• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution OOC

Spazzycat101 said:
Point a:
xD

Point b:

Sorry, but I am insane. I've survived three years of middle school. There's no way you get through that and remain mentally sound if you were before. :P
Wait... Middle... School? Whaaaa? Isn't that 6th grade and up..? Or was it 4th..? Wait how old are you!?

6th=11-12

7th=12-13

8th=13-14

9th=14-15

10th=15-16

11th=16-17

12th=17-18

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Kiritsu Senpai]Idc Kano will be back though... You won't see Yato's progression back to his old self.

[/QUOTE]
Kano is dead tho...

Same with the Heart, he took a bit a flesh from the heart, not straight through. He pierced it but not fully not through the center. I didn't specify if he died or if he cut through the center.

Until an upcoming surgery, no matter how small the damage, the Core will no longer work if damaged. Also, taking out part of the heart wil kill you without immediate surgery.

Sena dragged him to a

Tunnel nearby which had medical supplies and all. She was trained in all the fields and junk. However all her work would in the end, wipe thier memory

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] Wait... Middle... School? Whaaaa? Isn't that 6th grade and up..? Or was it 4th..? Wait how old are you!?

[/QUOTE]
Oh, my middle school is weird. It goes through 5-8 grade. I keep forgetting other middle schools don't do that....

[QUOTE="Kiritsu Senpai]Kano pierce part of the core. Not straight through the middle. He took a small chip.

[/QUOTE]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH COME ON YOU SAID HE WAS DEAD FOREVER *growl*

*has to be restrained by SWAT team*

Spazzycat101 said:
Oh, my middle school is weird. It goes through 5-8 grade. I keep forgetting other middle schools don't do that....
Unless its different most middles schools do that in the US been like 5 years since I been in middle school but still most go to 5-8

... Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhh you don't do heart surgery in a god damned cave shit. Why didn't you talk to me about this before? Cos honestly that doesn't work at all.

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] ... Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhh you don't do heart surgery in a god damned cave shit. Why didn't you talk to me about this before? Cos honestly that doesn't work at all.

[/QUOTE]
That is the same as trying to make a ship name for Peeta and Katniss. It just. Doesn't. Work.

Anem said:
Unless its different most middles schools do that in the US been like 5 years since I been in middle school but still most go to 5-8
Really? Huh. Whenever I meed a middle schooler from another county in my state, they're all like "Erhmg it 6-8"

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] -giggles like crazy- Peeniss

[/QUOTE]
my go that almost made me spit out my gum when i laughed at it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back