• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven-Wing Academy

"Th-there's still a slight pain in my chest and sudden movements hurt but it's better than earlier" Aedus said, giving a smile to show that he was feeling better "I d-don't really want to move a-around much if i can help it" Aedus admitted

@metalcity

Last edited by a moderator:
Aedus noticed that it was getting dark "W-well it is getting late" Aedus felt his cheeks heat up "D-do y-you have a d-dorm-mate?" Aedus asked, looking away trying to hide his blush I hope he doesn't have a dorm-mate. I feel safer and more comfortable around him Aedus thought, his blush increasing.

@metalcity

GingerBread said:
Aedus noticed that it was getting dark "W-well it is getting late" Aedus felt his cheeks heat up "D-do y-you have a d-dorm-mate?" Aedus asked, looking away trying to hide his blush I hope he doesn't have a dorm-mate. I feel safer and more comfortable around him Aedus thought, his blush increasing.
@metalcity
"I 'do', I could kill him? He seemed weak. I guess I could sleep on the floor." Ent said in a sighing manner, Ent walked over to the bed and offered to give a piggy back rid so Aedus wouldn't hurt himself.

"P-please don't kill anyone. I'll sleep on the floor, you don't have to" Aedus said as he accepted Ent's piggy back ride, playing with ent's ears absentmindedly

@metalcity

Ent's ears twitched as Aedus fiddled with his ears "urg, fine. It's ok, I'll sleep on the floor, but if you insist just sleep in the same bed, you already dragged me in once." Ent said with a slight frown due to what happened, he was oblivious to what this could of meant.

@GingerBread

StarKeeper said:
"Looking for my dorm" Vallen says "At least I was before being surrounded by your lovely little morsels" Vallen says withdrawing a vial of green liquid and throwing it to the ground disappearing in a plume of smoke laughing "Try to sick your mongrels on me again boy and you'll find jsut how chill one can be."
Damen didn't care of his threat "Nice trick but I can still sense you" explained Damen "I'm not looking for a fight…just was looking around. Now that I know who's here I can go back to sleep" he said while walking away, still in his pj's. In a flash of an eye Damen disappeared, becoming a shadow.

metalcity said:
Ent's ears twitched as Aedus fiddled with his ears "urg, fine. It's ok, I'll sleep on the floor, but if you insist just sleep in the same bed, you already dragged me in once." Ent said with a slight frown due to what happened, he was oblivious to what this could of meant.
@GingerBread
Aedus blushed at Ent's suggestion "I don't want to inconvenience you" Aedus said, feeling like a nuisance for even suggesting it "I'll be fine in my own dorm" Aedus lied, though he wasn't sure if he was lying to Ent or himself, Aedus tried to give a reassuring smile but failed and ended up giving a sad smile instead.

@metalcity

GingerBread said:
Aedus blushed at Ent's suggestion "I don't want to inconvenience you" Aedus said, feeling like a nuisance for even suggesting it "I'll be fine in my own dorm" Aedus lied, though he wasn't sure if he was lying to Ent or himself, Aedus tried to give a reassuring smile but failed and ended up giving a sad smile instead.
@metalcity
As Ent turned his head to look at Aedus slightly, as he watched his face turn from a fake smile to a sad smile Ent became annoyed and snapped "ok you little piss head, why are you so bloody sad? Just come out and say it. I'm not going to kill you yet do calm down you shit." He turned his head round and continued to storm to the dorms.

metalcity said:
As Ent turned his head to look at Aedus slightly, as he watched his face turn from a fake smile to a sad smile Ent became annoyed and snapped "ok you little piss head, why are you so bloody sad? Just come out and say it. I'm not going to kill you yet So calm down you shit." He turned his head round and continued to storm to the dorms.
Aedus wasn't sure how to answer Ent's question "I-I don't know, You're my first friend in Y-years.... My last friends beat me up when they found out about my 'G-gift' and it's hard to forget about that. When i'm with people it M-makes it easier to ignore it for a while, But after what happened in the T-town, it's been on my mind a lot more" Aedus admitted, A sad look on his face

@metalcity

GingerBread said:
Aedus wasn't sure how to answer Ent's question "I-I don't know, You're my first friend in Y-years.... My last friends beat me up when they found out about my 'G-gift' and it's hard to forget about that. When i'm with people it M-makes it easier to ignore it for a while, But after what happened in the T-town, it's been on my mind a lot more" Aedus admitted, A sad look on his face
@metalcity
Ent sighed "I killed those people trying to protect you, it was also my demonic bloodlust kicking in. Depending on how you see it, one of the perks or down sides to being a devil. However I am sadly part cat." Ent said emotionless as he stood out side his dorm room.

