• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven-Wing Academy

(.. You let her go? When did you even touch her? Lol)

Jaune smiled, ready for action. Time for those long annoying years of forced gymnastics to pay off. She removed her heels and threw them off to the side, beckoning Damen to dare to hit her. Rouge did the same, realizing quickly what her duplicate was thinking, and stood beside Jaune. Violette, on the other hand, was getting nowhere. "Why are you so angry? You want to go outside?" She asked, bending down to get on their level. She started speaking in her lil' baby voice by now, trying to calm them down. Verte was useless as always, but had to try to help. She grabbed their heels and strung them together with a stray string she found on the floor, carefully embellishing her thoughts in attempt to confuse him.

@Veyd Sahvoz

Kazehana said:
(.. You let her go? When did you even touch her? Lol)
Jaune smiled, ready for action. Time for those long annoying years of forced gymnastics to pay off. She removed her heels and threw them off to the side, beckoning Damen to dare to hit her. Rouge did the same, realizing quickly what her duplicate was thinking, and stood beside Jaune. Violette, on the other hand, was getting nowhere. "Why are you so angry? You want to go outside?" She asked, bending down to get on their level. She started speaking in her lil' baby voice by now, trying to calm them down. Verte was useless as always, but had to try to help. She grabbed their heels and strung them together with a stray string she found on the floor, carefully embellishing her thoughts in attempt to confuse him.

@Veyd Sahvoz
Damen knew exactly what they were going to do and sent a wave of flames at there legs to swipe them off their feet knowing it'd be easy for them to get back up so he made sure that he was ready for any of their attacks.

The two used a front handspring to propel themselves over the flame and in the perfect position for an aerial attack, with one leg extended each. Violette threw a pencil she found on the ground to see what the beasts would do. Verte finished her heel-nunchucks, unsure of when to use them. She slowly approached him with every random thought screaming towards him.

@Veyd Sahvoz

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Night Wing looked up at Crimson "That's okay, I think the bleeding gone down and I've already tended his hand and leg it's just his stomach and shoulder" explained Night Wing as she pushed on Aedus's stomach a tad bit with her still glowing and bloody hands. She looked around, remembering they were still in a hallway but she didn't care.

[/QUOTE]
metalcity said:
As Ent left the infermary he walked around trying to find something to do. He sighed but he saw a small group of people. Ent approached them then he saw who it was. His face grew angrier and angrier. He stayed silent, then he walked past them and walked towards the gate. Dark wind formed around him causing normal wind to blow around him.
@Kj carswell
Aedus felt strong wind go past him "Ent?" Aedus weakly asked "I...got.....the.....stuff for.....the...food you.....wanted" Aedus added, his voice weaker than before. Aedus lifted up the bag of ingredients as proof before his arm fell limp and crashed to the ground, unable to hold even the weight of bag

@Kj carswell

Last edited by a moderator:
GingerBread said:
Aedus felt strong wind go past him "Ent?" Aedus weakly asked "I...got.....the.....stuff for.....the...food you.....wanted" Aedus added, his voice weaker than before. Aedus lifted up the bag of ingredients as proof before his arm fell limp and crashed to the ground, unable to hold even the weight of bag
@Kj carswell
Ent turned his head slightly to see Aedus alive "You get some rest now buddy, everything will be ok now." He said peacefully to Aedus, he gave him a gentle smile. Then he looked at the other two "OI, piss head, Aedus's girlfriend. Don't let him see this, he wont like it." He said then he looked back at Aedus, he handed him another gentle smile before walking out of the school, there was already a group of men ready to give him a beating. Before they could say anything Dark Wind shot down the street, slicing people in two with its razor power. Ent gave everyone the the deadliest glare, women, children any one. Ent could not give less shits as wind blow down the street making people fly back. Children cried out. "WHICH ONE OF YOU FUCKERS HURT MY POSSESSION! ONLY I CAN KILL THE BOY, BASTAREDS!!!!" He shouted with anger as he started to walk into the middle of the road.

@Kj carswell

metalcity said:
Ent turned his head slightly to see Aedus alive "You get some rest now buddy, everything will be ok now." He said peacefully to Aedus, he gave him a gentle smile. Then he looked at the other two "OI, piss head, Aedus's girlfriend. Don't let him see this, he wont like it." He said then he looked back at Aedus, he handed him another gentle smile before walking out of the school, there was already a group of men ready to give him a beating. Before they could say anything Dark Wind shot down the street, slicing people in two with its razor power. Ent gave everyone the the deadliest glare, women, children any one. Ent could not give less shits as wind blow down the street making people fly back. Children cried out. "WHICH ONE OF YOU FUCKERS HURT MY POSSESSION! ONLY I CAN KILL THE BOY, BASTAREDS!!!!" He shouted with anger as he started to walk into the middle of the road.
@Kj carswell
Aedus saw Ent walk away and tried to get up to follow him, causing the pain in his body to worsen as he crashed back to the ground causing him to let out a cry of pain. Aedus's eyes began slowly closing as he was starting to lose the battle of staying awake and alive.

