• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven-Wing Academy

"Well..." she trailed off, putting her finger across her mouth in thought, trying to find some, or any, reason she would be here. It was evident that he was unaware of what just happened. "That's a good question. It seems as if you wore yourself out from your previous engagement, so I wanted to make sure you were okay. Perhaps you need some rest or sugar to revitalize yourself?" she finished, pleased with her quick thinking.

@metalcity

Kazehana said:
"Well..." she trailed off, putting her finger across her mouth in thought, trying to find some, or any, reason she would be here. It was evident that he was unaware of what just happened. "That's a good question. It seems as if you wore yourself out from your previous engagement, so I wanted to make sure you were okay. Perhaps you need some rest or sugar to revitalize yourself?" she finished, pleased with her quick thinking.
@metalcity
Ent looked at her, still not impressed "And why would you do that. You have to reason to help me." He continued in anger.

"And I don't see any reason why not," she immediately replied, her cool smile holding against his hostility. She held his gaze, pleased that she lacked the fear he was trying to instill within her. Flinching wouldn't be good at a time like this.

@metalcity

Kazehana said:
"And I don't see any reason why not," she immediately replied, her cool smile holding against his hostility. She held his gaze, pleased that she lacked the fear he was trying to instill within her. Flinching wouldn't be good at a time like this.
@metalcity
Ent started to walk towards her "Let me tell you one thing, I am not your friend. So stop acting like we are best buddys. I want to kill you and every one else here." He grow in anger.

Heather held her disposition, not moving as he approached her. "I never claimed we were friends; you're the one who brought that up. And if you wanted to kill me, why wouldn't you have done so by now?" she inquired, certain he wanted something he wasn't telling. Stalling, perhaps? But why?

(Cannot get over how ironic your signature is rn omg)

@metalcity

Last edited by a moderator:
GingerBread said:
Aedus looked at Damen like he was crazy "Ent can literally create a vacuum. I'm sure other people have crazier powers and you're suggesting i don't need my powers" Aedus asked This guy probably doesn't even know what it's like to never use your powers Aedus thought.
@Veyd Sahvoz
Damen looked away for a moment, hearing that Crimson was snoring "You're right…I don't know what it's like to not use my abilities…it's not like I can press a button and turn them off" explained Damen as he remembered when he first found out about his ability "I see and sense everyone in this entire room's every breath, heartbeat, movement, reaction…I feel the Earth turning, every day, never stopping...I see things I shouldn't, I know things I shouldn't" said Damen slighty looking down, then back to Aedus "But it's not like I chose it, I have to live with it……"

Night Wing looked up at Damen, already having known what he goes through day in day out, then she turned to look at Aedus, she stared at him with her beautiful eyes "Please…let us help you get stronger" said Night Wing, not wanting anyone to die or get hurt like this again.

Daggora, who had fallen asleep in the infirmary shortly after the nurse had left, woke up to the sound of snoring and talking. Blinking a few times, she turned her head to see who was talking. She yawned, before getting up and walking over to Aedus, Nightwing and Damen, ruffling Johnny's hair as she passed him. "Hey guys...how you feeling Aed?" She asked as stood beside the bed.

@Veyd Sahvoz @GingerBread @Embaga Elder @Johnathan Laurence

Kazehana said:
Heather held her disposition, not moving as he approached her. "I never claimed we were friends; you're the one who brought that up. And if you wanted to kill me, why wouldn't you have done so by now?" she inquired, certain he wanted something he wasn't telling. Stalling, perhaps? But why?
(Cannot get over how ironic your signature is rn omg)

@metalcity
"I am implying it because you wont piss off!" He shouted in anger. As he got closer to her she started to remind him of Aedus, trying so hard to prove something to Ent. His expression changed of anger to a more apologetic face. "Where is Aedus?" Ent changed the topic, but annoyed that he forgot.

Daggora blinked as she heard what Damen and Nightwing said to Aedus. At Aedus's response, she frowned and placed her hand on Aedus's arm. "I think you can get stronger if you want. That's why I said what I did last night...also, what Damen said about not knowing what it's like to not use his abilities....I know what it's like to be scared to use them. To believe that all you ever do with them is hurt the people you care about. To believe that everything would be better if you died..." She took a deep breath. "So..even if I don't get it exactly...I kind of get what your going through."

