• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution OOC

Spazzycat101 said:
@Umbra Regalia did you see the song I suggested? Or must it be in the format of a YouTube video? If so, then I'm out of luck.
I didn't, and sorry guys for leaving so early on in the day. Was having a bit of a problem with stress ^^ I'm fine now so I'll be on whenever I can.

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] I didn't, and sorry guys for leaving so early on in the day. Was having a bit of a problem with stress ^^ I'm fine now so I'll be on whenever I can.

[/QUOTE]
That's fine.

In fact, I was trying to keep up with a detailed RP while at the same time writing a blog post about LotR. You're totally fine.

Also, to anyone who is currently reading Weave, I have some bad news... Weave is being deleted and will be redone. The whole story will change.

Spazzycat101 said:
(So... Only one person knows at all that Leah's missing, and none of the sins at the Weave's noticed that another person popped up on their internal sin tracker?)
The Sins would've noticed, but Cains a bit predictable. They all more or less expected new Sins to happen but seeing as they don't know it's Leah, most wouldn't care. I can't really say, cos I don't own all the Sins anymore ^^|| But yeah, it's just a unique feeling for each Sin, they only know their well... Sin. They know a new Envy popped up, just dont know who took the place of Seira. Except for Zero now >u<

ALSO! I need your guys' help for the book if you don't mind ^^ Should I keep the Leviathans and Grunts? It would then just be Elites and Nobles. Thus also pushing away a lot of confusion in appearance. Halp meh pls -3-

Notes tab is finally back up! Still working on a few things for the Information part but everything other than that is up! -dies- Oh god how many times did my computer crash or my browser crash..? Or how many times did I accidentally hit the 'back' button with this darned touch screen?

I won't be on for a long while, I got 4 basketball games next week and family junk is holding me up for the weekend

Kamasive Nionnova]Finally...No more exams and crap said:
57a8c5ee170aa_Adorablecrying.gif.2c42e9018313c2b52cb6521421f3029a.gif
[/URL]

Attachments

• Adorable crying.gif
    Adorable crying.gif
    717.5 KB · Views: 11
  • Omg the tears.gif
    Omg the tears.gif
    279.6 KB · Views: 11
Just wanting to know what age highschool is. Because the school system we have here in finland is fucked up.

Shinohara said:
Just wanting to know what age highschool is. Because the school system we have here in finland is fucked up.
Oh xD (sry was in class, got caught up in science work) yeah Canadian highschool goes from grade 9 (normally ages 13-15) to grade 12 (normally ages 17-18) And sometimes we even have grade 13.

Notes tab is finally back up entirely! There is some information there on the Weavers, the Reapers, the Sins, and the others. If you have any questions about how Threads work or what Reapers look like, that can be found in the Notes tab!

Spazzycat101 said:
FINALLY!!!!!
Final Fantasy Xlll is downloading on my complooter.

HeheheheheheheheheHAHAHAHAHAA
-only wants 15. Already has 13- 15 COME OUT ALREADY NOCTIS NOTICE ME

*has never played FF before, so figured I might start out with one of the ones with the, in my opinion, good graphics*

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] Revnoir quickly uses his phone to do so, and before you ask how, his phone is specifically made for things like this.

[/QUOTE]
Because there's an app for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back