@Veyd Sahvoz

---------------------------------------------------------------------

(So i'mma Rp the hunter so metal city can fight him)

The Hunter walked slowly out into the middle of the street "Another freak, Tell me is that other one dead? I promised i'd make him suffer before he died" The Hunter said as he unholstered his gun and pointed it and Ent

@metalcity

"ARE YOU THE SHIT HEAD THAT HURT MY POSSESSION?!?!?! HOW ABOUT I RIP THAT GUN OUT OF YOUR HANDS AND USE IT TO FEED YOUR EYES TO YOUR OFF SPRING!!!!!" Ent shouted losing all control on his demonic anger. He raised his hands out of pockets. He clicked both of his fingers to make the pain explode in the hunters hand "NIGHT NIGHT!!! SWEAT FUCKING DREAMS MAGGOT!"

@GingerBread @Veyd Sahvoz

metalcity said:
"ARE YOU THE SHIT HEAD THAT HURT MY POSSESSION?!?!?! HOW ABOUT I RIP THAT GUN OUT OF YOUR HANDS AND USE IT TO FEED YOUR EYES TO YOUR OFF SPRING!!!!!" Ent shouted losing all control on his demonic anger. He raised his hands out of pockets. He clicked both of his fingers to make the pain explode in the hunters hand "NIGHT NIGHT!!! SWEAT FUCKING DREAMS MAGGOT!"
"Do you even have powers? Or is being part vermin the only thing special about you?" The Hunter asked , before pulling the trigger and shooting 3 bullets towards Ent

@metalcity (There's a reason why the hunter didn't even react to the pain ;) )

"SHUT THE FUCK UP HUMAN, ILL RIP YOU APART THAT YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!!!!!" Ent shouted, not knowing what he is saying he screamed out in anger. Ent throw balls of dark wind at the hunter, the bullets got mixed into the wind and was shot back to him as well.

Kazehana said:
The two used a front handspring to propel themselves over the flame and in the perfect position for an aerial attack, with one leg extended each. Violette threw a pencil she found on the ground to see what the beasts would do. Verte finished her heel-nunchucks, unsure of when to use them. She slowly approached him with every random thought screaming towards him.
@Veyd Sahvoz
Damen sensed there movement before they could even land and tripped them once again, ready for any move they made. The darkness beasts merged, becoming one, as it lifted the girl, that threw the pencil, off of the ground with it's tail.

GingerBread said:
Aedus saw Ent walk away and tried to get up to follow him, causing the pain in his body to worsen as he crashed back to the ground causing him to let out a cry of pain. Aedus's eyes began slowly closing as he was starting to lose the battle of staying awake and alive.
@Veyd Sahvoz

metalcity said:
"SHUT THE FUCK UP HUMAN, ILL RIP YOU APART THAT YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!!!!!" Ent shouted, not knowing what he is saying he screamed out in anger. Ent throw balls of dark wind at the hunter, the bullets got mixed into the wind and was shot back to him as well.
The Hunter moved out of the way, one of the bullets went through his shoulder but the Hunter didn't even react as if he wasn't even aware that there was now a hole in his shoulder it Seems long range won't work The hunter thought, throwing the gun to the ground and taking a greatsword off of his back and charging towards Ent swinging at his chest.

GingerBread said:
Aedus started crying as the reality of the situation hit him like a tonne of bricks "I-I'm....s-scared" Aedus admitted "I-I.... don't.... want... to... d-die"
The Hunter moved out of the way, one of the bullets went through his shoulder but the Hunter didn't even react as if he wasn't even aware that there was now a hole in his shoulder it Seems long range won't work The hunter thought, throwing the gun to the ground and taking a greatsword off of his back and charging towards Ent swinging at his chest.
Ent laughed evilly and insanely "I'M GUESSING YOUR BLOOD WILL TASTE LIKE DIRT!!!" Ent shouted out, Ent removed the oxygen in the air as he charged at the hunter "I CAN'T WAIT TO PICK YOUR EYES OUT WITH TOOTH PICKS."

metalcity said:
Ent laughed evilly and insanely "I'M GUESSING YOUR BLOOD WILL TASTE LIKE DIRT!!!" Ent shouted out, Ent removed the oxygen in the air as he charged at the hunter "I CAN'T WAIT TO PICK YOUR EYES OUT WITH TOOTH PICKS."
The hunter ignored The lack of Oxygen in the air and continued charging at Ent, slicing at his chest when he was close enough.
@metalcity

Dnaleri017 said:
Standing up Kyo finished his drink and waved goodbye to everyone else in the café. Holding the door open he waited for Nami. "Alright, ready when you are."
Nami smiled at him and left the cafe. She kept walking for a bit, seeming lost in her own world then she stopped realising she had to wait for Kyo.

