• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven-Wing Academy

Domxx said:
Nami looked around, taking in her surroundings. She looked over at Kyo, 'Hey, Kyo..' she mumbled.
Kyo glanced over at Nami, "What's up?" Kyo kept walking forward not changing his rather slow pace and took a right a few streets up...

Kazehana said:
Completely bewildered by what just happened, Rouge looked at Ent with the utmost confusion. No more murder? What the hell..? She went up to him, squatted, and poked him curiously. "Are you okay? You're kind of acting totally insane right now." She wasn't sure what brought this on, or if it was just a rouse. How could I call this insane after what just happened?
Ent meowed happily and rubbed up against the girls leg and purred.

metalcity said:
Ent meowed happily and rubbed up against the girls leg and purred.
"Great, what am I supposed to do with this?" She murmured irritated. She realized that she probably wasn't the best cut out to deal with this of the four of them, and called down the hall, "Now, ladies." They recombined, and Heather kept squatting, awkwardly petting Ent to try to keep him happy. This is really awkward, but it beats murder.. she thought as looked at mess in the hall.

Kazehana said:
"Great, what am I supposed to do with this?" She murmured irritated. She realized that she probably wasn't the best cut out to deal with this of the four of them, and called down the hall, "Now, ladies." They recombined, and Heather kept squatting, awkwardly petting Ent to try to keep him happy. This is really awkward, but it beats murder.. she thought as looked at mess in the hall.
Ent tiredly yawned, then became slightly more excited "Meow, purrrr, meow! (Me wanna play miss!)" Ent tried to show as he looked for anything he could play with.

Night Wing died laughing, she walked over to Ent, her own hands still bloody, "My gosh" she said but then laughing more. Damen slowly got up after falling, his muscles hurting.

Last edited by a moderator:
metalcity said:
Ent tiredly yawned, then became slightly more excited "Meow, purrrr, meow! (Me wanna play miss!)" Ent tried to show as he looked for anything he could play with.
Heather remembered her duplicate's invention from earlier, and quickly detatched the steing from her heels, dangling it in front of Ent to keep him occupied.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Night Wing died laughing, she walked over to Ent, her own hands still bloody, "My gosh" she said but then laughing more. Damen slowly got up after falling, his muscles hurting.

[/QUOTE]
She looked over at the girl, "You should get cleaned up. I think I can keep him busy for now," she said with a smile. She wanted to make sure the girl was okay first since she had just been battered so much, and Ent didn't seem like much of a threat.

Kazehana said:
Heather remembered her duplicate's invention from earlier, and quickly detatched the steing from her heels, dangling it in front of Ent to keep him occupied.
She looked over at the girl, "You should get cleaned up. I think I can keep him busy for now," she said with a smile. She wanted to make sure the girl was okay first since she had just been battered so much, and Ent didn't seem like much of a threat.
Seeing the think dangle in front of him he started joyfully meowing "Meow! Meow! (yay, yay, yay. Thank you miss!)" Ent started hitting the thing in front of his face, he jumped side to side. Manoeuvring out of the way as the string started to swing towards his face.

metalcity said:
Seeing the think dangle in front of him he started joyfully meowing "Meow! Meow! (yay, yay, yay. Thank you miss!)" Ent started hitting the thing in front of his face, he jumped side to side. Manoeuvring out of the way as the string started to swing towards his face.
Heather rolled her eyes, hoping this effect was temporary. If she was lucky, short term. But for now, she lazily swung it around, trying to create interest while the others recovered from the bought. She thought the hall wasn't quite the best place for this, so she got up and slowly drug the string down the hallway, completely unsure of where she was going. At this point, she wished she had brought a map.

Night Wing nodded at Heather, she walked over to Damen to help him up "We better get back" said Night Wing as she helped him walk.

Aedus's eyes slowly fluttered open, as he remembered what was happening before he fell asleep he shot up, causing pain to shoot through his body. Aedus let out a cry of pain in response to this

@ Whoever is in the infimary

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Night Wing nodded at Heather, she walked over to Damen to help him up "We better get back" said Night Wing as she helped him walk.

[/QUOTE]
"Wait, where should I take him?" she asked, just now remembering that the other girl was still there (omg fail). "And do you know how long this will last?" she asked after a moment's pause, still dangling the string.