"I know y-you were protecting me, and i am thankful that you did" Aedus smiled "But no one d-deserves to be killed.... no matter what" Aedus said as he gingerly got off of Ent's back "So, see you later then, i guess" Aedus said with a hint of sadness in his voice as he began to walk to his own dorm room

@metalcity

Acey said:
Shafer gave a small nod, beginning to trail little nips along the man's neck. He only stopped when he reached his collar bone, to which he moved further up Duke's lap and started again, just below his ear. "Okay." Shafer agreed, voice quiet and breathy, the source obviously lowkey swooning over anything and everything this perfect being said.
"Good." Duke spoke lowly, humming softly as he let Shafer basically molest him. Oh well, it felt good and he was just using this kid for the hell of it. Just as he began to relax, he heard the door open, followed by timid footsteps. "Hm. Hey Leon." The ice princess spoke casually, giving a half assed wave to his brother.

"Uh. Hi." Leon gave an estranged look to Shafer, blinking rapidly. "Is this one of your boy toys? What happened to the last guy...?"

"Killed him." Duke responded as nonchalantly as ever, as if he were telling about a cute squirrel by the window.

Domxx said:
Nami smiled nervously before turning towards the counter and looking up at the menu curiously. I've never really been to a cafe before...She thought, I don't know what to get. She stood on her tiptoes as she looked over the counter to see the employees making the drinks. "U-um...excuse me." She said, trying to get the employees attention, but she wasn't loud enough for them to hear her.
@Dnaleri017
Kyo looked over to see Nami's struggle, "Hey guys, you got a customer, I suggest you listen." Kyo got up and walked up beside Nami, "See anything that pleases your taste?"

Shafer squirmed as he tried to turn, making a small helpless noise when he still couldn't get Leon in his line of vision. He finally managed to wriggle enough that he was facing Leon, still draped across Duke and smirking at his new 'boy toy' title. "Hi, Leon." He breathed gently as he gave a subtle grind of his hips, drawing out the kid's name unnecessarily sweetly. What a brat.

@Majarkhon

Damen arrived back at his dorm, knocking on the door hoping Night Wing would answer. A few moments later Night Wing opened the door sleepily but soon remembered she was still only wearing her pj pants and bra, her cheeks went red as she hid behind the door to avoid anyone else seeing her that way. Damen sighed as he walked in "His eyes…everything about him was……death like" explained Damen sitting down on his bed. Night Wing sat down next too him as she stared at him with her bluish green eyes wondering what he meant "What do you mean?" she asked while sitting on the other side of Damens bed and putting the covers over herself. "I could see it…feel it even……just looking at him made me feel as though someone had stabbed me..." explained Damen going underneath the covers as well, looking at the ceiling. "…who was it?" asked Night Wing laying on her back looking at Damen, "I don't know, but supposedly he's a student here.….maybe I should get some rest" said Damen closing his eyes and slightly turning on his side falling asleep. "Wait Damen…please…tell me about it" said Night Wing in a worried tone.

[QUOTE="Kj carswell]As Crimson was telling dg about his encounter with Ent and Aedus, the dryer stopped. So he went and checked the clothes and they were still a little moist. So he started it up again heading back to his sit. @Kj carswell

[/QUOTE]

Crimson watched as DG yawn and got into a more comfortable position on the washing machine like she was about to go to sleep. Idk the exact time but I know that it's really late. You seem you're getting tired, DG. Are you ready to head back to your dorm?? @Daggora Keket

Daggora yawned again. "Not really. I like talking to you. It's..." She searched for the right word as she yawned again. "Soothing." Her eyes began to droop, as she yawned again.

