• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven-Wing Academy

Ring Ring Ring... Ring Ring Ring... Ring Ring--

Amethsyt pounded in her alarm clock, her brows furrowing. Lifting her head off of her pillow, she stared at the clock. It was round X:XX am, and far too early for her classes. Class C currently had class with the Magister, and her classes were supposed to be a little later. Nonetheless, Amethyst dragged herself into the bathroom and splashed her face with cold water. Lifting her head, she noticed that the color of her eyes had changed yet again. It was quite odd, and she herself didn't know why. Today, her eyes were Amethyst-colored, which was the gem that she was named after. Yesterday, they were a bright, lucid Aquamarine. She sighed, shrugging it off. The only consistent things with the color of her eyes were: on days that her eyes returned to their amethyst state, she was less in control of her powers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pollen looked back towards Daggora "I am old and tired Miss keket, but I am glad you are well"

[QUOTE="Pollen Nak]"remove all headphones, unless you wish me to destroy them." Pollen nodded at the boy, already watching him and preparing to discipline him.

[/QUOTE]
Kyoshi stared at the man without twitching let alone remove his headphones. "Your point? They're not hindering my learning capabilities... but if you feel that such drastic measures are needed then go ahead and destroy them. You'll just see them again tomorrow." Akinari laughed, "Haha, taking my sarcasm from me now aren't you!" Kyo continued to stare at the teacher with a blank face. "I'm Kyoshi, good to meet you sir."

Daggora frowned at Magister's response, but nodded nonetheless. She turned her gaze to the animals in the front as Kyo replied to the headphones thing. Studying them, trying to memorize all that she could about them, she tuned out everything else around her.

Dnaleri017 said:
Kyoshi stared at the man without twitching let alone remove his headphones. "Your point? They're not hindering my learning capabilities... but if you feel that such drastic measures are needed then go ahead and destroy them. You'll just see them again tomorrow." Akinari laughed, "Haha, taking my sarcasm from me now aren't you!" Kyo continued to stare at the teacher with a blank face. "I'm Kyoshi, good to meet you sir."
Pollen leaned forward "It is good to meet you as well, but the dark arts are incredibly dangerous, and any risk that you are not learning them properly is too great a risk to take, please remove them now." He then recoiled slightly as the small creature nipped his hand slightly.

[QUOTE="Pollen Nak]Pollen leaned forward "It is good to meet you as well, but the dark arts are incredibly dangerous, and any risk that you are not learning them properly is too great a risk to take, please remove them now." He then recoiled slightly as the small creature nipped his hand slightly.

[/QUOTE]
Kyoshi turned off his music and put the headphones around his neck and smiled. "It'll be a pleasure learning."

Having no classes for the morning, Amethyst decided to explore more of the school grounds. She would make sure to return when it were time for her classes. Pulling on a beige colored long-sleeved sweater, she sighed contently. She wasn't going to make the mistake twice and wear something sleeveless, it was so cold yesterday.

GingerBread said:
(Can we use magic in the class or no)
Pollen has placed a small dampening effect on the room for the first lesson, so your powers will be weakened.

Ent started to wake up, he looked around. Confused, he dreamed about his mission. "I must carry out my duty as a devil." He stated to himself as he got out of bed. He saw the same man sleeping in the room again "Is he ever going to leave my room." Ent said as he put on some cloths, he put a coat on and left his dorm room. "Before I met Aedus I was going to go to the library." He remembered out load as he started making his way to the library. His cat parts moved with his foot steps.

@anyone that wants to talk to Ent

"has anyone seen your fellow classmates, or shall we begin without them?" Pollens voice conveyed slight annoyance.

princxss said:
Having no classes for the morning, Amethyst decided to explore more of the school grounds. She would make sure to return when it were time for her classes. Pulling on a beige colored long-sleeved sweater, she sighed contently. She wasn't going to make the mistake twice and wear something sleeveless, it was so cold yesterday.
Damen and Night Wing were out walking around the school when they noticed Amethyst, Night Wing smiled nicely but Damen didn't seem to care. They walked on "Damen I think I'm gonna go walk around for a bit. . .I'll catch ya later" said Night Wing as she transformed into a crow flying off, "Okay see ya. . ." said Damen as he continued walking. What Night Wing really wanted to do was meet Amethyst, she flew over and landed on the girls left shoulder as she turned her head slightly and chirped.

