• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Realm of Vardisso

@Efajigaloop having no character image is acceptable, however, you are instead required to have an appropriate descriptive of your character's appearance. It seems that you lack in the said section.

Also, please elaborate more on these skills and credentials, mainly magic credentials. Add more details to them, such as how they are executed, what are their limits, how effective would they be, and more.

Hey, I said I was going to make a character but I think I have to recant. The idea is good, but im just not sure that it's what I'm looking for in an rp right now. Have fun everyone.

Ironrot said:
Hey, I said I was going to make a character but I think I have to recant. The idea is good, but im just not sure that it's what I'm looking for in an rp right now. Have fun everyone.
That's too bad. But hey, if you ever change your mind, feel free to drop by and I'll see if we can still welcome you. Anyways, good luck in your future endeavors!

Reinhardt said:
@Efajigaloop having no character image is acceptable, however, you are instead required to have an appropriate descriptive of your character's appearance. It seems that you lack in the said section.
Also, please elaborate more on these skills and credentials, mainly magic credentials. Add more details to them, such as how they are executed, what are their limits, how effective would they be, and more.
Ok, Thanks.

augmentedspartan said:
Quick question, what's the currency used? Copper, silver, and gold coins, or something else?
Lol, forgot about that. Currency in Vardisso shall be listed below, in their respective worth. All of which are coins.

100 Bronze = 1 Silver

100 Silver = 1 Gold

1 Gold = 1 High Quality Product

augmentedspartan said:
How much is one bronze coin worth? Is it enough to buy something small? Or is it more equivalent to cents?
One bronze coin won't suffice to be able to purchase something of little value, but ten or more would do. So, in that sense, yes, it is somehow equivalent to cents.

Hi! This looks great, is this still open?

Quick question: what about languages? I assume that Vardisso has several of them, do they have some sort of common tongue? (which, I presume, isn't English)

callmenox said:
Hi! This looks great, is this still open?
Quick question: what about languages? I assume that Vardisso has several of them, do they have some sort of common tongue? (which, I presume, isn't English)
Vardisso uses English, just like Earth. However, they don't know modern terms such as phones, trains, etc.

There are ancient dialects as well, but are only known by a select few.

So Mr. Reinhardt, are you going to be taking the place of NPC's at all, or can I simply make a post about my meeting with the local Nobles at the War Assembly myself?

Anaxial said:
So Mr. Reinhardt, are you going to be taking the place of NPC's at all, or can I simply make a post about my meeting with the local Nobles at the War Assembly myself?
You can and should do the latter. I will interfere when it is needed.

Reinhardt said:
Vardisso uses English, just like Earth. However, they don't know modern terms such as phones, trains, etc.
There are ancient dialects as well, but are only known by a select few.
Very well, thank you! :)

Welcome, Yanire! Glad to have you here! I'll write up a post that'd help you jump in, though it might not be up 'til tomorrow.

Also, @Average the rp has began, please post as soon as you can. Otherwise, I'd be forced to take control over your character.

Just to let you know that I'm still interested, I'll post my CS between today and tomorrow, if that's okay with you?

callmenox said:
Just to let you know that I'm still interested, I'll post my CS between today and tomorrow, if that's okay with you?
Yes, in fact, I am quite pleased that you have taken interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back