• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven-Wing Academy

Crimson listened to her story paying full attention, being entertained when she suddenly fell asleep. He smiled as she looked cute sleeping. Aww I knew she was tired, she looks cute sleeping. When he finished getting dress, he walked over towards Daggora and put her on his back as he walked towards his dorm. My roommate hasn't shown up yet so the other bed can be yours. He spoke to her as she sleep. @Daggora Keket

Last edited by a moderator:
Majarkhon said:
"Fucking useless. Can't do anything right, can you?" Duke abruptly lifted Shafer off his lap, glancing over at Leon. "Hey. Dwagon. Go to the library or something." Leon knew all to well what that meant, instantly getting up and leaving the dorm. As soon as the kid was out of earshot Duke returned his attention to Shafer. "I bet you're only good for one thing, runt." He growled, shoving him onto the bed with the slightest of smirks. The ice princess slowly leaned down, whispering into Shafer's ear. "Alright kid, before I do anything harsh... I'm assuming you want this, right?" He gave a low chuckle, combing his fingers through his hair, ridding of the frost. "You're cute. And you piss me off. It's perfect."
Shafer yelped in surprise as he was pushed around, looking rather offended at that notion of his worth even if he was only proving it to be true by obediently twisting around until he was on his stomach and baring his neck to the taller man. He gave a small shrug in response to the issue of his consent but felt his mouth form the words, "fuck yes."

-I'm assuming skip-

Daggora woke up slightly at the feeling of being picked up, but quickly went back to sleep, snuggling into the other person's warmth and humming quietly in contentment.

@Kj carswell

Acey said:
Shafer yelped in surprise as he was pushed around, looking rather offended at that notion of his worth even if he was only proving it to be true by obediently twisting around until he was on his stomach and baring his neck to the taller man. He gave a small shrug in response to the issue of his consent but felt his mouth form the words, "fuck yes."
-I'm assuming skip-
-hell yeah we skip before frick-

Duke lay on his back, hands behind his head as he let out a satisfied huff. "You're ok. I suppose." He mused, glancing over to a sufficiently wrecked Shafer. "Alright kid, get back to your dorm or something. You've outlived your use, that was the pinnacle of your existence." The ice princess grinned snidely, waving Shafer off. "Go on now, you little demon. And I don't want to see you swooning over me tomorrow, I'm not going to do this again for you."

Night Wing snuggled closely to Damens warm self, she fell asleep dreaming about being in a bakery with lovely food and a beautiful christmas decoration with reeths and all. She smiled as she fell asleep, Damen however pretended to sleep and eventually did.

Crimson made it towards his dorm where he went in using his key. He placed DG on his bed as he began taking off his suit, and putting on basketball shorts as his night wear. He relaxed on the empty bed next to his. @Daggora Keket

Crimson awoke in the bed he was relaxing on. He looked over and saw DG in his bed. Hmm you actually stayed. You must've been really tired. He got up and stretched and began doing his morning calisthenics. @Daggora Keket

Johnny yawns loudly as he slowly get out of his bed. Damion ears perks up to his movement and get starts wagging his tail. " Good Morning boy " mumbles Johnny as he puts food and water in Damion's bowls and decides to get some food. He quickly get dressed and head off towards the cafeteria his stomach growling.

( ANYONE )

Aedus woke up, his body feeling better after a good night's sleep. Letting out a yawn he started to go through his morning routine, once he had finished his morning routine Aedus sat on his bed and began thinking about yesterday I wish i had stayed with Ent Aedus thought Why do i like being around him so much? I don't think i was like this with my last friends Aedus thought confused on why he enjoyed spending time with Ent I don't.... Like him, do I? Aedus quickly shook the thought from his head Doesn't matter, Even if i did I don't know the first thing about relationships and what if he doesn't like me in that way Aedus thought worried at the thought of being rejected. Aedus took a deep breath in an attempt to clear his mind I shouldn't get so worried, I'm probably not ever going to ask him so it's not like it matters, even if i wanted to ask him i'd be too scared too. Best to just forget about it.... for now anyway Aedus decided to go to the cafeteria and get some breakfast.

When Aedus got to the cafeteria he got a sandwich and sat down and began to slowly eat his sandwich as his thoughts drifted back to Ent.

(Anyone want to interact?)