GingerBread said:
Aedus's eyes slowly fluttered open, as he remembered what was happening before he fell asleep he shot up, causing pain to shoot through his body. Aedus let out a cry of pain in response to this
@ Whoever is in the infimary
Night Wing looked at Heather "No idea…I guess I'll take Damen to the infirmary" She walked down to the infirmary "Night Wing I'm fine. Sorry for making you worry" said Damen as he began trying to walk by himself, with a slight limp. Night Wing sighed and put his arm around her shouldet and walked to the infirmary. Whrn they arrived Night Wing sat Damen on a bed and tried her best to tend his internal damage. She heard, what sounded like Aedus and walked ovet to him.

Gee thanks.. She tried to decide where to go, but was stumped. On a limb, she turned back to Ent, "Where do you want to go?" she asked, unsure if this quallified as babysitting. Or, catsitting for that matter.

@metalcity

Ent chased the string, happily playing. "Meow, purrrrr. (Oh boy, this is such fun.)" Ent lunged towards the string.

Times up, PSYCHO TIME!!!!!

"Meow meow (NO, NO. I WANT TO PLAY MORE!!" Ent cried in pain as his personality changed, going between cat to psycho. Then Ent returned to his normal self, he looked up from the ground. He saw a female, confused by what just happened "W-what happened? I thought I was fighting a hunter? Where the fuck is he?!" Ent said getting up in anger. Glaring at the girl.

@Kazehana

Heather stood up with a start, "W-what? I have no idea what you're talking about. I honestly have no idea what's going on!" she insisted, completely taken aback by his bipolarity. She braces herself for more hostility, but slightly hoped he would turn back into a cat.

@metalcity

GingerBread said:
"N-night Wing?" Aedus asked as he saw Night Wing walk over "I-is...everyone...okay? Is E-ent...okay?" Aedus asked apprehensively as Ent had just tried to kill everyone and Aedus wasn't sure if Night Wing would want to talk about Ent
@Veyd Sahvoz
"I don't know about Ent, but we're all okay. Damen's just recovering a bit from some internal nuscle damage.….How are you doing?" asked Night Wing, sitting on the side of his bed, wondering if he'd be alright.

GingerBread said:
"I'm not dead" Aedus pointed out, not sounding happy "I feel...like all of...this is my...fault" Aedus stated, feeling guilty "If i didn't...go outside....the school....none of.....this would've.....happened"
@Veyd Sahvoz
"This is no ones fault…we all knew what was likely to happen and we were willing to fight for you……because you're are friend…and friends look out for each other" explained Night Wing, just then Damen walked in with his jacket undone and white wrappings around his upper chest "I haven't even met you, yet I'm willing to help" said Damen leaning against a wall staring at Aedus with his red and black eyes.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]"This is no ones fault…we all knew what was likely to happen and we were willing to fight for you……because you're our friend…and friends look out for each other" explained Night Wing, just then Damen walked in with his jacket undone and white wrappings around his upper chest "I haven't even met you, yet I'm willing to help" said Damen leaning against a wall staring at Aedus with his red and black eyes.

[/QUOTE]
"But i'm useless" Aedus admitted "I can't even protect myself and because of that other people got hurt, whether you're okay with it or not doesn't matter" Aedus continued as tears started to form in his eyes.

GingerBread said:
"But i'm useless" Aedus admitted "I can't even protect myself and because of that other people got hurt, whether you're okay with it or not doesn't matter" Aedus continued as tears started to form in his eyes.
Night Wing put het hand on his shoulders "No sense beating yourself up about it…it wasn't your fault" she explained. Damen turned his eyes towards Aedus "So? People get hurt all of the time…yeah you may be down but don't drown in your self pity. Train, get stronger" said Damen, his face not seeming to care a whole lot yet he still sory of did.

GingerBread said:
"And even if i did get stronger what then? my power is useless compared to everyone else" Aedus said before realizing Damen probably didn't know about his power "My power is to control fire and stuff" Aedus said not really wanting to go into too much detail about it "But i can't summon fire myself, so if there is no fire i'm useless" Aedus explained
@Veyd Sahvoz
Danen thought about a ritual he'd read about but thought against the idea, he then thought of another idea "Who says you need powers like everyone else?" stated Damen with a slight smirk "What if you learned and trained more so that you didn't need to depend on fire?" explained Damen.

Kazehana said:
Heather stood up with a start, "W-what? I have no idea what you're talking about. I honestly have no idea what's going on!" she insisted, completely taken aback by his bipolarity. She braces herself for more hostility, but slightly hoped he would turn back into a cat.
@metalcity
Ent glared at the girl "Then why are you here, as if you where my best human friend." He asked in annoyance.

(sorry, i thought I posted something.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back