• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven-Wing Academy

Night Wing had just gotten out of the library from reading when she saw Damen and two other girls along with johnny "I'm gone for a little while and you're getting yourself into messes" she chuckled a bit. Damen ignored Night Wing for a moment as he looked at Mine "If you are going to lie at least try" he said not seeming to care that much any more.

"You're boring." Damon deadpanned before shoving a cookie into his mouth, chewing quickly and swallowing it all in one go. "I don't see why you'd be in my dorm if you don't wanna binge. Unless you..." He raised a brow suggestively before laughing softly. "Nah I don't think you'd really want much to do with me." Though as he spoke, he noticed Kryotic eyeing him, that stare making his skin feel hot and almost uncomfortable as he was scrutinized.

Mine nodded. "Thank you for the lesson. Wait no or should I say something more villain like such as. Damn you figured out my lie pretty smart but you still can't win. At least that's what I've read."

@Domxx @Veyd Sahvoz

Daggora slipped unnoticed into the Library. She quietly picked up a book and settled into one of the Library's window seats to read. (If anyone feels like interacting with me.)

Nenma Takashi]Mine nodded. "Thank you for the lesson. Wait no or should I say something more villain like such as. Damn you figured out my lie pretty smart but you still can't win. At least that's what I've read." [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25374-domxx/ said:
"Ya ya. . .. " said Damen walking away "Night Wing. . . Imma go to the cafeteria for a bit, see ya" said Damen, and with that he was off. "Okay .. . see ya" said Night Wing looking at Mine and the other girl (forgot your name) "So whatcha you two up too?" she asked.

Nami eyed the girl fiercely. She had always been short-tempered. She stared after Damen, wanting to follow him but instead she just looked at Night Wing before looking at the floor. 'Um...' she mumbled, her shyness becoming apparent once again.

@Veyd Sahvoz @Nenma Takashi

Last edited by a moderator:
Kryotic scoffed loudly at that assessment of himself, a hand coming up to cover his mouth as watched Damon scarf down the cookie. "Don't think I'd want to do much with you...? My gods." The music instructor rolled his eyes as he moved closer, crowding him against the wall the same position they'd been in not too long ago. "You are truly clueless. The only thing left at this point would be: Do you--" He rumbled darkly as he leaned down and pressed his lips against the student's pulse, feeling the beat increase. "--Want it~?"

Domxx said:
Nami eyed the girl fiercely. She had always been short-tempered. She stared after Damen, wanting to follow him but instead she just looked at Night Wing before looking at the floor. 'Um...' she mumbled, her shyness becoming apparent once again.
@Veyd Sahvoz @Nenma Takashi
"What's wrong?" asked Night Wing feeling as though Nami was shy. She looked at Mine "So what are you doing here?" she asked in her usual glad(ish) voice.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]"What's wrong?" asked Night Wing feeling as though Nami was shy. She looked at Mine "So what are you doing here?" she asked in her usual glad(ish) voice.

[/QUOTE]
Nami looked up at the girl, her eyes fading back to their normal colour. 'I'm new and I only really knew him and now ... I don't know what to do.' She mumbled standing on her tiptoes to see if she could see the boy, 'What's his name?' She said, half thinking out loud to herself.

[QUOTE="Johnathan Laurence]johnny teleports into the library and sits nexts to daggora and smiles " hey "

[/QUOTE]
Daggora looks up at Johnny and smiles. "Hey Johnny boy." She reaches over to ruffle his hair. "What's up, I haven't seen you all day?"

Domxx said:
Nami looked up at the girl, her eyes fading back to their normal colour. 'I'm new and I only really knew him and now ... I don't know what to do.' She mumbled standing on her tiptoes to see if she could see the boy, 'What's his name?' She said, half thinking out loud to herself.
Night Wing looked at the girl "Oh him that's Damen, I'm his familiar Night Wing. We share the same dorm room as well just on the other side of the school not far away from the cafeteria" explained Night Wing

Nenma Takashi]Mine thought for a brief second for a good excuse. "I was simple going on a stroll around the school to learn my way." It wasn't a complete lie it had some truth to it. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25374-domxx/ said:
Night Wing looked at the two girls, smirking with a sudden idea "Hey. . .how bout the three of us head to the lounge together. What do you think?" asked Night Wing looking at Mine and Nami, eager to get some time to spend with two people her own gender.

'Damen..' She repeated, tapping her lips - Something she always did when she was thinking. She snapped back to reality and looked at Mine, 'umm...if you want?' She said, slightly wary about spending time with people she didn't know.

@Nenma Takashi @Veyd Sahvoz

Domxx said:
'Damen..' She repeated, tapping her lips - Something she always did when she was thinking. She snapped back to reality and looked at Mine, 'umm...if you want?' She said, slightly wary about spending time with people she didn't know.
@Nenma Takashi @Veyd Sahvoz
"It'll be fun don't worry relax a bit" explained Night Wing not seeming to notice what Nami was doing.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]"It'll be fun don't worry relax a bit" explained Night Wing not seeming to notice what Nami was doing.

[/QUOTE]
Nami wasn't so sure. 'Do you really want me there? You don't even know me..I could be a horrible person.' Nami chuckled nervously, fidgeting on the spot.

Mine smiled it seemed forced and uncomfortable. This was her chance to learn more about social interaction. "I'm in." She said walking over to the two putting her arms around them like Mary would always do.

@Domxx

@Veyd Sahvoz

Domxx said:
Nami wasn't so sure. 'Do you really want me there? You don't even know me..I could be a horrible person.' Nami chuckled nervously, fidgeting on the spot.
"You don't look like it, and I don't sense any negative emotions coming from you. . .hmm" said Night Wing laughing a bit for no reason.

Johnny smirks and his mood suddenly change from his previously mood " well i was feeling down but not anymore and well i been all over the place" says johnny overly excited

Nenma Takashi]Mine smiled it seemed forced and uncomfortable. This was her chance to learn more about social interaction. "I'm in." She said walking over to the two putting her arms around them like Mary would always do. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25374-domxx/ said:
"Looks like we got our little group. . ." said Night Wing giggling a bit.

[QUOTE="Johnathan Laurence]Johnny smirks and his mood suddenly change from his previously mood " well i was feeling down but not anymore and well i been all over the place" says johnny overly excited

[/QUOTE]
Daggora laughed and closed her book, putting it off to the side. She turned to look at the little teleporter she had come to see as an adorable little brother. "So what all did you see? Meet anyone interesting?"

"So where do you want to go?" asked Night Wing seeming happy to meet 2 more friends. She had been with Damen most of the time but there was the occasional time they'd split up for a day, but ever since they came here she'd been able to meet new people which she was happy about and she was still Damen's familiar and best friend no matter what.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back