• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven-Wing Academy

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]"I don't know" replied Night Wing as she closed her eyes and tried to focus. Damen, on the other hand, had his aura blazing around him though he wasn't angry he just glared at Ent. What they didn't know was that Damen was only using a tiny bit of his power in this display.

[/QUOTE]
Rouge decided to wait until either Damen, Ent, or the other guy made a move. She had no idea what was going on, and needed to be ready for whatever came. Since she couldn't see auras, it just looked like a sort of stand-off to her.

Kazehana said:
Rouge decided to wait until either Damen, Ent, or the other guy made a move. She had no idea what was going on, and needed to be ready for whatever came. Since she couldn't see auras, it just looked like a sort of stand-off to her.
(Damen's aura is physical, and all aura's can become physical if released in an offensive way)

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz](Damen's aura is physical, and all aura's can become physical if released in an offensive way)

[/QUOTE]
(Still looks like a stand-off though. And besides, that detail is the least of her worries right now lol)

" I know but Crimson told me to keep you here healing, and I can't disobey my alpha say " says Johnny plainly as he follows Aedus ifhe falls. @Kj carswell

Aedus fell to the ground again, knocking the wind out of him causing him to gasp for breath I can do any thing, i'm useless Aedus thought as he went limp on the ground, giving up. Aedus was barely breathing and a blood puddle was slowly forming around him

@Johnathan Laurence

(Sorry, its been so long, my phone was being stupid and wouldn't let me get on here yesterday, I got my laptop back now though.)

Daggora got bored in the cafeteria after Crim left, so she decided to wander the halls. As she was passing the infirmary she saw Adeus and Johnny come out, with Adeus in bad shape. Gaping, she quickly shifted back to her human form and ran over to him. "What happened!" She yelled, looking at Johnny.

Johnny looked at Daggora " Ent Hunters Aedus hurt " says Johnny as his panic attack closes in. Johnny looks at Aedus and bites his wrist his blood dripping he give his arm to Aedus.

Daggora was startled at Johnny's answer, but was even more startled when he bit his wrist and put his bloody wrist in Adeus's mouth. "Why are you doing that?" She frowned but lifted up Adeus's unconscious body to help the blood slide down his throat. When he started coughing, followed by going limp. She carefully picked him up, looking over at Johnny. "Nevermind that, I'm taking him Iback to the infirmary. Can you find a healer?"

@Johnathan Laurence @GingerBread

Acey said:
Shafer just grinned at her, almost knowingly, eyes gleaming with amusement at his newest find. "Oh, she's precious," he purred. He finally slid off of Sasha's back and came up in front of him, almost bouncing into place. "My name's Shafer. That's my brother Sasha but I'm the one you're supposed to pay attention to. What should I call you?"
Pigeon grinned at the boy. She liked this guy so far, with his bubbliness and hyperness, he reminded Pigeon of herself. She held out a hand for him to shake. "Call me Pigeon!" she said with a grin. "Nice to meet you Shafer!" she said before leaning to one side so she could see the boy's brother. "You too Sasha."

Daggora glared at the boy in her arms. "Hell no. You WILL live, if I have to bind your spirit to mine in order for that to happen. However, that is a last resort and I would rather not, if only for your sake. So at least TRY to live." Her face and voice softened. "Don't you have anything to live for?"

@GingerBread

Daggora gritted her teeth and turned sharply on her heel, taking Adeus back to the infirmary while being careful not to cause anymore pain to the boy. As she walked, she spoke to him in a whisper. "You may think that now, but I can assure you that your not useless. No one can protect themselves alone, they always need help, or they fail and die. If you try to protect your friends, start by thinking of how they would feel if you died." She reached the infirmary and gently laid Adeus down on the bed, sitting down in a chair beside him and running her fingers through his hair. "They would be devastated, Adeus. If you died, then they would feel so much pain. A type of pain that will never go away, never get better, never become bearable. The type of pain that can only get worse with time, not better. If you died, then they would be hurt, in a way that can't be healed until they die as well. Trust me."

@GingerBread

Last edited by a moderator:
Daggora sighed. He just didn't get it. "No. You stay alive to get stronger, so that eventually you can protect them. You live, and have a nice, happy, love filled life, and make sure that they do the same. You make yourself useful. Find something to do, and do it WELL. You keep them from the pain of your death, and find a way to keep them safe in order to keep yourself from that pain as well." She looked up when someone else walked into the room. It was the School Nurse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Margaret stopped when she saw the two occupants of the infirmary, but quickly walked up to the boy when she saw that he was injured. When she got close enough, she saw just how bad it was and rolled up her sleeves. "Why didn't anyone come and get me?" She snapped, before telling the girl to go sit down in one of the chairs on the otherside of the room. The girl hesitated for a second, before brushing her lips over the boys forehead and whispering "Try to understand what I mean." She ran her fingers through his hair one more time before going to one of the chairs against the wall. With the girl out of her way, Margaret pulled the curtain closed, separating the bed from the rest of the room. Closing her eyes, she took a deep breath to help her ficus, before looking down at the boy. "Relax. It will all be over soon." She told him, before placing both of her hands on his bloody chest and focusing on healing him.

@GingerBread

UnwantedTruth said:
Pigeon grinned at the boy. She liked this guy so far, with his bubbliness and hyperness, he reminded Pigeon of herself. She held out a hand for him to shake. "Call me Pigeon!" she said with a grin. "Nice to meet you Shafer!" she said before leaning to one side so she could see the boy's brother. "You too Sasha."
Shafer took her hand into both of his, shaking rapidly as he glanced back at the unimpressed expression on his brother's face. He pouted gently, knowing the tall one was just worried that he was toying with Pigeon for his own amusement. Which he was but like. Sasha didn't have to be so obvious about it. The smol native finally turned back to the girl, smile blinding as he pulled on the grip he had on her hand, tugging her into a hug. He made an excited noise as he squeezed her. "You smell nice~" He commented, making his brother audibly sigh.

@GingerBread[/URL]
Aedus was already tired from everything had happened and the blood loss wasn't helping so when Aedus finally gave in and relaxed like the Nurse had told him to, He fell asleep. As the Nurse healed aedus, his wounds started to Knit back together, when she was satisfied that he would be okay the nurse left. Leaving Aedus to rest and recover, Aedus was only taking small breaths as he was sleeping but overall was fine.

Acey said:
Shafer took her hand into both of his, shaking rapidly as he glanced back at the unimpressed expression on his brother's face. He pouted gently, knowing the tall one was just worried that he was toying with Pigeon for his own amusement. Which he was but like. Sasha didn't have to be so obvious about it. The smol native finally turned back to the girl, smile blinding as he pulled on the grip he had on her hand, tugging her into a hug. He made an excited noise as he squeezed her. "You smell nice~" He commented, making his brother audibly sigh.
Pigeon had a confused look on her face as she did her signature confused head tilt as he hugged her t, but still had a smile plastered on her face. "Thanks," she said. "The other orphans always said I had a nice natural smell."

UnwantedTruth said:
Pigeon had a confused look on her face as she did her signature confused head tilt as he hugged her t, but still had a smile plastered on her face. "Thanks," she said. "The other orphans always said I had a nice natural smell."
"Orphans!?" Shafer squeaked, grip tightening even further around her, pulling her closer. He continued to make various noises of disbelief before he rudely cut himself off. "My gODS, no, not my precious Pigeon, my precious Pigeon is not an orphan. Ha. Ha. No. You should come to my dorm so we can cuddle and forget the horrors of the world."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back