• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑳𝑫 . | MULTIFANDOM | OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
fdhfgh speaking of time periods, you know I’m excited for the rp because it’s got me googling the history of light fixtures in the 1920’s/how Florescent and Incandescent lightbulbs work purely because once the rp begins Edward at some point is probably going to get curious about the weird futuristic lights above him lmao

Oh! And the reminds me, H0undH_ze H0undH_ze I have a quick question regarding how matter works/doesn’t work in the backrooms since Edward’s whole power system is based on his understanding of the chemical elements. I know the backrooms don’t follow many of the rules of reality, but does the matter inside of the backrooms themselves generally operate by the laws of chemistry and stuff? So like, are the walls made out the same material of normal walls or are they composed of some other material, and would said material even be made up of the elements on the periodic table? I’m probably wording this really terribly so let me know if I should give a better example of what I’m trying to ask. lol for as cool as Fma’s power system can be, it can a bit of a hassle to work around in stuff outside of the actual source material itself 😵‍💫 not to mention I’m super dumb so you know for a fact I’m gonna struggle when it comes to any actual chemistry he might be doing rip

H0undH_ze H0undH_ze

If we're talking about interesting bits from different canons. Symphogear XDU (which is only partly canon to the main series), introduces the concept of alternate realities/multiverses. Which the Backrooms is fusing with here? So if that was allowed to be incorporated in anyway, I can have Shirabe have some knowledge about it.

Heck, I could see a glitch with the Gjallarhorn being the cause of her ending up in the Backrooms.

H0undH_ze H0undH_ze

If we're talking about interesting bits from different canons. Symphogear XDU (which is only partly canon to the main series), introduces the concept of alternate realities/multiverses. Which the Backrooms is fusing with here? So if that was allowed to be incorporated in anyway, I can have Shirabe have some knowledge about it.

Heck, I could see a glitch with the Gjallarhorn being the cause of her ending up in the Backrooms.
That would be fine, as long as Shirabe doesn't know EVERYTHING about the place. Some bits of knowledge will do.

fdhfgh speaking of time periods, you know I’m excited for the rp because it’s got me googling the history of light fixtures in the 1920’s/how Florescent and Incandescent lightbulbs work purely because once the rp begins Edward at some point is probably going to get curious about the weird futuristic lights above him lmao

Oh! And the reminds me, H0undH_ze H0undH_ze I have a quick question regarding how matter works/doesn’t work in the backrooms since Edward’s whole power system is based on his understanding of the chemical elements. I know the backrooms don’t follow many of the rules of reality, but does the matter inside of the backrooms themselves generally operate by the laws of chemistry and stuff? So like, are the walls made out the same material of normal walls or are they composed of some other material, and would said material even be made up of the elements on the periodic table? I’m probably wording this really terribly so let me know if I should give a better example of what I’m trying to ask. lol for as cool as Fma’s power system can be, it can a bit of a hassle to work around in stuff outside of the actual source material itself 😵‍💫 not to mention I’m super dumb so you know for a fact I’m gonna struggle when it comes to any actual chemistry he might be doing rip
I believe they are the same material as normal walls, however they function quite differently. 'No-clipping' is what usually gets people into the Backrooms, by passing through a solid object which brings the walls into play. So what I'm trying to say is, yes they do operate by chemistry and subjects related to that, due to the whole concept of itself being an alternate reality filled with unknown entities and more.

Not surprising from how the into reads and what the Backrooms are like. It's just a big gauntlet of sudden death randomness.
Comes with the territory.
Pretty much, but it's concept is interesting to work with. I like how you at least can attempt to fend yourself off from sudden death, though it'll mostly be futile in the end.

Pretty much, but it's concept is interesting to work with. I like how you at least can attempt to fend yourself off from sudden death, though it'll mostly be futile in the end.
So dare I ask if a good (ish) ending is possible in this rp or is it just a survival mode to see how long it goes?

ATTENTION
We will be starting our roleplay sometime tomorrow or Wednesday. I don't expect anyone to reply at the speed-of-light when I post the prompt, so please do take your time, however don't leave us with a one-liner. For as I said, they don't give us much to work with one string of words.

I imagine there's a monster here that's part Tyrant from RE, and they hear the heavy footsteps as foreshadowing like so:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back