• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven-Wing Academy

[QUOTE="Johnathan Laurence]Johnny laughs " yeah yours cool but i was talking about Damen's "

[/QUOTE]
Night Wing chuckled a bit as she sat down next too Aedus and Johnny

GingerBread said:
"I think your eyes look cool" Aedus said smiling "Will i get to meet Damen soon? Or will i just have to bump into him?" Aedus asked, slightly excited at the idea of meeting more new people.
"Well he should be here soon…Last I checked he was back at the dorm brushing his teeth. He'll come don't worry" said Night Wing with a smile "Do either if you boys care to buy me a drink?" said Night Wing giggling a bit.

Pollen sat in his office, pouring over books and research on various ways to possibly break his curse. He sought only to finally be allowed to die, he had lived too long, and watched too many die.

Johnny nodded at Night Wing and teleported to the vending machine and noticed that the girl with he orange didn't see him he mentally frowns and buys her a coke and teleported back handing her the drink

((can someone have thier character come to talk with Pollen, I don't just wanna fill up the chat with ramblings))

Kazehana said:
Heather was so excited to begin a new chapter of her life at a brand new school. She was bummed that her old school had to be disbanded, but the principle said it was for the safety of its students. She thought it an odd time to transfer to a new academy, especially a boarding school, but she thought it could be a cool new adventure. She stepped out of the cab and thanked the kind driver, who helped her unload her luggage. She looked at how much she had, still a tad bitter that she had to bring so much. But if she was going to live here full time, she had better have enough for the four of her. Speaking of which, she decided that now would be the ideal time to split and have some help with her bags. She snapped her fingers outward and duplicated herself into four entities, Rouge, Jaune, Verte, and Violette.
Once they each grabbed a few bags, they nodded to one another and headed through the main door. Each was nervous, and each could feel each others' nervousness, which in turn made them more nervous. But none knew what the others were nervous about. Rouge asked a clerk where they were supposed to go, and the four girls thanked her and headed to the dorms. When they made it to their room, room 133, they each stopped and looked at each other. Rouge shuffled in her pockets for the keys, but found nothing.

"Alright, who has them?" The other three glanced at each other before shrugging their shoulders. "Ugh, start searching the bags..." Rouge reluctantly conceded. Verte eventually found it in her pocket, to which Rouge exclaimed, "Why didn't you look there in the first place?!" Verte knew she wasn't really mad, so she shrugged and smiled. She then unlocked the door and let them all in. Each silently unpacked their bags until everything was organized. When finished, they recombined with a synchronized snap. Exhausted from the long night of traveling, Heather flopped on her bed and mentally prepared herself for a new life.
As Damen walked by yet again another dorm he sensed 4 of the same person. He stopped wondering who it was "What the---" he said while walking towards a dorm room, thinking if he should use his magic eye to look right into the room but decided not too.

[QUOTE="Daggora Keket]"Hmm?" Daggora looked up at him, and took his hand, dusting herself off when she was up. "Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks." She smiled at him before looking around the room. It...was most defiantly not hers. "Umm. Sorry, but..where are we?" She asked looking back at Crim, head tilted like a confused cat's.
@Kj carswell

[/QUOTE]
Well you fell asleep in the laundry room telling me about your day and I got a little tired myself so I picked you up, taking you to my room, where I laid you down on my bed. By the way you're pretty cute while you're sleeping. He realized he messed and stuttered when he tried to correct himself. N-not sa-saying that you're not cu-cute when you're N-not sleeping because you are. (I should probably stop talking now)

Jared sighed then rolled his eyes he looked at the map and found the office he walked there and slapped his backpack on again. Jared pushed open the door and walked to a desk "Can I get a room? I'm new here my name is Jared Sharp." he rested his hand on the desk.

"Here's the key to your room." the woman handed the key to Jared. He grinned and took the key There it is! he opened the door and entered his dorm he looked around and sighed in relief? Jared jumped on the bed and made sort of a "snow angel" on it. He closed his eyes and smiled.

(If that's too controlling, disregard the last part but he still goes to the office. Sorry, I just need to give Jared a room)

[QUOTE="Sexy McGee]Jared sighed then rolled his eyes he looked at the map and found the office he walked there and slapped his backpack on again. Jared pushed open the door and walked to a desk "Can I get a room? I'm new here my name is Jared Sharp." he rested his hand on the desk.
"Here's the key to your room." the woman handed the key to Jared. He grinned and took the key There it is! he opened the door and entered his dorm he looked around and sighed in relief? Jared jumped on the bed and made sort of a "snow angel" on it. He closed his eyes and smiled.

(If that's too controlling, disregard the last part but he still goes to the office. Sorry, I just need to give Jared a room)

[/QUOTE]
((Im not the Headmaster, I'm instructor of the dark arts, so I hope this was not a response to me))

Heather decided that it wasn't worth lying around doing nothing. She had to be productive. She rolled out of bed, hoping to catch herself, but she didn't and fell on the floor with a thump. "Yikes, that was not so successful," she murmured into the carpet before slowly dragging herself up. Tired and without any make-up, she quickly put her favorite yellow sundress and opened the door. She stepped out, surprised to see some random dude looking at her door. "And who might you be?" she posed, still a bit too groggy to function.

@Veyd Sahvoz

(Not sure if that's how references work..)

