• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven-Wing Academy

Pigeon looked up at the school in awe. "Wow...I can't believe I'm finally here..." she whispered to herself. She rolled her old, raggedy suitcase into the school. She swung by the office and got the key to her dorm before walking in the direction of her dorm.

Johnny looks at the crow sideways and remembers Damen and the crow so he asks " Yes what do you want? " as he smiles at Aedus nervousness

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Damen soon was ready, opening the door and closing it behind him. He began walking downt the hallway to the cafeteria.
@Anyone who wants to intersct with Damen

Night Wing nudged his hand a bit seeming too want to be pet, she looked between Johnny and Aedus as she chirped a bit.

[/QUOTE]
Aedus took the bird nudging his hand as a sign that it wanted to be pet. Aedus began gently stroking the bird's head with his finger, happy that it hadn't done anything to harm him yet.

Tabitha planned to sit down away from the others at the cafeteria, not wanting to draw any more attention than she already did. After all, she was the mysterious new student who never took off their gloves- didn't she stand out enough? Grabbing an orange from the line, she quickly sat down and started to peel it.

(ANYONE)​

[QUOTE="Johnathan Laurence]Johnny looks at the sideways and remembers Damen and the crow so he asks " Yes what do you want? " as he smiles at Aedus nervousness

[/QUOTE]
'Nothing…just want to chill and relax' said Night Wing in both Johnny and Aedus's mind as she began to be pet.

Johnny nods slightly taking a piece of pancake in his mouth. He sips on his oj to watch the gooey goodness down " Hey Aedus where is Ent anyways?" looking around thinking that Ent just going to pop up out of nowhere and scare them

Crimson was doing some jumping jacks with his back towards DG, when he heard a thud. When he looked back he saw DG on the floor rubbing her head. Haha, morning DG, are you okay? He said while chuckling. @Daggora Keket

Upon hearing the voice Aedus started looking around but found no one close enough for him to hear, he looked at Johnny "Did you hear that?" Aedus asked, confused by who was talking Am i going Insane again? I don't think i am. That's exactly what someone going insane would say Aedus thought as he continued stroking the bird's head

@Johnathan Laurence @Veyd Sahvoz

As Damen walked he saw things he shouldn't have, heard things he shouldn't. As he walked by a dorm he heard a girl scream, he became alarmed at first but then sighed as he walked on already having seen what happened.

GingerBread said:
Upon hearing the voice Aedus started looking around but found no one close enough for him to hear, he looked at Johnny "Did you hear that?" Aedus asked, confused by who was talking Am i going Insane again? I don't think i am. That's exactly what someone going insane would say Aedus thought as he continued stroking the bird's head
@Johnathan Laurence @Veyd Sahvoz
Night Wing flew off of the table and into the air, transforming into a beautiful young lady (her human self) "Oh I wonder who..." said Night Wing sarcasstically as she laughed a bit.

Johnny laughs no she can talk to you telepathically says johnny noticing the new girl as she keeping to herself for some reason. As Johnny looks he become more and more concerned and waves hoping she see him.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Night Wing flew off of the table and into the air, transforming into a beautiful young lady (her human self) "Oh I wonder who..." said Night Wing sarcasstically as she laughed a bit.

[/QUOTE]
"What? you were just a bird... What?" Aedus said confused "I must be dreaming" Aedus stated as he began pinching his arm.

GingerBread said:
"What? you were just a bird... What?" Aedus said confused "I must be dreaming" Aedus stated as he began pinching his arm.
Night Wing laughed even more as she looked at Aedus with her bluish green eyes "I'm Damen's familiar. I can turn into a crow at will" explained Night Wing as she chuckled.

Johnny smiles slightly at Night Wing and answers Aedus question " he the guy with

the red and black eye which is awesome "

Jared scoffs. He walks around and starts to look around, he let his backpack rest on a counter and he explored the building he entered the cafeteria and looked around and saw commotion every where. He walked back out of the cafeteria, looking for SOMEONE that could actually help him. He changed his mind and entered the cafeteria again, he walked up to a random student that happened to be Night Wing (the only name I could remember lol) "Hello, I'm new here. Do you know where I can speak to the Headmaster," he pauses "or even a teacher . . ."

"What about my eyes?! Aren't they cool?" asked Night Wing in a pouting way, showing her beautiful bluish green iris's that glistened in the sunlight.

[QUOTE="Sexy McGee]Jared scoffs. He walks around and starts to look around, he let his backpack rest on a counter and he explored the building he entered the cafeteria and looked around and saw commotion every where. He walked back out of the cafeteria, looking for SOMEONE that could actually help him. He changed his mind and entered the cafeteria again, he walked up to a random student that happened to be Night Wing (the only name I could remember lol) "Hello, I'm new here. Do you know where I can speak to the Headmaster," he pauses "or even a teacher . . ."

[/QUOTE]
Night Wing turned from Aedus and Johnny as she looked at Jared "Oh...hya, umm I don't really know…sorry. Maybe the office…" explained Night Wing.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]"What about my eyes?! Aren't they cool?" asked Night Wing in a pouting way, showing her beautiful bluish green iris's that glistened in the sunlight.

[/QUOTE]
"I think your eyes look cool" Aedus said smiling "Will i get to meet Damen soon? Or will i just have to bump into him?" Aedus asked, slightly excited at the idea of meeting more new people.

"Hmm?" Daggora looked up at him, and took his hand, dusting herself off when she was up. "Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks." She smiled at him before looking around the room. It...was most defiantly not hers. "Umm. Sorry, but..where are we?" She asked looking back at Crim, head tilted like a confused cat's.

@Kj carswell

Heather was so excited to begin a new chapter of her life at a brand new school. She was bummed that her old school had to be disbanded, but the principle said it was for the safety of its students. She thought it an odd time to transfer to a new academy, especially a boarding school, but she thought it could be a cool new adventure. She stepped out of the cab and thanked the kind driver, who helped her unload her luggage. She looked at how much she had, still a tad bitter that she had to bring so much. But if she was going to live here full time, she had better have enough for the four of her. Speaking of which, she decided that now would be the ideal time to split and have some help with her bags. She snapped her fingers outward and duplicated herself into four entities, Rouge, Jaune, Verte, and Violette.

Once they each grabbed a few bags, they nodded to one another and headed through the main door. Each was nervous, and each could feel each others' nervousness, which in turn made them more nervous. But none knew what the others were nervous about. Rouge asked a clerk where they were supposed to go, and the four girls thanked her and headed to the dorms. When they made it to their room, room 133, they each stopped and looked at each other. Rouge shuffled in her pockets for the keys, but found nothing.

"Alright, who has them?" The other three glanced at each other before shrugging their shoulders. "Ugh, start searching the bags..." Rouge reluctantly conceded. Verte eventually found it in her pocket, to which Rouge exclaimed, "Why didn't you look there in the first place?!" Verte knew she wasn't really mad, so she shrugged and smiled. She then unlocked the door and let them all in. Each silently unpacked their bags until everything was organized. When finished, they recombined with a synchronized snap. Exhausted from the long night of traveling, Heather flopped on her bed and mentally prepared herself for a new life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back