• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven-Wing Academy

Daggora turned back to Magister as he began to speak again. When he said that they they could go up and see it she got out of her seat and approached the desk carefully, not wanting to startle the Saratorian. She stood a little ways away from the creature and watched as her classmate went to poke at it. 'Idiot.' she thought. 'You don't know what it could do to you.'. She cautiously approached it and knelt down in front of the desk. After Kyo and the other kid asked their questions, she asked her own. "What exactly is a Saratorian sir?"

@Pollen Nak @Dnaleri017 @GingerBread

Last edited by a moderator:
Dnaleri017 said:
Akinari walked up to the creature "Is it aggressive?" Kyoshi nodded at the girl, "I knew you were familiar." Walking up he looked at the thing, "So it's going extinct, its species that is. Fair enough. Why?" @Daggora Keket @Pollen Nak
"This creature, and myself, are a perfect example of how dangerous the dark arts can be once misused." he pulled off his hood and mask, revealing dead looking skin, black eyes, dark hair, and pale, colorless lips. "I am not the last surviving member of my species, mine is an extinct one, and it is my curse as there former leader to walk this earth forever as a husk of what I was."

[QUOTE="Daggora Keket]Daggora turned back to Magister as he began to speak again. When he said that they they could go up and see it she got out of her seat and approached the desk carefully, not wanting to startle the Saratorian. She stood a little ways away from the creature and watched as her classmate went to poke at it. 'Idiot.' she thought. 'You don't know what it could do to you.'. She cautiously approached it and knelt down in front of the desk. After Kyo and the other kid asked their questions, she asked her own. "What exactly is a Saratorian sir?"

[/QUOTE]
turning to her he said "They are rodents, they were common as pets back during the time of the elder races."

princxss said:
Amethyst broke into a full-on grin, the bird was absolutely beautiful, not to mention that it seemed to like her. As she walked into the library, she hoped the librarian wouldn't say anything, seeing as how she had a bird perched on her shoulder and everything. She stroked the wings of the bird softly, staring at the beautiful marks along its body.
@Veyd Sahvoz
'Hya. . .whatcha doing?' asked Night Wing in Amethyst's mind, flying off of her shoulder and onto a nearby table looking up at Amethyst.

Amethyst stared at the bird with wide eyes. "Did you... Just communicate with me telepathically?" She wondered aloud. Those were the most words she had spoke in a while.

@Veyd Sahvoz

princxss said:
Amethyst stared at the bird with wide eyes. "Did you... Just communicate with me telepathically?" She wondered aloud. Those were the most words she had spoke in a while.
@Veyd Sahvoz
'Yes I did. It's one of my abilities as a familiar' Explained Night Wing crowing one more time at Amethyst.

Daggora gasped as Magister took of his hood and mask, revealing his appearance underneath. When he answered her question however, she looked back down at the creature. "Are we allowed to pet it?" She asked, before looking back up at him.

(@princxss its ok either way. I tend to get also.)

Rin woke up and got ready fairly quickly. As soon as he figured out he was free, at least for the morning, he went down to enjoy a leisurely paced breakfast. Rin had some pancakes, sausage, eggs, and orange juice. He took his time eating, but eventually he got bored of being in the cafeteria and moved to the library. On his way there he thanked Amethyst again in his head for helping him. Rin got to the library without any trouble and was able to sit down and read his book.

Aedus stopped try to poke the creature as the teacher took off his mask and showed his face "i would try moisturizing, it's really good for your skin" Aeus commented

@Pollen Nak

Grabbing the hand on the by going to poke it Pollen said "You must ask the creature, I cannot speak for it, and you will be harmed if you touch it without its permission, now, can someone tell me what the nature of the dark arts is while we do show and tell?"

Daggora, more interested than the animal than the Dark Arts, turned her attention to the creature on the desk. "Hello, Saratorian." She whispered to the creature. "I'm Daggora. Do you have a name?"

"Miss Keket, thankyou for volunteering to answer my question, why don't you tell us of the dark arts, seeing as you obviously do not need to pay attention to my class to learn anything about them." Pollen was not trying to humiliate the girl, merely reprimand her, and he was already preparing to send the students back and give his lecture on the dark arts, and their balancing force in the universe.

Amethyst nodded politely at Rin, as a gesture of good will and a morning greeting. She continued to stare curiously at this mysterious creature on the coffee table in from of the sofa, locking her amesthyt eyes with the crow's.

Well, nice to meet you. This is quite easy, seeing as I don't have to speak much.

@Grimmlock @Veyd Sahvoz

GingerBread said:
Aedus Ignored the Teacher's warning and started to poke the creature, excited to see what would happen
@Pollen Nak @Daggora Keket
The Saratorian snapped to face Aedus and immediately assaulted his mind with memories of his past abuse at the hands of his peers.

Daggora's eyes widened and she quickly backed away as the classmate began to poke at the creature, despite the teachers warning. From where she stood, she answered the teachers question, as best to her ability. "Isn't it magic that revolves are darkness and blood and pain?" She said nervously glancing between the teacher and the classmate who poked the creature.

Damen walked down a number of hallway's, seeing posters and what not for clubs. It all annoyed him, he ignored it. The other night was strange, first the mysterious man, then the principal asking him questions. He thought about why the hell there was someone trying to sneak in the academy, shaking off the thought he continued to walk.

[QUOTE="Daggora Keket]Daggora's eyes widened and she quickly backed away as the classmate began to poke at the creature, despite the teachers warning. From where she stood, she answered the teachers question, as best to her ability. "Isn't it magic that revolves are darkness and blood and pain?" She said nervously glancing between the teacher and the classmate who poked the creature.

[/QUOTE]
Pollen looked at her "partially correct, though most of that sphere of the dark arts falls under the forbidden arts umbrella, Mister Aedlus, how fares your phsyce after deliberately disobeying my warning?"

[QUOTE="Pollen Nak]Pollen looked at her "partially correct, though most of that sphere of the dark arts falls under the forbidden arts umbrella, Mister Aedlus, how fares your phsyce after deliberately disobeying my warning?"

[/QUOTE]
Daggora nodded to show that she understood before scooting over to stand beside Kyo.

[QUOTE="Pollen Nak]The Saratorian snapped to face Aedus and immediately assaulted his mind with memories of his past abuse at the hands of his peers.

[/QUOTE]
As soon as Aedus Poked the Saratorian, The memories of what had happened in his past came rushing back into his mind causing him to fall to the floor and curl up in the fetal position once again wimpering softly. As the hurtful words echoed throughout Aedus's head, tears started to fall from his eyes "I'm not a freak" He muttered to himself over and over as his breathing became unsteady

princxss said:
Amethyst nodded politely at Rin, as a gesture of good will and a morning greeting. She continued to stare curiously at this mysterious creature on the coffee table in from of the sofa, locking her amesthyt eyes with the crow's.
Well, nice to meet you. This is quite easy, seeing as I don't have to speak much.

@Grimmlock @Veyd Sahvoz
'So what's your name if I may ask?' asked Night Wing looking up at Amethyst, seeing her pretty amethyst colored eyes.

GingerBread said:
As soon as Aedus Poked the Saratorian, The memories of what had happened in his past came rushing back into his mind causing him to fall to the floor and curl up in the fetal position once again wimpering softly. As the hurtful words echoed throughout Aedus's head, tears started to fall from his eyes "I'm not a freak" He muttered to himself over and over as his breathing became unsteady
At the boys response to the what ever the Saratorian did to him, Daggora quickly went over to him and, after hesitating for a second, gently put a hand on his shoulder. She looked at Magister. "Is he ok?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back