Night Wing was snuggled up by Damen, she smiled as she got up in a tired manner. She went to the washroom to take a bath, as soon as she closed the door she took off her pj's and panties. After a little while of soaking in the warm soapy water she decided to take a shower, she drained the water and turned on the shower head. It was a nice and massaging feel, the water sprinkling on sensitive places. She felt more relaxed as she felt each and every droplet of water touch her body. When she was done she reached her hand out to grab her towel, folding it over her breasts and around her body and when she stepped out she saw Damen brushing his teeth "Morning" said Damen, glugging a bit of mouthwash and spitting it out, "Good Morning" said Night Wing, glad that it was morning. She walked out of the bathroom snd dressed herself "I'm going to go out. Meet you at the Lounge!" said Night Wing wearing her dark purple shirt and light blue jeans, opening the dorm door. "Alright I'll be there soon!" said Damen, walking out of the washroom. As the door swung open Night Wing transformed into a crow and flew down the hallway.

The first thing that crossed Tabitha's mind when she woke up was that she didn't belong there. The dorm was split in half, and that was very obvious, due to the fact that Tabitha's half had clothes everywhere, mostly due to the fact that Tabitha had touched the bag without her gloves again, only this time it shriveled up into some sort of gray piece of leather barely recognizable as a bag. She quickly got up, put on her gloves, her clothes, and walked out of the dorm. 'Welcome to Raven-Wing Academy...' she thought unhappily as she made her way to the cafeteria.

@Johnathan Laurence @GingerBread

It wasn't full moon, yet Jared had turned into a beast. He roared and flew up into the sky and no one saw him yet. Jared flew into a nearby alley as the people standing there ran for their lives. He landed as his fur turned slowly faded, his claws softened into nails and fang into teeth. He looks at a poster "RAVEN WING ACADEMY".

Johnny arrives to the cafeteria to see Aedus and decides to go talk to him after getting his pancakes and oj. " Hey dude whats up" asks Johnny as he sits down in front of him.

[QUOTE="Sexy McGee]It wasn't full moon, yet Jared had turned into a beast. He roared and flew up into the sky and no one saw him yet. Jared flew into a nearby alley as the people standing there ran for their lives. He landed as his fur turned slowly faded, his claws softened into nails and fang into teeth. He looks at a poster "RAVEN WING ACADEMY".

[/QUOTE]
(Just so you know, it's morning at the moment)

Jared looked at the poster in awe This could finally help me control my burden . . . he took the poster and looked at the back which marked the location of the Academy. He smiles a bit than puts his thumb out, a taxi comes in a matter of minutes.

LATER (for me, if this is controlling the story. Forgive me)

Jared looks at the tall structure and sighs Here goes nothing. He opens the doors "He-Hello, my name is Jared Sharp, I wish to join this academy. May I speak to the Headmaster?"

[QUOTE="Daggora Keket](Just so you know, it's morning at the moment)

[/QUOTE]
(Yeah, I know. I was just doing it in his time during the night. If that's alright, if it isn't it'll just be morning and he'll be in a secluded area.)

Johnny nods agreeing with the craziness that been going on. " How you and Ent doing, Ent been acting like a sweat heart towards you that surprises me" says Johnny in a sarcastic tone

Night Wing made it to the cafeteria, as a crow, she saw johnny and remembered what had happened the other day. She flew over to him and landed on his shoulder, looking at him as she crowed at him.

Kj carswell] [COLOR=#b30000]Crimson awoke in the bed he was relaxing on. He looked over and saw DG in his bed. [/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000][B][I]Hmm you actually stayed. You must've been really tired. [/I][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000]He got up and stretched and began doing his morning calisthenics. [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22230-daggora-keket/ said:
@Daggora Keket[/URL]
The light shining in Daggora's eyes woke her up. It was very uncomfortable and had never reached her usual spot under her bed. Worried, she opened her eyes. The first thing she saw, being Crim's back, easily recognized because of his tattoo. She screamed and fell off the bed. "Oww." She rubbed her head as she sat up.

"Good, at least i hope so, he's my only friend" Aedus admitted. Upon seeing the crow land on Johnny's shoulder Aedus reached out to pet it before stopping, remembering what had happened last time he touched an animal without it's permission, he left his outstreched finger in front of the bird awaiting a sign that he could pet it.

@Johnathan Laurence @Veyd Sahvoz

Damen soon was ready, opening the door and closing it behind him. He began walking downt the hallway to the cafeteria.

@Anyone who wants to intersct with Damen

GingerBread said:
"Good, at least i hope so, he's my only friend" Aedus admitted. Upon seeing the crow land on Johnny's shoulder Aedus reached out to pet it before stopping, remembering what had happened last time he touched an animal without it's permission, he left his outstreched finger in front of the bird awaiting a sign that he could pet it.
@Johnathan Laurence @Veyd Sahvoz
Night Wing nudged his hand a bit seeming too want to be pet, she looked between Johnny and Aedus as she chirped a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back