Rouge and Jaune recovered from their trip with parallel cartwheels, determined to keep on their feet. "You can evade out attacks.." Jaune began. ".. But what about two at once?" Rouge finished, running around him to kick his head from behind. As she kicked, Jaune dropped and swept his feet, forcing him to either jump and get kicked or drop and get kicked. That or do neither and get kicked twice. Verte seized the opportunity and threw the heels at Damen, aiming at the side where neither of her duplicates occupied. The heels lurched forward and were in the perfect trajectory to ensnare him with the string. She then watched Violette, wondering why she wasn't stressed or afraid. Violette simply stared at te creature, "Fascinating.." She said primarily to herself, not acting to struggle or break free.

@Veyd Sahvoz

GingerBread said:
The hunter ignored The lack of Oxygen in the air and continued charging at Ent, slicing at his chest when he was close enough.
@metalcity
"YES, BLOOD. OH I LOVE IT. KILL ME MORE, MORE." He shouted as the sword cut his chest, blood sprayed out and Ent waved it with his hand, staining his sleeve with the blood. His smile grow bigger as he throw the blood in the hunters eyes and kicked him back. Then charging to punch him in the face.

(there is still a lack of oxygen, and his demon fighting style is why he was so beat up before)

The Hunter didn't even blink as the blood went into his eyes, blurring his vision. The hunter could make out a blurry figure and plunged the sword forwards, intending to kill

@metalcity

UnwantedTruth said:
Pigeon slowed to a stop as a boy carried by another boy stepped in front of her. She looked up at the top boy and smiled. "Hi!" she then lowered her eyes down to the lower one and repeated, "Hi!" She then stood there in silence for a few seconds. "Did you need something?" she asked
Shafer just grinned at her, almost knowingly, eyes gleaming with amusement at his newest find. "Oh, she's precious," he purred. He finally slid off of Sasha's back and came up in front of him, almost bouncing into place. "My name's Shafer. That's my brother Sasha but I'm the one you're supposed to pay attention to. What should I call you?"

Kazehana said:
Rouge and Jaune recovered from their trip with parallel cartwheels, determined to keep on their feet. "You can evade out attacks.." Jaune began. ".. But what about two at once?" Rouge finished, running around him to kick his head from behind. As she kicked, Jaune dropped and swept his feet, forcing him to either jump and get kicked or drop and get kicked. That or do neither and get kicked twice. Verte seized the opportunity and threw the heels at Damen, aiming at the side where neither of her duplicates occupied. The heels lurched forward and were in the perfect trajectory to ensnare him with the string. She then watched Violette, wondering why she wasn't stressed or afraid. Violette simply stared at te creature, "Fascinating.." She said primarily to herself, not acting to struggle or break free.
@Veyd Sahvoz
Damen knew his two options but instead smirked as he let them kick him but as soon as they made contact he sent out a wave of darkness out in all directions, using darkness to cover there legs and arms, dragging them onto the ground "Might I say…you are excellent fighters……but don't get cocky" said Damen, becoming a shadow and grabbing there feet.

GingerBread said:
The Hunter didn't even blink as the blood went into his eyes, blurring his vision. The hunter could make out a blurry figure and plunged the sword forwards, intending to kill
@metalcity
Ent laughed as he throw a ball of air at the ground, the wind with his jump helped push him up over the hunter. Ent laughed the whole time as he landed behind him, he brought in the dark air and it cut through the hunters side. It formed a sword in Ent's hand and he went to cut the hunters back.

metalcity said:
Ent laughed as he throw a ball of air at the ground, the wind with his jump helped push him up over the hunter. Ent laughed the whole time as he landed behind him, he brought in the dark air and it cut through the hunters side. It formed a sword in Ent's hand and he went to cut the hunters back.
The hunter whipped around as soon as he saw Ent jump over him, as quick as a flash the hunter had pulled out a gun and unloaded the entire clip towards Ent's torso before getting stabbed by the sword, though the Hunter showed no reaction to getting stabbed.

@metalcity

All the bullets made contact "IS THAT THE BEST YOU CAN DO WORM, GRAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH PATHETIC." Ent shouted as he laughed evilly, he showed no reaction to the pain. Ent whisped his hand around and the sword left his hand, the darkness joined with the wind and started to forcefully push down on the hunter Ent then brought two more swords out of darkness and went to slash the man's head off.

@GingerBread

metalcity said:
All the bullets made contact "IS THAT THE BEST YOU CAN DO WORM, GRAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH PERFETIC." Ent shouted as he laughed evilly, he showed no reaction to the pain. Ent whisped his hand around and the sword left his hand, the darkness joined with the wind and started to forcefully push down on the hunter Ent then brought two more swords out of darkness and went to slash the man's head off.
@GingerBread
The Hunter kept a neutral expression as his head was separated from his body, blood sprayed all around and over Ent as the Hunters body fell limp onto the ground.

@metalcity

Jaune smiled, "Aw, why not?" She said, trying to find a way out. Violette commented, "I'm done here." Rouge nodded, "Alright girls, now!" On her mark, they all snapped their fingers as they consented to recombine where Verte stood. Heather grabbed her boots from Verte's invention, "Sweet, new shoes. Well that was fun," she commented.

@Veyd Sahvoz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back