• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven-Wing Academy

Ent reached the hardware store, is sadness only annoying him more that when he tried to enter he bumped into someone "What do you want now, someone else to take the piss out of us." He said with a mixture of sadness and annoyance as he looked down on the person.

@GingerBread @Dnaleri017

metalcity said:
Ent reached the hardware store, is sadness only annoying him more that when he tried to enter he bumped into someone "What do you want now, someone else to take the piss out of us." He said with a mixture of sadness and annoyance as he looked down on the person.
@GingerBread @Dnaleri017
Nari twitched in annoyance, "No, but if you'd like I know someone you could help me hunt down and beat the shit outta him." After calming down for a few moments Nari spoke again, "Name's Nari, you are?"

Ent sighed "Don't worry about it." He said as he continued to enter the store, everyone looked over at him and started chatting, someone screamed. He ignored them and walked over to a section that sold little useful things, such as matches. Ent walked over as people ran away from him.

@GingerBread @Dnaleri017

metalcity said:
Ent sighed "Don't worry about it." He said as he continued to enter the store, everyone looked over at him and started chatting, someone screamed. He ignored them and walked over to a section that sold little useful things, such as matches. Ent walked over as people ran away from him.
@GingerBread @Dnaleri017
Nari nodded and noticed everyone avoiding the person. "Causing some chaos? Mind if I join in?" Nari smiled an almost sadistic smile. I haven't had any fun in a while, might as well treat myself.

Ent picked up the box of matches and turned around "If you want me to be your boss that's fine, but until then I wont give you orders. Do what you will." Ent said coldly as he approached the check out, noticing the cashier hiding, Ent sighed and made his way towards the entrance/exit. "Here." Ent said avoiding eye contact as he handed Aedus the box.

@GingerBread @Dnaleri017

After reading the student files for class C and determining how best to go about teaching the class, Pollen sat back in his chair and re-secured his face mask, throwing his hood over his head, concealing all but his eyes again, and stared out his office window, waiting for morning.

metalcity said:
Ent picked up the box of matches and turned around "If you want me to be your boss that's fine, but until then I wont give you orders. Do what you will." Ent said coldly as he approached the check out, noticing the cashier hiding, Ent sighed and made his way towards the entrance/exit. "Here." Ent said avoiding eye contact as he handed Aedus the box.
@GingerBread @Dnaleri017
Nari shrugged, "Hell, why not. I got nothing better to do and it's not like I have any friends besides my dorm mate." Morphing into a cat and following the boy and his acquaintance with brisk speed. "Let's cause some havoc!"

"T-th-thanks" Aedus said as he lit a match and willed the fire to go back to the school, so he wouldn't have to walk past all those people and run the risk of being abused again "I G-guess i'll s-see you a-around" Aedus said before quickly disappearing into embers and reappearing in a ball of flames inside of the school Should probably try to get some sleep before class tomorrow Aedus thought as he headed to his dorm and gingerly got into his bed, falling asleep quickly not realizing how exhausted he was from today's events.

@metalcity @Dnaleri017

(
@Daggora Keket i've finished my part of the match hunt)

Ent left the hardware store and headed back to the school, everyone hid again as he left the store. He entered the gates and made his way to the dorms where he shall sleep the night away.

@Daggora Keket I'm done

Pollen watched both of them enter. noticing Aedus and nodding towards him, and merely giving a slght wave to ent from his window.

Nari followed the entire trek back until getting to his dorm. Kyoshi of course was not there. "Typical Kyo, probably snoozing somewhere to avoid me." Laying down he passed out within moments on the couch.

Kyoshi looked at the trinket in his hands "I wonder what this thing is... I'll find out soon enough." Passing out he didn't notice as one of his portals took him to his dorm and onto his bed.

Headmaster on Intercom: Class C head to Room 75 for Class with Magister.

@Seth sakujo

Last edited by a moderator:
Pollen stood and waited for his class, a number of artifacts and caged animals lay in front of him, pieces of the old world to show these students.

Kyoshi and Akinari wokd up with a start. "Son of a bitch... classes already." "Nari, let's just get this done with now, I'm too tired to care right now." Nari grunted and started heading out the door, "Fine, but I want my trinket when we get food." They both headed toward the classroom they were told to go to on the interocm, since they both were in class C.

Pollen waited calmly, toying with a small furry creature on his desk, petting it and feeding it small snacks. "I do hope these students aren't squeamish otherwise they may be slightly revolted at what you can do, my little friend."

