• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven-Wing Academy

GingerBread said:
As soon as Aedus Poked the Saratorian, The memories of what had happened in his past came rushing back into his mind causing him to fall to the floor and curl up in the fetal position once again wimpering softly. As the hurtful words echoed throughout Aedus's head, tears started to fall from his eyes "I'm not a freak" He muttered to himself over and over as his breathing became unsteady
Pollen walked over to the boy and patted his head "It's ok, it's not real." turning to the rest of the class he gestured towards the small rodentile creature "The Saratorian is capable of making you relive your worst memories if you threaten it's life, none of the creatures of the old world are without magical abilities, and it is crucial that you remember that all of the arts your going to learn can hurt people, both physically and mentally." He walked over to his desk again. "Now there is an opposite force to the dark arts in our universe, they are the race who destroyed my own, they are known as the reckoners."

symbol[/URL] (the dark red one) on the pupil and iris. It was a redish black color, almost like blood red black fire, he looked through the room being able to sense everyone inside but when he noticed a dark aura he became more interested before remembering who it was. He looked at the dark aura with his red eye more trying to reveal more of it but got a sudden head ache and closed his eyes slowly walking towards the door of the classroom.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Pollen Nak]Pollen walked over to the boy and patted his head "It's ok, it's not real." turning to the rest of the class he gestured towards the small rodentile creature "The Saratorian is capable of making you relive your worst memories if you threaten it's life, none of the creatures of the old world are without magical abilities, and it is crucial that you remember that all of the arts your going to learn can hurt people, both physically and mentally." He walked over to his desk again. "Now there is an opposite force to the dark arts in our universe, they are the race who destroyed my own, they are known as the reckoners."

[/QUOTE]
Aedus didn't even notice the teacher talking to him, too lost in his memories to notice anything going on around him. Once he had managed to calm down, Aedus decided to take a seat at the back of the class, his once cheery attitude gone almost as if it hadn't been there in the first place.

GingerBread said:
Aedus didn't even notice the teacher talking to him, too lost in his memories to notice anything going on around him. Once he had managed to calm down, Aedus decided to take a seat at the back of the class, his once cheery attitude gone almost as if it hadn't been there in the first place.
Pollen looked at him "are you ok, Mister Aedus, I know that the Saratorians abilities can be....... damaging."

Nami was walking towards the Dorm when she saw a guy also walking. She was tempted to talk to him but was scared at the same time. She quickened her walking pace to catch up with him.

@Johnathan Laurence

Kyoshi walked back to Aedus and took off his headphones, took out his phone, and turned on some relaxing music putting the headphones on Aedus, "Just let him chill a little, I'll take some notes and give them to him for whatver he misses sir." @Pollen Nak @GingerBread

Domxx said:
Nami was walking towards the Dorm when she saw a guy also walking. She was tempted to talk to him but was scared at the same time. She quickened her walking pace to catch up with him.
@Johnathan Laurence
(Hey, I know your new, so I'm just going to tell you straight out. You can't post until the owner of the RP (In this case me) Accepts your character. I have looked at your CS, and there were a few issues that I saw with it. Could you please refrain from posting again, until I have accepted your character? Thank You.)

Dnaleri017 said:
Kyoshi walked back to Aedus and took off his headphones, took out his phone, and turned on some relaxing music putting the headphones on Aedus, "Just let him chill a little, I'll take some notes and give them to him for whatver he misses sir." @Pollen Nak @GingerBread
Pollen nodded and turned to a large chalk board behind him and wrote, "Consequences for abusing the dark arts" the first bullet he put down was followed by the word "Reckoners", Pollen turned to the class and asked "Now, who here has a suspicion as to what Reckoners are, and what they do to those who abuse the dark arts?"

Aedus was broken out of his thoughts once again when a boy put headphones on him and started playing some music, Aedus gently took off the headphones "Thanks, but i'm fine" Aedus lied as he gave a small sad smile

@Dnaleri017 @Pollen Nak

After making sure that the kid would be ok, Daggora walked back to the front of the class and sat on top of one of the desks, Indian-style. "Are they like Hunters?" She asked.

