• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑳𝑫 . | MULTIFANDOM | OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Zaeed and Trevor both participate in illegal activities too,

They'd be best friends/j
bro the port mafia did illegal shit.
Their boss Mori.. is well highly manipulative and well he abused Dazai.
I can see Chuuya and them getting along fine

Ahh I know that about Australians but not Canadians… interesting to know:
I mean, Canadians weren’t necessarily convicted of committing many war crimes, no.

But they did make a bit of a name for themselves for being some really brutal fighters and hard asses. For example during World War 1 some Canadians threw tins of food into German trenches (Germans suffering major shortages of food). And when Germans shouted over the lines for them to throw more, the Canadians followed it up with Grenades.

Which yea, that’s pretty hard, throwing someone food and then killing them.

Tbf the nazi members cansdians found had some messed up things done to them. Scalping was actually a thing that happened. I know at least one was turned into a pinatta. But nobody cared cause it was mostly against ss and nazi. Regular German soldiers caught some issues too.

Its not really a joke.

A lot of Canadian soldiers were found to have killed surrendering germans out of a need for vengeance.

Commanding officers told privates to take no prisoners, because they would only "eat their rations"

Also, they killed soldiers on Christmas day. If that's not a war crime, I don't know what is.

I mean, Canadians weren’t necessarily convicted of committing many war crimes, no.

But they did make a bit of a name for themselves for being some really brutal fighters and hard asses. For example during World War 1 some Canadians threw tins of food into German trenches (Germans suffering major shortages of food). And when Germans shouted over the lines for them to throw more, the Canadians followed it up with Grenades.

Which yea, that’s pretty hard, throwing someone food and then killing them.

Tbf the nazi members cansdians found had some messed up things done to them. Scalping was actually a thing that happened. I know at least one was turned into a pinatta. But nobody cared cause it was mostly against ss and nazi. Regular German soldiers caught some issues too.

Its not really a joke.

A lot of Canadian soldiers were found to have killed surrendering germans out of a need for vengeance.

Commanding officers told privates to take no prisoners, because they would only "eat their rations"

Also, they killed soldiers on Christmas day. If that's not a war crime, I don't know what is.
Interesting, I learned a lot here

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back