• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven-Wing Academy

GingerBread said:
"Your.... S-singing... earlier was.... amazing...Ent didn't..... know.... what he..... was... talking...about" Aedus complemented, not taking Night Wings advice at all.
Night Wing grew a smile as she slightly had tears that she couldn't hold back "Thank you…don't worry someone will come by soon with help" explained Night Wing. Two other students ran off to the nurse after Night Wing asked them to get help. She looked at Aedus, still smiling with a bit of tears, trying her best. Night Wing slightly moved her hand ovet the bullet wound in his stomach as she placed her soft, warm, glowing hands over it and layed them on the wound seeming to reduce some of his pain and sooth him.

Night Wing smiled at him "There's a difference between crying and being sad than crying and being happy…" she explained while slowly reaching into Aedus's wound with her fingers to look fir tge bullet. If she hadn't had her hands imbued with the warm and healing energy it would hurt and sting him whenever she touched the wound but instead it was a type of magic that helped sooth cuts and what not.

Veyd Sahvoz]Night Wing smiled at him "[COLOR=#330066]There's a difference between crying and being sad than crying and being happy…[/COLOR]" she explained while slowly reaching into Aedus's wound with her fingers to look for the bullet. If she hadn't had her hands imbued with the warm and healing energy it would hurt and sting him whenever she touched the wound but instead it was a type of magic that helped soothe cuts and what not. [/QUOTE] [COLOR=#ff0000]"I...was...getting.....ingredients....So i....could...cook....Ent...the food....he...wanted" [/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]Aedus weakly explained as he weakly lifted up the bag filled with the ingredients [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000]"Then....I....met a....Hunter" [/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24503-veyd-sahvoz/ said:
@Veyd Sahvoz[/URL]

GingerBread said:
"I...was...getting.....ingredients....So i....could...cook....Ent...the food....he...wanted" Aedus weakly explained as he weakly lifted up the bag filled with the ingredients "Then....I....met a....Hunter"
@Veyd Sahvoz
Night Wings eyes widened when she heard him mention meeting s hunter, she looked at his legs and hand, realizing they'd been shot and were bleeding as well. "Don't worry, there aren't any hunters here. You're safe…Tell me if this hurts" she asked as she began pulling out an object from his stomach.

Aedus let out a cry of pain as Night Wing pulled an object out of his stomach, Once he had recovered from the pain, Aedus looked at Night Wing "C-could...you...sing a.... song for....me? please"

@Veyd Sahvoz

Acey said:
Shafer sat on his brother's shoulders, wincing a bit with every step Sasha took. He tapped his fingers on the top of the other's head, mind rather hazy as he watched the students pass. He finally locked his gaze into Pigeon, eyes clearing from that cloud of boredom as he perked up. He steered his brother in that general direction, finally stopping directly in front of her, pretty much just trusting she'd be the one to stop and not ram into the pair.
Pigeon slowed to a stop as a boy carried by another boy stepped in front of her. She looked up at the top boy and smiled. "Hi!" she then lowered her eyes down to the lower one and repeated, "Hi!" She then stood there in silence for a few seconds. "Did you need something?" she asked

GingerBread said:
Aedus let out a cry of pain as Night Wing pulled an object out of his stomach, Once he had recovered from the pain, Aedus looked at Night Wing "C-could...you...sing a.... song for....me? please"
@Veyd Sahvoz
Night Wing eased up and slowed down as she pulled out the bullet, looking at Aedus she smiled "No one's really asked me to sing for them……But okay" she said trying to think of a song to sing, while pulling out the bullet in Aedus's shoulder

"Sleigh bells ring, are ya listenin, in the lane, snow is glistening. A beautuful sight, we're happy tonight, walking in a winter wonderland"

Dnaleri017 said:
Kyo looked outside. "Uhhh, that's a good question... I dunno, should we head back to the school?" Kyo used a portal to send his guitar back and picked up his coffee taking a drink.
Nami nodded, 'Probably..' She finished off her drink and stood up.

(I have another Idea for Nami's past so when it's nighttime it'll get interesting!)

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Night Wing eased up and slowed down as she pulled out the bullet, looking at Aedus she smiled "No one's really asked me to sing for them……But okay" she said trying to think of a song to sing, while pulling out the bullet in Aedus's shoulder
"Sleigh bells ring, are ya listenin, in the lane, snow is glistening. A beautuful sight, we're happy tonight, walking in a winter wonderland"

[/QUOTE]
Aedus smiled as Night Wing started singing, focusing solely on her singing, only letting out a small whimper as she pulled out the bullet from his shoulder.

