• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven-Wing Academy

[QUOTE="Johnathan Laurence]Johnny looks behind him to see damen and some other girl his eyes slowly drifting to his eyes and he then began to stare thinking " these eyes are are..so awesome"

[/QUOTE]
"It's a genetic mutation called Heterochromia Iridum" explained Damen not taking his eyes off of the girl who was staring at them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh dear Lord forgive me for I have sinned. Damon instantly thought despite never really thinking that when commiting acts of gluttony and thievery. His cheeks flushed a deep red, eyes wide and fixed on Kryotic. "No, fuck, hold up..." He spoke, averting his gaze and rubbing his cheeks to get rid of the blush somehow. "You're trying to get something out of me... And I'm sorry, Senpai, But you're not getting anything even if you try to seduce me but god damn if you're not hot as hell."

Acey said:
Kryotic's grin grew wide, eyes gleaming with the suggestiveness of it all as he leaned forward and ghosted his fingers against Damon's waist, enjoying how flustered he could get him. "Blocking sound?" He finally let his fingers close around the smaller's hip, pulling him closer. His voice dropped a solid octave. "Well that could be useful."
Majarkhon said:
Oh dear Lord forgive me for I have sinned. Damon instantly thought despite never really thinking that when commiting acts of gluttony and thievery. His cheeks flushed a deep red, eyes wide and fixed on Kryotic. "No, fuck, hold up..." He spoke, averting his gaze and rubbing his cheeks to get rid of the blush somehow. "You're trying to get something out of me... And I'm sorry, Senpai, But you're not getting anything even if you try to seduce me but god damn if you're not hot as hell."
(Okay seriously what the WTF!! xD )

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]"It's a genetic mutation called Heterochromia Iridum" explained Damen not taking his eyes off of the girl who was staring at them.

[/QUOTE]
'I've never heard of that...is it dangerous?' Nami asked, changed her stance to one she would use as if she were about to fight.

As Aedus sat in the quiet corner of the library he thought about the last time he had a mental breakdown, when those people ganged up on him Ent saved me from them, he did kill them though they didn't deserve that, But it does seem like violence is all he knows Aedus bit his lip as he thought It did seem like he cared about me, even if he tried not to

(I'mma head offline now )

Kryotic lifted a hand, smoothing his thumb over the crimson blush. He hummed thoughtfully before the cool facade was broken by a wide smile, followed by a bout of laughter. He pulled back completely, shaking his head as he continued to giggle incessantly. He flailed his hand a bit, in a vaguely reassuring manner. "I wouldn't have actually done anything. Kid, you just look better when you're flustered. Don't worry about it."

Domxx said:
'I've never heard of that...is it dangerous?' Nami asked, changed her stance to one she would use as if she were about to fight.
"In a way but don't worry" explained Damen looking over to Mine

Nenma Takashi]Mine realized she had been noticed and tried to play it off as Mary calls it. "Nice weather correct?" She said blandly. (I don't know man even Mine's scan can't figure this thing out!) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24503-veyd-sahvoz/ said:
@Veyd Sahvoz[/URL] @Domxx
"Cut the crap I know you were following us. . .why" asked Damen irritated a bit.

"You bloody tease." Damon narrowed his eyes, emotions currently as fickle as a cat's under this kind of pressure. "But honestly though..." He began, visibly calming down. "You're probably breaking a lot of rules there. I'm a student. You're a teacher. And you just made me get the hots for you, senpai." He spoke the word ironically with a grin, regaining his cool facade.

Kryotic pursed his lips and tilted his head to the side as he thought back to any time someone of power had explicitly told him not to fuck the students. And. He couldn't think of anything. While that wasn't exactly comforting, it still justified it all in some weird, completely invalid way. "I didn't make you do anything. You got "the hots" for me all on your own. It's not my fault I'm gorgeous." He gave an arrogant shrug.

Johnny frowns as he see Renshi not there and decides to see if Slip here and teleports to his room to see no one there he decides to stay for a while to see if he might comeback

Mine snapped her fingers seeing how her plan didn't work she couldn't she how it was flawless her acting was perfect she decided to cut her loses seeing as one of them was ready for a fight. She dashed at the girl with a blade coming from her arm slashing downward at her. Mary patted Johnny on the head and turned him to the library motioning Ren to follow. "Come on Ren let's go."

@Kj carswell

"It's rude to be that damn gorgeous." Damon rolled his eyes, turning on his heel and preparing to move away from Kryotic, lest he feel a bit too much. "Anyway, I'm gonna binge and watch Netflix. No chilling. No Netflix and chill. Or any other variant you can think of. Alright. Yeah. Fuck romance." He prattled before starting a quick pace to his dorm, already tasting the sugar on his tongue.

Nami squealed and tried to dodge as fast as she could, not knowing if the girl had caught her. She panicked and brought out the only weapon she had, a gun. She heald it shakily in front of her.

@Veyd Sahvoz @Nenma Takashi

Kryotic blinked blankly as he watched Damon leave. He opened his mouth, about to call him back. But then. He realized this could be better. He smirked as he waited for a few seconds before starting after him, hands clasped behind his back as he speed walked. He whistled gently as he finally came upon the student's door, knuckles rapping against the surface sharply.

Nenma Takashi]Mine jumped back putting the blade away and made a emotionless laugh. "Sorry my hand slipped." She said to the girl. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25374-domxx/ said:
@Domxx[/URL]
'I'm sure it did. ' Nami mumbled under her breath, glaring up at the girl and she put her gun away.

Damon already had a metric fuckton of cake shoved in his face when he heard the knock on the door. He swallowed the food harshly, panting slightly when it kind of hurt. He wiped off his face before opening the door, flinching at the sight of Kryotic. "Oh. Senpai. You... Followed me? To my dorm?" He gave a slight scoff, knowing that this could end in 2 different ways. "Well. I guess if you want to binge with me, then I'd make you my guest. As long as you don't ask where the food comes from."

Nenma Takashi]Mine jumped back putting the blade away and made a emotionless laugh. "Sorry my hand slipped." She said to the girl. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25374-domxx/ said:
@Domxx[/URL]
Damen looked at her knowing she wouldn't do it "So. . .you still haven't answered my question" he stated while glaring at her.

Mine nodded. "Yes indeed I'm what you call clumsy my hand just slipped by accident. It's a good thing you blocked me or else I would've sliced you in two." She then turned to the boy to answer his question. "I was not staring at you that wall over there is just very nice I was admiring it's craftsmanship from afar." She lied. Pointing past them to a far off wall.

@Domxx

@Veyd Sahvoz

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Damen looked at her knowing she wouldn't do it "So. . .you still haven't answered my question" he stated while glaring at her.

[/QUOTE]
Nami stepped back and half hid behind the boy. She stared up at him, one eye still blue from analysing and trying to figure out what this girl's objective was. She was desperate to ask his name although it probably wasn't an appropriate time.

"Yes, I goddamn followed you. You can't just. Do that. And leave. Don't expect me to patient, if I had maintained self-control I definitely would've lost it if you did happen to show up in my class and that would be bad for everyone." Kryotic sighed as he moved forward, strolling into the student's dorm. He closed the door behind him, looking Damon over almost hungrily. "I'm not going to binge with you either, I'm watching my figure."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back