@GingerBread @Veyd Sahvoz

"So that's what you were after," she observed, smile growing ever so slightly at her success. "Unfortunately, I have no idea who that is, so I wouldn't be able to tell you," she finished, a little disappointed that she couldn't snoop around on a subject she wasn't versed in, but pleased that she handled herself well.

@metalcity

[QUOTE="Daggora Keket]Daggora blinked as she heard what Damen and Nightwing said to Aedus. At Aedus's response, she frowned and placed her hand on Aedus's arm. "I think you can get stronger if you want. That's why I said what I did last night...also, what Damen said about not knowing what it's like to not use his abilities....I know what it's like to be scared to use them. To believe that all you ever do with them is hurt the people you care about. To believe that everything would be better if you died..." She took a deep breath. "So..even if I don't get it exactly...I kind of get what your going through."

[/QUOTE]
"N-NO!" Aedus shouted causing the pain to come back, Aedus let out a cry of pain "No, I-I c-can't, I-i'm t-too m-much of a w-whimp" Aedus continued, in a more timid voice, tears in his eyes from the mental and physical pain he was experiencing

GingerBread said:
"N-NO!" Aedus shouted causing the pain to come back, Aedus let out a cry of pain "No, I-I c-can't, I-i'm t-too m-much of a w-whimp" Aedus continued, in a more timid voice, tears in his eyes from the mental and physical pain he was experiencing
Daggora inhaled sharply at Aedus's yell and stumbled back. She held her arm arm against her chest, thinking she had hurt him when she touched him. Not wanting to hurt him like that again, she didn't touch him again, instead she sat down on the floor beside the bed. "What do you mean you're too much of a wimp? Too much of a wimp for what? To get stronger? Cause from what I've seen, your much, much, stronger than I can over hope to be."

Kazehana said:
"So that's what you were after," she observed, smile growing ever so slightly at her success. "Unfortunately, I have no idea who that is, so I wouldn't be able to tell you," she finished, a little disappointed that she couldn't snoop around on a subject she wasn't versed in, but pleased that she handled herself well.
@metalcity
"Then why do you have that stupid smile on your face?" He continued in annoyance. "I don't have time for your shit." Ent continued as he thought. He remember a blurred image of Aedus on the ground in pain. He thought he should go check the infirmary.

[QUOTE="Daggora Keket]Daggora inhaled sharply at Aedus's yell and stumbled back. She held her arm arm against her chest, thinking she had hurt him when she touched him. Not wanting to hurt him like that again, she didn't touch him again, instead she sat down on the floor beside the bed. "What do you mean you're too much of a wimp? Too much of a wimp for what? To get stronger? Cause from what I've seen, your much, much, stronger than I can over hope to be."

[/QUOTE]
"I-i'm not, the only time i've ever been brave is earlier against Ent and that was only because i thought i was going to die anyway and didn't want anyone else to get hurt, everything else i've done i've done out of fear" Aedus said as tears slowly fell down his face.

"Then don't go digging around my toilet," she retorted as she turned to leave. Seemed like a good time to leave him to whatever it was he wanted to do. Not like it affected her anymore. But who is he looking for? She walked away from Ent, hoping she picked the right way back to her room.

@metalcity

Daggora laughed softly. "But you still stood up to him. And something happened between you and Hunter before that right? I would have just let the Hunter kill me. But you didn't. You found the strength to survive and make it back here and then stood up to Ent after all of that. And now your still alive. By all accounts, you shouldn't have even been alive when I ran into you and Johnny boy in the hallway outside the door. But you were."

@GingerBread

(Hey guys, I've got to go. Be back in a couple of hours.)

GingerBread said:
"I-i'm not, the only time i've ever been brave is earlier against Ent and that was only because i thought i was going to die anyway and didn't want anyone else to get hurt, everything else i've done i've done out of fear" Aedus said as tears slowly fell down his face.
"…then why haven't you killed yourself yet?" asked Damen knowing it was absurd and not the best thing to say at this point "If you are a whimp like you say…then why do you keep fighting? Why do you keep drowning yourself in your pity? If you were a whimp you would've already killed yourself by now…you haven't though, that's bravery if you ask me……" explained Damen not seeming bothered by Aedus's whole act.

"Everything would've been better if i did let him kill me.... No one else would've got hurt" Aedus replied to Daggora, before turning to look at Damen "That's not bravery, that's still fear. I'm too scared to kill myself" Aedus replied before burying his head in the pillow again.

@Daggora Keket @Veyd Sahvoz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back