• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven-Wing Academy

Aedus struggled to get out of johnny's grasp, hurting himself even more "I'm....not...leaving" Aedus said weakly as he got out of johnny's grasp and fell to the ground, causing him to let out another cry of pain and to cough up some blood.

@Kj carswell @metalcity @Veyd Sahvoz

GingerBread said:
"N-no....I'm...not...running....away...anymore" Aedus argued attempting to walk over to Ent to attempt to restrain him again only to fall to the ground, letting out a cry of pain as he hit the ground
Don't think of it as running think of it as a tactical retreat because if you keep this up. You'll Die.

Johnathan Laurence][COLOR=#b30000]Johnny stops and head towards the front of school quickly due to a demand given by his alpha . As Johnny nears the smell of blood lots of blood fill his nostrils as he see Aedus and Crimson " what happened" asks johnny as he grab Aedus gently and was about teleport them to the infirmary.[/COLOR] [/QUOTE][COLOR=#b30000] [/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000][B][I]Johnny get him out of here.... NOW!!!! [/I][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#b30000] [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22642-metalcity/ said:

Night Wing landed "Johnny. . . .take good care of him" said Night Wing as she looked at Ent and Crimson seeing Crimson was there to help, she imbued her hands in a bluish green energy again and waited knowing what would happen next. Damen made it just in time, appearing out of nowhere from darkness "What the---" he looked around at all the blood, Night wing, Ent, Aedus, Johnny, Heather. He couldn't believe that Ent did all of this ".....why?.. . . . ..for god damn sakes SNAP OUT OF IT!!!!" he shouted as he closed his eyes and opened them up again, revealing his magic eye that was in his left red eye. He gritted his teeth as he saw how Night Wing was a bit hurt, he glared at Ent not saying a word.

Kj carswell] [COLOR=#b30000][B][I]Don't think of it as running think of it as a tactical retreat because if you keep this up. You'll Die. [/I][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000] [/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000][B][I]Johnny get him out of here.... NOW!!!! [/I][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#b30000] [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22642-metalcity/ said:
"I-I...don't.....care. I'm.....Not....leaving" Aedus replied, his voice full of fear "I'm...not...going...to...run...away...while my....friend...gets...hurt"

GingerBread said:
"I-I...don't.....care. I'm.....Not....leaving" Aedus replied, his voice full of fear "I'm...not...going...to...run...away...while my....friend...gets...hurt"
Night Wing looked over at Aedus "Please. . . .I don't want to see you die. I've stopped most of your bleeding but I can't heal it all, if you don't get medical help you'll die" explained Night Wing seeming concerned for him.

When she heard him talk about how they needed to save the boy, she felt remorse for him despite never having met him. But the girl fighting alone? That was unacceptable. She snapped her fingers and duplicated, forgetting for a moment that it created a flash. Crap, there goes my cover, Rouge thought as she ran in to help the girl. She had some cover from Damen, but the girl was hurt, and Rouge didn't want to take any chances. "Are you okay? Do you need help?" she asked, frantic for quite possibly the first time in her life. It is so wrong for anyone to attack a girl, no matter what, she thought to herself, reaffirming her motives. The other three ran behind a corner and waited for Rouge's fear level to skyrocket before entering; they couldn't interfere with her mission unless it was a matter of life and death.

Damen's left eye (the red one) glowed a bit dark, the traingular(ish) symbol glaring at Ent. In moment a dark black purplish aura forming around him as Black Falmes engulfed his hands in the shape of a balde.