Daggora yawned and crawled out from under her bed, quickly slipping into the bathroom before shifting back into her human form and closing the door. She quickly did everything she needed to do in the bathroom and slipped out, grabbing her clothes, a black tank-top, dark skinny jeans, and black converse with blueish green laces, and got dressed. She heard the intercom and quickly ran out of the class, towards the cafeteria and grabbed a granola bar to eat really quick on the way there. She stopped in the doorway, panting and pulled her hair-up into a ponytail before finishing off her granola bar and walking in, throwing her trash away in the trash can by the door. She took notice of the teacher in a dark hood and all of the things he had on the desk in front of him. She was particularly interested in the animals, and made a quick note to herself to pay very close attention to them, so that she might try and shift into them later. She smiled at the teacher, before going and sitting down in a desk beside a window.

( xD I thought Damen would be in Pollen's class but meh)

Night Wing woke up yawning, she got up to see Damen still asleep beside her, she nudged him with her arm sitting on the side of the bed "Damen. . .wake up" she said sleepily. Damen woke up as he rubbed his face and got outta bed, Night Wing got up after him as she looked at the schedule ". . .we're in class A today" she said seeming more energitic as she walked around, Damen took off his white shirt as he put on his black dragon shirt "We better get ready. . ." he stated walking over to the bathroom. A couple minutes later he came out fully dressed as he began putting on his jacket, Night Wing put on her black and purple colored shirt along with her dark dark dark purplish black hoodie/jacket, Damen looked over at her ". . .Sorry. . . .about last night" he said seeming down a bit, Night Wing looked over at him "Don't apologize, it's alright" she said while walking past him and opening the dorm door "Are you. . .ready?" she sasked in a tedious way as if and idea sparked into her mind. "Yes I'm coming I'm coming. . .sheesh" he said while exitting the dorm.

Aedus woke up and went through his morning routine, what happened yesterday stuck in his mind, Once he had finished his morning routine Aedus sat on his bed Ent killed people yesterday, but he was doing it to protect me right? It was still wrong but he didn't seem like himself in those couple of seconds, what do i know though, i've only known him for a couple of hours at best, Maybe i should- Aedus was broken out of his thoughts as heard the principle on the intercom "Class C, that's the class i'm in isn't it?" Asked himself out loud, Checking his letter with with all the info on it he found he was in Class C "Best not be late" Aedus said, excited at the idea of learning new things.

Aedus started heading to class making sure he had his matches on him, when he got to the classroom he knocked on the door before entering the room
"Morning Sir" Aedus greeted the teacher as he went to find a seat close to the front of the room.

@Pollen Nak @Daggora Keket

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Pollen Nak]Pollen waited calmly, toying with a small furry creature on his desk, petting it and feeding it small snacks. "I do hope these students aren't squeamish otherwise they may be slightly revolted at what you can do, my little friend."

[/QUOTE]
Kyoshi and Akinari walked in, "Well, we're here Kyo, now lets get this shit over with." Kyoshi nodded and looked at the teacher intently, with his headphones he couldn't hear but again, he could easily read lips. Akinari punched Kyoshi's shoulder before standing in the far corner, sitting in the desk. "Well... what do we get to listen to today?" Kyoshi silently went and sat behind a girl who had just walked in and continued staring at the teacher.

[QUOTE="Daggora Keket]Daggora yawned and crawled out from under her bed, quickly slipping into the bathroom before shifting back into her human form and closing the door. She quickly did everything she needed to do in the bathroom and slipped out, grabbing her clothes, a black tank-top, dark skinny jeans, and black converse with blueish green laces, and got dressed. She heard the intercom and quickly ran out of the class, towards the cafeteria and grabbed a granola bar to eat really quick on the way there. She stopped in the doorway, panting and pulled her hair-up into a ponytail before finishing off her granola bar and walking in, throwing her trash away in the trash can by the door. She took notice of the teacher in a dark hood and all of the things he had on the desk in front of him. She was particularly interested in the animals, and made a quick note to herself to pay very close attention to them, so that she might try and shift into them later. She smiled at the teacher, before going and sitting down in a desk beside a window.

[/QUOTE]
"Greetings Miss Keket, how are you?" he kept his body language neutral, continuing to play with the small rodentile figure on his desk, stroking its heads as small squeaks escaped from it.

Dnaleri017 said:
Kyoshi and Akinari walked in, "Well, we're here Kyo, now lets get this shit over with." Kyoshi nodded and looked at the teacher intently, with his headphones he couldn't hear but again, he could easily read lips. Akinari punched Kyoshi's shoulder before standing in the far corner, sitting in the desk. "Well... what do we get to listen to today?" Kyoshi silently went and sat behind a girl who had just walked in and continued staring at the teacher.
"remove all headphones, unless you wish me to destroy them." Pollen nodded at the boy, already watching him and preparing to discipline him.

Daggora smiled and nodded at Kyo and the other kid, as they went to they're seats. She looked back at the teacher and opened her mouth to answer, when he told Kyo to take his headphones out. She waited till he was done, before responding. "I am well. And you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back