Daggora blushed when Crim said that she fell asleep in the laundry room and that he brought her to sleep in his dorm. Her blush only deepened when he called her cute in her sleep, turning to a giggle when he began to stutter. "Sorry bout that. And...uh..thanks..for not leaving me in the laundry room." She looked down at her feet and subconsciously wrapped her arms around herself. "I didn't..uh..wake you up somehow last night did I?" She leaned forward, slightly curling in on herself. "You know, with..screaming or thrashing or anything?"

@Kj carswell

[QUOTE="Daggora Keket]Daggora blushed when Crim said that she fell asleep in the laundry room and that he brought her to sleep in his dorm. Her blush only deepened when he called her cute in her sleep, turning to a giggle when he began to stutter. "Sorry bout that. And...uh..thanks..for not leaving me in the laundry room." She looked down at her feet and subconsciously wrapped her arms around herself. "I didn't..uh..wake you up somehow last night did I?" She leaned forward, slightly curling in on herself. "You know, with..screaming or thrashing or anything?"
@Kj carswell

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, you did. Sounded like you had a nightmare. You were pretty loud. Crimson saw as her face expression sadden the more he spoke. But I held you in my arms, and absorbed the mental pain you was feeling calming you down again, as I did before in the laundry room. You then slept like a baby.

Last edited by a moderator:
GingerBread said:
I don't have anything to do today Aedus thought relaxing a bit wait i have homework, I don't know what the homework is though. I should probably go to the teacher and ask what it was Aedus thought, not wanting to get a detention or something for not handing in his homework. Aedus turned to night wing and Johnny "I just remembered i've got to go do something, it was nice talking with you guys though, I'll talk to you later if i get a chance" Aedus said smiling as he started walking off to the teachers room. When he got to the teachers room he knocked on the door and waited for the teacher to answer before entering

@Pollen Nak
"Okay…see ya" said Night Wing, turning her gaze to Johnny "Well I guess it's just you and me" said Night Wing

Kazehana said:
Heather decided that it wasn't worth lying around doing nothing. She had to be productive. She rolled out of bed, hoping to catch herself, but she didn't and fell on the floor with a thump. "Yikes, that was not so successful," she murmured into the carpet before slowly dragging herself up. Tired and without any make-up, she quickly put her favorite yellow sundress and opened the door. She stepped out, surprised to see some random dude looking at her door. "And who might you be?" she posed, still a bit too groggy to function.
@Veyd Sahvoz

(Not sure if that's how references work..)
Damen looked at Heather as he realized what he was doing "Oh…sorry if I startled you…I'm Damen. Guess I'll be going now, later" said Damen walking away.

GingerBread said:
I don't have anything to do today Aedus thought relaxing a bit wait i have homework, I don't know what the homework is though. I should probably go to the teacher and ask what it was Aedus thought, not wanting to get a detention or something for not handing in his homework. Aedus turned to night wing and Johnny "I just remembered i've got to go do something, it was nice talking with you guys though, I'll talk to you later if i get a chance" Aedus said smiling as he started walking off to the teachers room.

When he got to the teachers room he knocked on the door and waited for the teacher to answer before entering, hoping the teacher wouldn't be angry at him for disturbing him.

@Pollen Nak
Pollen opened the door and smiled, his face mask and hood gone "Hello Mr. Aedus, Felling better I assume?" He was happy to have the company, these children were going to be the last people he spoke too, so it wouldn't do to be too unfriendly with them.

"Yeah, a lot better actually, Thanks" Aedus replied before starting to awkwardly rub the back of his neck "We had homework didn't we? I was wondering if you could remind me of what exactly the homework was" Aedus asked giving an awkward smile

@Pollen Nak

Last edited by a moderator:
Pollen sat "Did your friend give you his notes on the Reckoners?" He stood and stashed the books under his desk, not wanting Aedus to see his research into death.

Daggora inwardly flinched as he mentioned her nightmare, there was a reason she slept in her cat form under her bed. However she was utterly mortified when he said he held her in his arms all night. Her face turned a bright cherry red, and she covered her face with her hands. "Oh my god, I am so sorry. You didn't have to do that, you could've just woken me up and I would've left, I didn't mean to bother you like that. My gods, you probably hate me right now." She moaned, the words slightly muffled through her hands.

@Kj carswell

"Umm... no, i don't really know him anyway" Aedus said, letting out an awkward chuckle as he tilted his head to try and see what the books the teacher had put under his desk were, not really trying to be subtle about it

@Pollen Nak

Jared stood up and left his room and went to the cafeteria he got what he usually eats a bowl of cereal. He sat down by himself and ate his food.

Night Wing decided to go for a walk, she'd already eaten and now wanted to fly. She transformed into a crow snd flew around doing barrel rolls snd swooping over people.

(DO A BARREL ROLL!!!! xD )

Heather watched him go as she muttered under her breathe, "Okay, bye then," in a bit of an irritated tone. She couldn't help but think, Wow, that was weird. I wonder if everyone here is like that. She decided to get some food, since you know, her stomach growled louder than her dog at home. She followed her map to the cafeteria and, upon seeing so many people, decided to stealthily grab some food and take it back into her room. She wasn't too keen on meeting people in her current state. They might get the wrong first impression. Heather opted for a banana and some peach yogurt, along with a carton of milk to start her day. Perhaps it could be considered the middle of a very long day instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back