GingerBread said:
Aedus smiled as Night Wing started singing, focusing solely on her singing, only letting out a small whimper as she pulled out the bullet from his shoulder.
She moved her hands to his and wrapped a piece of his shirt around it, then went to where his leg had been shot and ripped another piece of his clothing and began wrapping it around his leg with her soft, warm, and gentle soothing hands. She pushed a bit on his stomach since it wouldn't stop bleeding and sang the next verse

"Gone away is the bluebird, here to stay is a new bird. He sings a love song, as we go along, walking in a winter wonderland"

GingerBread said:
Aedus let out a small gasp of pain as pressure was applied to his stomach, but otherwise showed no reaction. As Night Wing began singing the next verse, Aedus weakly hummed along with her.
@Veyd Sahvoz
A glowing greenish blue aura came off of her hands as she gently placed her hand on the bloody part of his wound, instead of going into his wound she just let her bloodied hands lay on his stomach and shoulder wounds and let the aura take away some of the pain. She smiled as she sang to him

"In the meadow we can build a snowman, then pretend that he is Parson Brown.

He'll say: Are you married?

We'll say: No man

But you can do the job, when you're in town."

Last edited by a moderator:
Ent started to shake, his eye lids opened and his eyes darted. He was confused where he was. He quickly remembered what he did, he sighed a d got out of bed. His body ached and tried to tell him to rest, he looked down at his body to see that it wasn't completely healed "Didn't think it would be that quick. They have really improved medication sense Aedus was here." Ent started to walk out of the infirmary.

GingerBread said:
The hunter looked annoyed when Aedus began to panic "At least try to die with dignity" The hunter commanded. I have to try to run away before i'm killed Aedus thought before he charged at the two people who had originally blocked his way, pushing them back slightly and giving him a chance to get away. Aedus continued running despite his lungs burning and didn't stop until he got into the store. Aedus decided to get all the ingredients and then just teleport back to the school. While he was shopping Aedus kept constantly looking over his shoulder in case the Hunter or the other men were behind him. Aedus payed for the ingredients and exited the shop going around the back of the shop Aedus lit a match and willed the flame to Go back to the school.

"So you are 'Gifted' I was beginning to have my suspicions, now i have no qualms about killing you" Aedus turned around to see who the voice belonged to even though he already knew who it was, The flame would take at least a couple of minutes to get to the school until then Aedus would have to hold out against the hunter. As soon as Aedus turned to face the Hunter, a bullet ripped through his shoulder causing him to cry out in pain, Aedus still held tight to the bag full of ingredients. Aedus went to take another match out of the box but he was shot in the hand causing him to lob them closer to the Hunter "If you hadn't of Run off i would have made this quick" The Hunter said as he shot Aedus in the leg, causing him to let out a scream of pain. The flame was now at the school, Aedus could sense this and started teleporting, The hunter however noticed that Aedus was concentrating and shot Aedus in the stomach just as he began to teleport.

As Aedus arrived in the school he let out another scream of pain, Blood leaking out from the bullet wounds in his shoulder, arm and stomach causing a puddle of blood to form around him. Aedus tried to get up but only caused more pain to shoot through his body which in turn caused him to let out another scream of pain
I hope someone finds me before i bleed out Aedus thought hopelessly

@ Anyone who wants to help

The scream was heard throughout the school, meaning it reached Crimsons room waking up him. Crimson leaned up and sat in the bed for a couple of seconds before leaving it slightly jogging to Aedus. When he arrived he saw and heard Night Wing singing to Aedus, and Aedus had gun shot wounds. Who fucked you up? He said as he bit into his arm getting ready to force Aedus to drink it. @GingerBread @Veyd Sahvoz

Domxx said:
Nami nodded, 'Probably..' She finished off her drink and stood up.
(I have another Idea for Nami's past so when it's nighttime it'll get interesting!)
Standing up Kyo finished his drink and waved goodbye to everyone else in the café. Holding the door open he waited for Nami. "Alright, ready when you are."

Upon his silence, Rouge's fury became too much for her, and she took a swing at him. But before she could complete her move, Violette had already grabbed her arm, fully stopping the blow before contact. "Now, now, Rouge. You know that's not how you play nice," she said, emotionless as ever. "Let go. Of my arm," Rouge demanded, ready to clobber this kid. Jaune interjected at this point, "Come on, Violette, what's the harm in getting some more info?" She chimed in, with a rather mischievous smile. Verte silently went up to Violette, silently backing her up as she stared at Jaune. "We have to be united if we want anything done," Rouge reminded them, still trying to free her arm. They all already knew that their teamwork was phenomenal, but it only happened once in a blue moon. Jaune was already formulating an idea in her head, "Verte, stay close, but out of the way and think the loudest thoughts you can about, well, anything, towards him." Verte was stunned, but nodded and stepped out of the way, ready to help Jaune, already abandoning her position. "If the rest of us can use our indoor thoughts, perhaps he won't be able to sense them if there's a louder thought, or multiple thoughts, nearby," she hypothesized, ready to spring. Rouge relaxed her arm a bit, signaling Violette to let go and skirt to the other side of Damen, surrounding him with the three of them. "Verte, now," Jaune commanded, and Verte started thinking as loud and strong as she could. Perhaps four thoughts from the same person would jam his radar. I really like pecan pie. Uhh, you kinda smell funny, and I'm not sure when you took a shower last. And, uhh, money is really green, kinda like my bow. And... She kept thinking, hoping Jaune was right, as The three of the remaining duplicates simultaneously took a swing at the boy, each going for a different body part.