Kazehana said:
When she heard him talk about how they needed to save the boy, she felt remorse for him despite never having met him. But the girl fighting alone? That was unacceptable. She snapped her fingers and duplicated, forgetting for a moment that it created a flash. Crap, there goes my cover, Rouge thought as she ran in to help the girl. She had some cover from Damen, but the girl was hurt, and Rouge didn't want to take any chances. "Are you okay? Do you need help?" she asked, frantic for quite possibly the first time in her life. It is so wrong for anyone to attack a girl, no matter what, she thought to herself, reaffirming her motives. The other three ran behind a corner and waited for Rouge's fear level to skyrocket before entering; they couldn't interfere with her mission unless it was a matter of life and death.
Night Wing looked over at the girl "I'm fine. . . .what's more important is helping Aedus and making Ent snap out of this" explained Night Wing.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Damen's left eye (the red one) glowed a bit dark, the traingular(ish) symbol glaring at Ent. In moment a dark black purplish aura forming around him as Black Falmes engulfed his hands in the shape of a balde.
Night Wing looked over at the girl "I'm fine. . . .what's more important is helping Aedus and making Ent snap out of this" explained Night Wing.

[/QUOTE]
Rouge felt relieved, "Good. But it looks like they already took your friend for some help," she observed. Quickly, she scanned the hall, "Who's Ent? And how do you 'snap him out of it' per se?" she questioned, impatient for such idle chatter at such a critical time.

(yeah stay with him). Crimson waited for Ent to attack. (Who knew this cat was part demon too) He thoughst starring at Ent

[QUOTE="Kj carswell]
(yeah stay with him). Crimson waited for Ent to attack. (Who knew this cat was part demon too) He thoughst starring at Ent

[/QUOTE]
(Hey Damen is part darkness y'know lol he has one of the most deadly magic eyes, has two black fire shadow dragon marks on his right shoulder giving him some of the abilities/powers of a black fire shadow dragon. Not too mention Damen isn't entirely human ;3 just an f.y.i)

[QUOTE="Johnathan Laurence]Johnny simply walks to the exit and block Aedus " Lay back down dude " says Johnny frowning at the sight of Aedus

[/QUOTE]
Aedus reached into his pocket to pull out some matches only to find that he didn't have matches any more, Aedus collapsed in front of Johnny, no longer able to support his own weight. Aedus was almost as pale as a corpse, as he laid on the ground, his breathing was slow and light, unless you looked closely you wouldn't even be able to tell he was breathing at all

Johnny bites his wrist and grab a cup letting it fall down he then push it to Aedus mouth as he sits down and lay his head in his lap forcing him to drink. He never seen anyone died so he freaks out and push the cup more. His emotions swirling around ( umm Crimson something wrong ). @Kj carswell

[QUOTE="Johnathan Laurence]Johnny bites his wrist and grab a cup letting it fall down he then push it to Aedus mouth as he sits down and lay his head in his lap forcing him to drink. He never seen anyone died so he freaks out and push the cup more. His emotions swirling around ( umm Crimson something wrong ). @Kj carswell

[/QUOTE]

(Johnny what's wrong what happened?)

As the blood was forced down his throat Aedus started to cough, slightly choking on the blood as it was filling up his mouth too quick for him to drink it.

@Johnathan Laurence

Last edited by a moderator:
Kazehana said:
Rouge felt relieved, "Good. But it looks like they already took your friend for some help," she observed. Quickly, she scanned the hall, "Who's Ent? And how do you 'snap him out of it' per se?" she questioned, impatient for such idle chatter at such a critical time.
Night wing thought for a moment "Ent's the one in the center of all of us" Night Wing pointed at Ent, his hands bloody and his clothes as well "He's. . . .I don't know, but I do know that's not him. He's in some kind of state" explained Night Wing still focusing on her aura.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Night wing thought for a moment "Ent's the one in the center of all of us" Night Wing pointed at Ent, his hands bloody and his clothes as well "He's. . . .I don't know, but I do know that's not him. He's in some kind of state" explained Night Wing still focusing on her aura.

[/QUOTE]
Rouge stared at Ent, examining him to try and figure him out. "What can he do? I need details," she demanded, intent on defending this wounded woman with what little she had to offer.

Kazehana said:
Rouge stared at Ent, examining him to try and figure him out. "What can he do? I need details," she demanded, intent on defending this wounded woman with what little she had to offer.
"I don't know" replied Night Wing as she closed her eyes and tried to focus. Damen, on the other hand, had his aura blazing around him though he wasn't angry he just glared at Ent. What they didn't know was that Damen was only using a tiny bit of his power in this display.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back