Amethyst left her dorm, feeling nice and warm. It was still windy outside, and there was a slight chill in the air, but her sweater kept her warm. Walking around, Amethyst couldn't help but wonder, how did she get herself into such a prestigious school? It was quite big, and the provisions definitely weren't lacking.

After walking around for quite some time, she decided to find herself a nice book in the library and settle down. It was nice to be in such a tranquil, serene environment with no interruptions. Even the company of the lost boy, Rin, wasn't much of a nuisance since he had kept relatively quiet. She huffed satisfactorily and set off to find the library.

On her way to the library, a small bird landed on her shoulder. Quite surprised, she smiled toward the chirping bird and pet it softly on the head. She seemed to be quite popular among the animals. Even yesterday evening, a wolf had come up to her.

@Veyd Sahvoz

(@Grimmlock ^~^; I'll stop tagging you, if you want. But this particular RP seems to be fast-paced, and I always find myself lost after leaving for a bit.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Pollen sighed "Okay, well lets start with introductions, so, who here knows who I am and what I am?"

princxss said:
Amethyst left her dorm, feeling nice and warm. It was still windy outside, and there was a slight chill in the air, but her sweater kept her warm. Walking around, Amethyst couldn't help but wonder, how did she get herself into such a prestigious school? It was quite big, and the provisions definitely weren't lacking.
After walking around for quite some time, she decided to find herself a nice book in the library and settle down. It was nice to be in such a tranquil, serene environment with no interruptions. Even the company of the lost boy, Rin, wasn't much of a nuisance since he had kept relatively quiet. She huffed satisfactorily and set off to find the library.

On her way to the library, a small bird landed on her shoulder. Quite surprised, she smiled toward the chirping bird and pet it softly on the head. She seemed to be quite popular among the animals. Even yesterday evening, a wolf had come up to her.

@Veyd Sahvoz

(@Grimmlock ^~^; I'll stop tagging you, if you want. But this particular RP seems to be fast-paced, and I always find myself lost after leaving for a bit.)
Night Wing raised her head seeming to like being pet on the head, she remained perched on Amethysts shoulder as she walked.

[QUOTE="Pollen Nak]Pollen sighed "Okay, well lets start with introductions, so, who here knows who I am and what I am?"

[/QUOTE]
Daggora bit her lip and looked at Magister. "Well....your a teacher, so your here to teach us.........but that's all that I really know." She shrugged and smiled sheepishly.

Pollen nodded and looked at the other two students in the class "And you two, what do you think?"

Amethyst broke into a full-on grin, the bird was absolutely beautiful, not to mention that it seemed to like her. As she walked into the library, she hoped the librarian wouldn't say anything, seeing as how she had a bird perched on her shoulder and everything. She stroked the wings of the bird softly, staring at the beautiful marks along its body.

@Veyd Sahvoz

Dnaleri017 said:
Kyoshi added, "And you've got small little critters that I'm sure you're gonna tell us about sir." Kyoshi took out a small notepad writing a few things into it and then putting it away again. Whispering he spoke to the girl in front of him, "Have we met before? I think we have but I could be mistaken." @Pollen Nak
Daggora chuckled and turned her head to respond to Kyo's question. "Cafeteria last night. I was sitting with Slip and Johnny when you sat down with us. I went to bed pretty soon after that though."

Dnaleri017 said:
Kyoshi added, "And you've got small little critters that I'm sure you're gonna tell us about sir." Kyoshi took out a small notepad writing a few things into it and then putting it away again. Whispering he spoke to the girl in front of him, "Have we met before? I think we have but I could be mistaken." @Pollen Nak
Pollen nodded and gestured towards the creature "This is a creature of the old world, from a time before humanity. Saratorian, that is what it is called, and much like me, it is the last remaining member of it's species, as the class is so small, you may all come up to see it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back