• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven-Wing Academy

She heard a girl not to far away and walked up to her. She lefted her head up in a way to show kindness.

@princxss

Pollen burst out into laughing, the first sign of anything other than rage since he got there. As his hood fell back and revealed dark black hair and almost dead looking skin directly above mask that concealed his mouth and nose. "You humans may think Common sense is useful, but many a man has died at my hand because he was determined to revolt against my kind, it is my Common sense that not a single one of you wields the level of power I do, and not a one of you will ever wield it, unless you have thousands of years to spend studying the nature of the dark arts." He turned allowing his hood to remain down and walking off, his short cut dark hair dissapearing in the general direction of Silver and Amethyst.

Kryotic rolled his eyes, lips forming silent gibberish as he followed along with Pollen's words. He was hearing all of it but he chose not to put much effort into trying to convince him he was wrong. Some people just chose to stay one way and not see any other. "Idiot. There's arrogance and then there's annoying arrogance." He muttered, finally pushing off of the wall and stretching a bit before he continued to walk down the hall. Not towards anywhere in particular. Just... Walking.

Silver felt pollen he wasnt to far, but far enough she slinked away at top speed. running to the dorm window again. She didnt trust him with Lily unprotected. If he came near,........

Almost seemingly out of nowhere, a wolf appeared in front of Amethyst, taking her completely by surprise. The wolf slowly lifted its head up, and Amethyst felt no signs of animosity or danger. Not realizing that it was a human taking the form of a wolf, she smiled kindly at the wolf, scratching it behind the ears gently. "Hi there…" She murmured softly, taken with the beautiful coat on the wolf.

@LilyannaGaming

princxss said:
(Oops! I may be a little late, feel free to ignore my post)
(Its fine. i will acted like it happened before Silver ran off, but advise you to get out of that area.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Pollen gave up and went off to his office to write his class for the next day, ((Gotta go to bed guys Goodnight))

Damon was off to nowhere in particular as well, humming lowly and looking kind of suspicious as hell. The kid had just pulled off another little food heist and had maybe "found" a ring worth some sort of sentimental value to someone. Oh well. It was his now. It was all so far so good until he bumped into a much taller someone, suppressing a yelp of surprise with his ability. "Whoa uh. Hey there." He spoke carefully, looking to intimidating figure up and down. "You don't look like a student, obviously... I'm guessing you're a teacher." He gave a grin, leaning against the nearest wall. "Maybe I'll have a class with you at some point, sir."

@Acey

Renshi awoken after a long slumber on the bean bag chair in the lounge. What the hell? How long have I been sleep? He said while rubbing his eyes with one hand and checking is phone for the time with his other. He was very surprised when he realized how late it was. What the hell I've been asleep for that long? He scouted the are still sitting the bean bag chair and he realized no one was in the lounge but him. So like nobody could've woke me up and tell me that it time to head to our dorms. Shit! Thanks a lot Johnny I thought we were friends. Renshi got up from the chair and started walking towards the room with his headphones on. One side rested on his ear, while the other rested on his head. Renshi took a quick trip towards the cafeteria where he got him some snacks from the vending machine, then he started on his way back to his dorm.

@
ANYBODY

Franklin wasn't able to get any sleep after coming back to his dorm somehow this had become a common occurrence , so he decided to maybe get something to eat . It was the middle of the night and he didn't expect to see anyone so he just marched off into the canteen in his pajamas.

@Kj carswell

Renshi and Franklin walked into the cafeteria at the same type but from different doors. Renshi really didn't expect to see anyone there since it was so late, but he was still happy that it was a familiar face. What up Frank, he said while giving a what up type of gesture with his left index and middle finger. I'm guessing you couldn't sleep since your here at this late at night. @The Elusive Shadow

As Franklin walked into the cafeteria he was surprised to see Ren waving at him

"Hey Ren , yeah i couldn't get any sleep tonight so i thought I'd grab something to eat ".

" By the way,I haven't seen you since you gave me that sandwich at class , did you go missing or something? "

No I had class later that day, I met some knew people so i hung out with them for awhile. Well I did that after I got done training. Later on that day I surprisingly passed the hell out on a bean bag chair in the lounge. He laughed. What have you been up too since I gave you that sandwich. @The Elusive Shadow

"Nothing really, I went to the library to get some information without much success and met a few new people that's it."

(I'm sorry , could we continue this a bit later I have to get going.)

@Kj carswell

Pollen sat in his office, writing his class for the day, touching up a few things for the day. His lesson plan was fairly simple for today, basic introductions, weed out those students who were incapable of performing well within his class (dark Magic is not a skill that all can learn, especially not that of the Elder Species) He pulled off his hood and took off his face mask, letting his face show for the first time since arriving and taking a deep breath "I wish that just one member of my species was alive, then I'd at least have someone to talk to" He sighed, releasing his breath. (If anyone wants a description on Pollens face, just have your character show up at his office, he won't be as hostile as last night, due to the fact that it's not past curfew.)

Ent sighed, he lifted his hand ans moved it front of him, winds picked up and bashed Aedus away from Ent. He then placed another vacuum around the sword putting out the flame. Ent lifted his other had and made another wind bash into Aedus, powerful winds where about to collided with the boy from both sides.

@GingerBread

Aedus felt strong wind approaching him, scanning the area around the both of them, Aedus saw that there were still 3 small towers of flames around. Aedus made a split second decision to teleport, As he teleported Aedus made the tower grow 5 times the size it was before reaching the hight of the building before making the other two towers of flames rush towards Ent.

@metalcity

can we start putting out of character comments in the out of character chat, its really annoying keep seeing these posts and they are clogging up the in character chat

Ent watched as the flames rushed towards him "This is boring." He muttered as he lifted his arm up, a dark tornado looking wind started spilling on his palm, the size grow immensely and it splint out into a dome,the oxygen in the dome was gathered by the wind turning the inside into a vacuum. The fire quickly left but it just managed to hit him, it burnt off the front of his cloths slightly and singed his chest.

@GingerBread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back