@Kj carswell

Acey said:
Shafer squirmed as he tried to turn, making a small helpless noise when he still couldn't get Leon in his line of vision. He finally managed to wriggle enough that he was facing Leon, still draped across Duke and smirking at his new 'boy toy' title. "Hi, Leon." He breathed gently as he gave a subtle grind of his hips, drawing out the kid's name unnecessarily sweetly. What a brat.
@Majarkhon
Leon became real fucking uncomfortable real fast, feeling tears sting at his eyes for no particular reason other than this kid shoved him way out of his comfort zone. "Uh. Hi...?" He winced, moving towards his bed and promptly pressing his face into the pillow. At that, Duke glared down at Shafer, pulling his hair harshly. "What did I say for you to do?" He whispered lowly, breath cold. "You were supposed to say hi. No more, no less. But you managed to fuck that up." He growled lowly, hands letting loose his powers wherever he was touching Shafer.

Tabitha carried her things to her dorm quietly with gloved hands. The young lady was nervous, having never been away from home before. It had already taken her quite a while to fix her hair and pick out what she'd wear, but even her polished appearance couldn't erase the fear she felt at the thought of going to a skill like this. Why was she even allowed here? Her "ability" should be suppressed, not encouraged! Still, her mother anf father thought this was a good way for her to learn to control her... "powers", and if there was a chance she could, Tabitha was willing to take it.

Majarkhon said:
Leon became real fucking uncomfortable real fast, feeling tears sting at his eyes for no particular reason other than this kid shoved him way out of his comfort zone. "Uh. Hi...?" He winced, moving towards his bed and promptly pressing his face into the pillow. At that, Duke glared down at Shafer, pulling his hair harshly. "What did I say for you to do?" He whispered lowly, breath cold. "You were supposed to say hi. No more, no less. But you managed to fuck that up." He growled lowly, hands letting loose his powers wherever he was touching Shafer.
Shafer stared up at Duke, sharp little canines digging into his lower lip as he smiled widely, making a soft noise at how his hair was being pulled. He felt ice grip him, crawling along his sides and creating that somewhat delicious prickly feeling. The only time he averted his gaze was to look at the rather pretty, glittery frozen particles trailing along his torso and through his hair. "Mmph, sorry, sir." He purred out, still grinning like the piece of trash he was.

[QUOTE="Daggora Keket]Daggora yawned again. "Not really. I like talking to you. It's..." She searched for the right word as she yawned again. "Soothing." Her eyes began to droop, as she yawned again.
@Kj carswell

[/QUOTE]
Crimson watched as her eyes began drooping. Soothing huh, he thought to himself. So how has your time been here so far? He asked as he began putting his suit back own, having very few wrinkles.

Acey said:
Shafer stared up at Duke, sharp little canines digging into his lower lip as he smiled widely, making a soft noise at how his hair was being pulled. He felt ice grip him, crawling along his sides and creating that somewhat delicious prickly feeling. The only time he averted his gaze was to look at the rather pretty, glittery frozen particles trailing along his torso and through his hair. "Mmph, sorry, sir." He purred out, still grinning like the piece of trash he was.
"Fucking useless. Can't do anything right, can you?" Duke abruptly lifted Shafer off his lap, glancing over at Leon. "Hey. Dwagon. Go to the library or something." Leon knew all to well what that meant, instantly getting up and leaving the dorm. As soon as the kid was out of earshot Duke returned his attention to Shafer. "I bet you're only good for one thing, runt." He growled, shoving him onto the bed with the slightest of smirks. The ice princess slowly leaned down, whispering into Shafer's ear. "Alright kid, before I do anything harsh... I'm assuming you want this, right?" He gave a low chuckle, combing his fingers through his hair, ridding of the frost. "You're cute. And you piss me off. It's perfect."

Daggora hummed in agreement as he parroted the word soothing back to her, closing her eyes. 'Just for a second' She thought. 'Then I'll open them back up.' "It's been fine." She answered Crim's question. "Made a few friends...got called a cat...met a Saratorian...learned abou-" She trailed off, as she unwillingly succumbed to the pull of sleep.

@Kj carswell

(Be right back, got to go eat)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back