• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper 2: Revolution OOC

Ahem...

And I entirely agree with Umbra. If you're unsure if you can be on or not, ask if it's possible to reserve a spot until further notice. Otherwise, there's no point.

[QUOTE="Kiritsu Senpai]
"So this is the place? Tch..." Zestria said. She filled the papers and received the results. Zestria entered the Weave base and looked around for anyone but mostly for the leader for Squad 2, Revnoir.

[/QUOTE]
Revnoir's leader of Squad 3......

zenreaper said:
zen watched the display put on by the other two in the med bay and thought to himself 'ah.. youth...wait a sec...I'M ONLY 19'. "why am talking like and old world war 2 veteran?" he mumbled to himself.
Plot twist: Zen's secretly 70

[QUOTE="Aurath Moonblood]Aura threw a little thing in a opened wrapper on the table. It was a pregnancy test. "That....... Is Arya's."

[/QUOTE]
Done. Everyone needs to keep their pants on xD

K gtg sry! Also, we need to ship Revnoir with someone xD Too bad he's too insane for everyone. Auranoir maybe? (jkk)

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia] Plot twist: Zen's secretly 70

[/QUOTE]
But nu

Plot twist, Zen's secretly the Doctor's next regeneration and he had to turn himself human again, and then he became a weaver because he didn't know he was a Time Lord.

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]
Yulier stood just outside, shivering in the cold. Her dress wouldn't keep her warm, it was really only for looks. She stood just outside the entrance, staring at the gray sky. She took in every detail of the colorless sky as white dots started to fall from above. She watched as the first snow of the year fell, slowly yet steadily covering the paved ground with cold clouds of snowflakes. She smiled a bit, but it was more of a sad smile than anything.
She was thinking of Xillia. She may not have been her boyfriend like Revnoir had, and she may not have been there when she needed her most, but she was her sister. "I remember... You always loved the snow. You were always asking Revnoir and I to play in the snow with you even when danger was right around every corner..." She said quietly to no-one in particular. "You..." Tears started forming in her brown eyes, as she tried to wipe them away. "You were amazing. Right up until the very last moment. I want to be like you, Xil..." She said as she forced herself not to burst into a sobbing mess.

(No, Kiritsu, no robot legs. Just feels)

[/QUOTE]
The feels... just... too much...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back