• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution OOC

Or some of the AI in the Weave go all Ultron and try and pilfer the remnants of the world further. Wait, Ultron was all about evolution, though....

OMG YOU ARE A SECRET MARVEL AGENT UMBRA!!!!!!! O.o HOW COULD I HAVE NOT SEEN IT

Ok guys, a bit of news. Just a bit. I may not be online too often, and the chapters for the book will be updated whenever I can. I'm having some personal problems and have a lot of stress right now so I may be very irritable. If I get angry at you please don't take it personally, and know that I'm trying my best to keep my anger away from all of you guys. I'm super sorry in advance! I'm going to see a therapist soon so it should get better after that. Sorry in advance!

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] Ok guys, a bit of news. Just a bit. I may not be online too often, and the chapters for the book will be updated whenever I can. I'm having some personal problems and have a lot of stress right now so I may be very irritable. If I get angry at you please don't take it personally, and know that I'm trying my best to keep my anger away from all of you guys. I'm super sorry in advance! I'm going to see a therapist soon so it should get better after that. Sorry in advance!

[/QUOTE]
If you want someone to talk with, you can always PM me and I'll reply when I'm online.

Shinohara said:
If you want someone to talk with, you can always PM me and I'll reply when I'm online.
No, it's alright, but thank you. I've got a really good friend at school here for me and the therapist should work. Thank you so much tho.

And why... How... What happened that Yato and Leah escalated so damn quickly? >u<

Welp, I'm leaving in 20 mins to the one place I don't wanna be right now. But the good thing: I have the day off Friday! I can work on all my bullshit then :D Yay! Stressful working! Fkin shit

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]
Welp, I'm leaving in 20 mins to the one place I don't wanna be right now. But the good thing: I have the day off Friday! I can work on all my bullshit then :D Yay! Stressful working! Fkin shit

[/QUOTE]
;-;

Alternated said:
Vayne thinks of what Gunther said "is that so, you know that life is sometimes very unpredictable you will never know what happens just like a mystery box you will never know what is inside it" he said looks up the sky "or maybe it's a mystery how it was made".
You mean life is like a box of chocolates?

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] You mean life is like a box of chocolates?

[/QUOTE]
It can be and it can be not it depends on what life wants you to get.

Chapter 10 of Weave is up! If you're wondering what all the different levels of Reapers look like, just head on over to that chapter. It explains their physical descriptions. Also, locations are now removed from the book, just a heads up.

Actually, life is like a box of chocolates. If you take the metaphor way too far, there's some people who have been pampered their whole lives. That's like a very specific pre-ordered box of chocolate. There's other stuff, though. Someone like that one really cool artist... Wiley! Like him, there's a surprise or something at the bottom of the box.

It aaaaaaall depends on the depth of the metaphor.

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]Wait WHAAAA? Since when was thanksgiving in November?!

[/QUOTE]
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait I'm confused.

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]Wait WHAAAA? Since when was thanksgiving in November?!

[/QUOTE]
Spazzycat101 said:
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait I'm confused.
wait now i'm even confused since when was thanksgiving NOT in november?!?!?

zenreaper said:
wait now i'm even confused since when was thanksgiving NOT in november?!?!?
All I know that unquestionably relates to thanksgiving is turkey and Thursday.

Also, Aura and I need to know exactly the polls of who's ok with the 5 year skip for Reaper 3. I'd post an actual poll if I knew how to remove it afterwards.

Anem said:
Oh yeah forgot Canada did that

Everyone forgets Canada does anything xD We just huddle in our igloos all day apparently.

Anem said:
But Canadians do have memorable things like their anthem and their prime ministers
shhhhh don't even mention our prime minister. Fkin Stephen Harper that bitch. -he costed us so many jobs- the only thing that's great about Canada is we have the greatest redneck stores. That and we're all super nice. If you dont say sorry we think you're insane or something. Or American.

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]
shhhhh don't even mention our prime minister. Fkin Stephen Harper that bitch. -he costed us so many jobs- the only thing that's great about Canada is we have the greatest redneck stores. That and we're all super nice. If you dont say sorry we think you're insane or something. Or American.

[/QUOTE]
Point a:

xD

Point b:

Sorry, but I am insane. I've survived three years of middle school. There's no way you get through that and remain mentally sound if you were before. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back