• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven-Wing Academy

Nami was startled when she got suddenly pulled away. She watched the boy that had saved her from walking into someone. She called out to him in a timid voice, 'Thankyou!' Before starting to run after him to catch up with him and thank him properly.

@Veyd Sahvoz

Oh I know that feels im sorry bro. do you want to talk about it. Renshi really haven't noticed the girl yet, as he talked to johnny

Damen turned his head slightly revealing his red colored eye as he glanced at the girl "Don't mention it. . ." he said while continuing to walk.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nami caught a glimpse of his eye and was intrigued. She continued to follow him, looking up at him as she walked because she was short. 'I'm kind of new here so..' she trailed off, twiddling her thumbs.

@Veyd Sahvoz

Domxx said:
Nami caught a glimpse of his eye and was intrigued. She continued to follow him, looking up at him as she walked because she was short. 'I'm kind of new here so..' she trailed off, twiddling her thumbs.
@Veyd Sahvoz
"And?. . .if you're looking for a tour guide I'm afraid I can't help. But here" said Damen while handing her a map of the school since he really didn't need it, Damen's gift allowed him to percieve the physical world without the use of his eyes which gave him many advantages, though he couldn't only sense things within a certain radius but his gift seemed to grow by the day. He walked on to the cafeteria after he gave the young girl his map.

Majarkhon said:
Damon was off to nowhere in particular as well, humming lowly and looking kind of suspicious as hell. The kid had just pulled off another little food heist and had maybe "found" a ring worth some sort of sentimental value to someone. Oh well. It was his now. It was all so far so good until he bumped into a much taller someone, suppressing a yelp of surprise with his ability. "Whoa uh. Hey there." He spoke carefully, looking to intimidating figure up and down. "You don't look like a student, obviously... I'm guessing you're a teacher." He gave a grin, leaning against the nearest wall. "Maybe I'll have a class with you at some point, sir."
@Acey
Kryotic scowled as he was bumped into, eyes dark with disgust as he took a step back and looked Damon over. A smirk ghosted over his features but was gone as soon as it came. "Hello. I'm the. Music teacher. Kryotic Isle. But that's Mr. Isle to you. Or Emperor. Whatever you're into." Generally that last phrase was said with a hint of irritation but this time it was paired with a wink and a mischievous smile, something the teacher didn't wear often.

Mary began picking up the books when she finished she left the stack on the ground and began helping to cheer the boy up. "I'm Mary but you can call me Gizmo." She put her arm around the boy. "He's right if you got problems talking about them makes it kinda better." She said with a smile. Meanwhile Mary was in the dorm and had just finished putting her's and Mary's stuff away in their dorms. She then decided to explore the school walking around to see if their was anything of interest to look at.

@Kj carswell

Nami stared after him and looked down at the map before mumbling a small, 'thanks.' She knew the only person she knew at the school now was him, as she didn't even know his name. She followed him to the cafeteria but further behind because she didn't want him to see her.

@Veyd Sahvoz

When Mary got up from the ground that's when she was noticed by Renshi who was now super nervous and couldn't function properly. Uh...uh..uhh..hh..he..hey...im..imm Re..Ren..shi he said nervously as he stuck his right hand out shaking @Johnathan Laurence @Nenma Takashi

"Emperor? I'm guessing you think highly of yourself, sir." Damon spoke lowly, his voice holding no sort of deceit. "But why wouldn't you? I mean, you look like a tough guy, probably have some kickass power, and I'm gonna bet all the sugar I have that someone has called you Senpai at some point or another." He gave a wide smile at that, failing to realize that he was trying to charm a teacher of all people. It was second nature to him, and he didn't even think of the consequences.

Domxx said:
Nami stared after him and looked down at the map before mumbling a small, 'thanks.' She knew the only person she knew at the school now was him, as she didn't even know his name. She followed him to the cafeteria but further behind because she didn't want him to see her.
@Veyd Sahvoz
Damen sighed "I know your behind me I can sense you" explained Damen not even turning around to have to see the entire shape of her body from head to toe, he kept on walking to the cafeteria not caring if the girl followed or not.