(How's that ;) )

@Veyd Sahvoz

As Ent left the infermary he walked around trying to find something to do. He sighed but he saw a small group of people. Ent approached them then he saw who it was. His face grow angrier and angrier. He stayed silent, then he walked past them and walked towards the gate. Dark wind formed around him causing normal wind to blow around him.

@Kj carswell

Kazehana said:
Upon his silence, Rouge's fury became too much for her, and she took a swing at him. But before she could complete her move, Violette had already grabbed her arm, fully stopping the blow before contact. "Now, now, Rouge. You know that's not how you play nice," she said, emotionless as ever. "Let go. Of my arm," Rouge demanded, ready to clobber this kid. Jaune interjected at this point, "Come on, Violette, what's the harm in getting some more info?" She chimed in, with a rather mischievous smile. Verte silently went up to Violette, silently backing her up as she stared at Jaune. "We have to be united if we want anything done," Rouge reminded them, still trying to free her arm. They all already knew that their teamwork was phenomenal, but it only happened once in a blue moon. Jaune was already formulating an idea in her head, "Verte, stay close, but out of the way and think the loudest thoughts you can about, well, anything, towards him." Verte was stunned, but nodded and stepped out of the way, ready to help Jaune, already abandoning her position. "If the rest of us can use our indoor thoughts, perhaps he won't be able to sense them if there's a louder thought, or multiple thoughts, nearby," she hypothesized, ready to spring. Rouge relaxed her arm a bit, signaling Violette to let go and skirt to the other side of Damen, surrounding him with the three of them. "Verte, now," Jaune commanded, and Verte started thinking as loud and strong as she could. Perhaps four thoughts from the same person would jam his radar. I really like pecan pie. Uhh, you kinda smell funny, and I'm not sure when you took a shower last. And, uhh, money is really green, kinda like my bow. And... She kept thinking, hoping Jaune was right, as The three of the remaining duplicates simultaneously took a swing at the boy, each going for a different body part.
(How's that ;) )

@Veyd Sahvoz
(little thing called ignore'em :D )

Damen heard them and it annoyed him but didn't let them get the advantage. When they each attempted to hit him he shrouded himself in darkness and sent out 2 darkness beasts to frieghten them.

(Gets rid of his advantage though. Gotta make it somewhat fair)

Upon his disappearance, They heard the darkness beasts and swung around. Verte converted her thoughts over to: Great, now we're gonna die. Just the greatest start to a new day at a new school. Violette stepped forward, examining the beasts. "And what do you want?" Cooly looking over them. "I don't have any food, so I have nothing for you," she explained, holding out her empty hands. Jaune rolled her eyes and started searching for Damen. All talk and no guns. Can't even fight for himself. She taunted, mostly to herself. She realized he probably wasn't going to be listening anyway. It got her pumped up to keep her entertained. Rouge ignored the beasts and instead opted to help Jaune fine Damen.

@Veyd Sahvoz

Kazehana said:
(Gets rid of his advantage though. Gotta make it somewhat fair)
Upon his disappearance, They heard the darkness beasts and swung around. Verte converted her thoughts over to: Great, now we're gonna die. Just the greatest start to a new day at a new school. Violette stepped forward, examining the beasts. "And what do you want?" Cooly looking over them. "I don't have any food, so I have nothing for you," she explained, holding out her empty hands. Jaune rolled her eyes and started searching for Damen. All talk and no guns. Can't even fight for himself. She taunted, mostly to herself. She realized he probably wasn't going to be listening anyway. It got her pumped up to keep her entertained. Rouge ignored the beasts and instead opted to help Jaune fine Damen.

@Veyd Sahvoz
Damen smirked as he unshrouded himself and approached them as he looked over at Jaune, with his hand imbued with black flames and aimed at her side "Oh I can fight…Though I don't really want to fight any of you but if you care to have some 'action' then hey who am I to stop you?" stated Damen, letting go of Jaune and standing infront of them waiting for on of them to make a move, despite already getting a headache from trying to ignore each one of their annoying thoughts.

(btw he is able to hear all of their thoughts directed at him, but he could choose to ignore the other thoughts and focus on one particular persons thought towards him)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back