow, everyone just please, whenever you're ready, head on over to the new thread to make your characters before the chaos commences!

[/QUOTE]
So, will we drop this off immediately, or wait a bit to start that one and continue here?

Spazzycat101 said:
So, will we drop this off immediately, or wait a bit to start that one and continue here?
We continue the story as usual, it's just to make the transition smoother.

I think this would be a Perfect Image of Aura~ (^U^)

7395a97e61a6555def1cd348d5f775c7.jpg

Other than the Part of him having one eye and being Albino...

[QUOTE="Kamasive Nionnova]I think this would be a Perfect Image of Aura~ (^U^)
7395a97e61a6555def1cd348d5f775c7.jpg

Other than the Part of him having one eye and being Albino...

[/QUOTE]
OMFG

*spittake*

DAMN

If that's Aura, then I can see why Yulier likes him. >.>

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back