Kryotic arched a dark eyebrow, tongue running along his lower lip as he looked Damon over, his intentions written all over his face. He stood a little taller, hand coming up to smooth over his jaw. "I mean... You're not wrong." He chuckled, voice sinking a little lower than it usually was. His chest vibrated with it all and made his smirk grow more apparent. "Though Senpai isn't the most popular one, it's definitely happened." He leaned down the slightest just to get a bit closer to the intriguing student.

'Does it bother you?' Nami asked quietly, 'I can leave if you want..I just have no one else to hang out with' she continued to follow him.

@Veyd Sahvoz

Damon seemed to loosen up a bit more the moment Kryotic's voice deepened. That was just. His thing. He cleared his throat and looked away shyly for a moment, surprised that he was showing any sort of nerves to this guy. "I can think of a couple of more things to call you..." He spoke absentmindedly before shaking his head slightly. "Never mind that. What's your power anyway?" He spoke quickly, glad to change the subject before he went further.

Domxx said:
'Does it bother you?' Nami asked quietly, 'I can leave if you want..I just have no one else to hang out with' she continued to follow him.
@Veyd Sahvoz
Damen kept on walking "If you want to follow me you can I don't care. . ." said Damen in a tired kind of tone.

Kryotic's eyes widened at that, head tilting to the side as he took a step forward, crowding Damon against the wall. "Really...?" He breathed, more to himself than Damon. He locked his gaze with the sugar-obsessed's, just to make him squirm for a few more minutes before he averted his gaze and spoke. "My power? Fear. I control the fear in myself and the people around me. I'm a mildly evil music instructor. What about you, what's yours."

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Damen kept on walking "If you want to follow me you can I don't care. . ." said Damen in a tired kind of tone.

[/QUOTE]
'Where are we going?' Nami asked. Twirling the end of her ponytail as she looked up at him with her big ocean blue eyes.

"Well ah. It's nothing as cool as yours." Damon nearly stammered, though managed to avoid his tripping speech. What are you doing, get yourself together. He thought, rubbing the nape of his neck. "I can basically silence myself or block out sound. But like I said. Nothing quite like your one."

Mary took Ren's hand smiling wide. "Nice to meet ya Re...Ren...Shi." She stuttered on purpose to joke about his nervousness. "I can just call ya Ren right?" She asked chuckling. Mine was walking through the halls when she spotted to other people who seemed to be students she determined data could be done on them and decided to scan the two. Forgetting to do so from a distance walking over and staring at them to them it would look as if she was simple glaring at them.

@Kj carswell @Veyd Sahvoz @Domxx

Nenma Takashi]Mary took Ren's hand smiling wide. "Nice to meet ya Re...Ren...Shi." She stuttered on purpose to joke about his nervousness. "I can just call ya Ren right?" She asked chuckling. Mine was walking through the halls when she spotted to other people who seemed to be students she determined data could be done on them and decided to scan the two. Forgetting to do so from a distance walking over and staring at them to them it would look as if she was simple glaring at them. @Kj carswell [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24503-veyd-sahvoz/ said:
@Veyd Sahvoz[/URL] @Domxx
Damen sighed being slightly irritated "Why is it you follow me?" he asked while stopping dead in his tracks.

Nami got distracted from the boy for a second as she felt like she was being watched. She turned around to spot a girl staring at them. She tilted her head slightly in a confused manner. She ignored what he said and pulled at his hand, 'why is she staring?' She mumbled.

Johnny looks behind him to see damen and some other girl his eyes slowly drifting to his eyes and he then began to stare thinking " these eyes are are..so awesome"

Kryotic's grin grew wide, eyes gleaming with the suggestiveness of it all as he leaned forward and ghosted his fingers against Damon's waist, enjoying how flustered he could get him. "Blocking sound?" He finally let his fingers close around the smaller's hip, pulling him closer. His voice dropped a solid octave. "Well that could be useful."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back