Pollen leaned on his desk and finally asked the question "What are hunters? I have lived in isolation since the fall of my race, and Hunters did not exist at that time."

Renshi was in the lounge for the longest just chillin listening to music and playing pool by himself and other Random students. He was wearing a grey long sleeve shirt with a hood, Faded black jeans, some all black high top adidas with the white part at the bottom, a silver band ring on his right hand. And a silver watch on his left hand. He also has on some all white wireless headphones. @Anybody

Kyo spoke after taking his headphones and music back, "Hunters are exactly as the name states, they hunt. What they hunt depends on the topic, in this case abusers of the dark arts." @Pollen Nak

[QUOTE="Pollen Nak]Pollen leaned on his desk and finally asked the question "What are hunters? I have lived in isolation since the fall of my race, and Hunters did not exist at that time."

[/QUOTE]
Damen put his hand around the doorknob before deciding not to go into the classroom. He walked away heading too the cafeteria to get something to eat.

[QUOTE="Daggora Keket]Daggora looked down at her hands in her lap at Kyo's answer. "They kill without mercy or remorse."

[/QUOTE]
His lips pursed and he shook his head "Not exactly, reckoners exist to balance the universe, they kill only when it is necessary to maintain balance, and there is a degree of mercy when they kill, though it is remorseless, for they are without emotion, existing with only one purpose." He gestured towards his face. "They forced me to take an oath to serve them as a mortal agent, in return I was granted an absurdly long life-span, but I can no longer interfere directly in events that change the world, I merely teach, and when the balance threatens to shift, I kill. Now, what might be considered an abuse of the dark arts."

[QUOTE="Helil Vega]How do I join this school?

[/QUOTE]
Go to the Character Sign up tab and submit your CS (Character Sheet) using the Requirements in the first post of that tab. Then just wait for me to accept it.

[QUOTE="Pollen Nak]His lips pursed and he shook his head "Not exactly, reckoners exist to balance the universe, they kill only when it is necessary to maintain balance, and there is a degree of mercy when they kill, though it is remorseless, for they are without emotion, existing with only one purpose." He gestured towards his face. "They forced me to take an oath to serve them as a mortal agent, in return I was granted an absurdly long life-span, but I can no longer interfere directly in events that change the world, I merely teach, and when the balance threatens to shift, I kill. Now, what might be considered an abuse of the dark arts."

[/QUOTE]
"Umm...using them for evil purpose's. Or using the forbidden aspects of them that you mentioned earlier?"

[QUOTE="Daggora Keket]"Umm...using them for evil purpose's. Or using the forbidden aspects of them that you mentioned earlier?"

[/QUOTE]
Pollen shook his head "Mister Aedus, do you have an answer?

[QUOTE="Pollen Nak]Pollen shook his head "Mister Aedus, do you have an answer?

[/QUOTE]
"I would assume Trying to change the nature of things would be a abuse of dark arts" Aedus answered "I don't really know though" Aedus shrugged

GingerBread said:
"I would assume Trying to change the nature of things would be a abuse of dark arts" Aedus answered "I don't really know though" Aedus shrugged
Pollen shook his head again "Kyo?"

Night Wing was still in the library with Amethyst, she flew up onto Amethyst's shoulder seeming to like perching herself on the girls shoulder 'You have very pretty eyes y'know that' stated Night Wing using telepathy 'My eyes are a bluish green color but yours look cool' explained Night Wing.

@princxss

[QUOTE="Pollen Nak]Pollen shook his head again "Kyo?"

[/QUOTE]
"Depends on the aspect I guess, overuse, misuse, using for harmful intentions, using for intentions that upset the balance of something like life and death, excluding very specific cases such as yourself. That's all I can think of. I'm sure Nari has plenty more ideas seeing as he loves aggression." Nari chuckled, "Hey now, don't pull me into this debate."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back