• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven-Wing Academy

Kryotic sighed heavily, bringing a hand up to pinch at the bridge of his nose as he swiftly gave up trying to translate that sentence into something he could comprehend. "Ok. You know what. I'm going to let go whatever you just did. If you make a beeline for the dorms, don't look back, just go. I need sleep, I need so much sleep. Take care, Amethyst. My gods." The music teacher turned on his heel, a subtle green haze surrounding him as he strut down a path. It wasn't even one that led to where he wanted to go, it was just away from them.

Pollen turned on his heel and marched towards his office, passing the music teacher on the way "Good to see you, Mr. Isle" He muttered as he passed.

Acey said:
Kryotic sighed heavily, bringing a hand up to pinch at the bridge of his nose as he swiftly gave up trying to translate that sentence into something he could comprehend. "Ok. You know what. I'm going to let go whatever you just did. If you make a beeline for the dorms, don't look back, just go. I need sleep, I need so much sleep. Take care, Amethyst. My gods." The music teacher turned on his heel, a subtle green haze surrounding him as he strut down a path. It wasn't even one that led to where he wanted to go, it was just away from them.

Silver growled before he finished the incarnation. THen she was back in her dorm with a limp lily. She began sobbing. she hadnt been there for 1 hour and lily already faced a small danger with that. She didnt know what to do at this point it usally took from 3 hours to a day for lily to come back how was she suppose to Explain this?

A small chuckle escaped her lips, as she quickly covered it with her usual poker face. The new teacher intrigued her, while entertaining her at the same time. "Good night," she replied simply, giving a small wave to Kryotic. He looked a bit young to be a teacher, and she wondered if he had lied, but nonetheless behaved nothing short of polite.

@Acey

As Damen and Night Wing got back to their dorm Damen sat on his bed emotionless, not caring about anything. Night Wing sat beside him "…Thanks……for standing up for me and Lily" said Night Wing as she hugged him. He looked at his hands, taking off his shirt revealing on both his front and back side, of his top right shoulder, his blackish red tattoo marks of a dragon, his curse mark. Night Wing went to touch the tattoo's but stopped once Damen lied down on his back. She lied down beside him cozzying up to his warm body, he didn't seem to care if she lay there or not, he was tired and began trying to relax. Night wing felt warm beside Damen, just knowing that he of all people had the ability of sensing everything made her feel more safe to be around him.

Last edited by a moderator:
princxss said:
A small chuckle escaped her lips, as she quickly covered it with her usual poker face. The new teacher intrigued her, while entertaining her at the same time. "Good night," she replied simply, giving a small wave to Kryotic. He looked a bit young to be a teacher, and she wondered if he had lied, but nonetheless behaved nothing short of polite.
@Acey
((Hey, do you want our characters to meet in the hall, or would you prefer the more polite greeting of seeing him in class tommorrow?))

"Night." The instructor waved back at Amethyst, the gesture less organized than it should have been and was more a flail than a wave. A few minutes of walking later. "Pollen." Kryotic greeted, left hand still splayed across his face as he did his best to come to terms with the fact that he was a teacher now. What the hell was he doing. He suddenly straightened, backtracking until he was in front of him. "Hey... You seem off. You good?"

@princxss @Pollen Nak

Acey said:
"Night." The instructor waved back at Amethyst, the gesture less organized than it should have been and was more a flail than a wave. A few minutes of walking later. "Pollen." Kryotic greeted, left hand still splayed across his face as he did his best to come to terms with the fact that he was a teacher now. What the hell was he doing. He suddenly straightened, backtracking until he was in front of him. "Hey... You seem off. You good?"
@princxss @Pollen Nak
Pollen turned "I was just threatened by a student for attempting to force him back to his Dorm, and was forced to make a great show of power in order to assert that I am thier teacher, not some evil Sorcerer out to get them. you humans have such a rudimentary understanding of the dark arts, you think them evil." Pollen's tone conveyed disgust, and he almost spat out the word Humans.

Kryotic raised an eyebrow at that, corner of his mouth twitching upwards in a smirk. "Okay, first of all, don't say "you humans". It makes me feel like you're lumping me in with the rest of them and it's a bad feeling. But no, I understand where you're coming from, my ability is the manipulation of fear, I don't exactly get the warmest of greetings either. I apologize on behalf of my species. Am I allowed to give you a reassuring, manly pat on the shoulder...?" The music instructor's hand was already hovering in the air just above Pollen's arm.

Silver use her wolf senses to scan the whole school. She over heard a few convesations. She focuses on the one with the guy named "Pollen" so.. he was the one who hurt lily...She snarled, when she heard his reply to the other teacher she wanted to find him and claw him. He hurt lily. he should have backed down lily warned him what is power did to her. It dosent matter if he was a few feet away they cant be in the same room.

@Pollen Nak

"Don't" Pollen said, forcing Isles hand down using blood manipulation (which induces extreme pain by the by) "You touch me, and I'll do far worse."

Acey said:
Kryotic raised an eyebrow at that, corner of his mouth twitching upwards in a smirk. "Okay, first of all, don't say "you humans". It makes me feel like you're lumping me in with the rest of them and it's a bad feeling. But no, I understand where you're coming from, my ability is the manipulation of fear, I don't exactly get the warmest of greetings either. I apologize on behalf of my species. Am I allowed to give you a reassuring, manly pat on the shoulder...?" The music instructor's hand was already hovering in the air just above Pollen's arm.

As Kryotic--Mr. Isle walked away, Amethyst lifted her head towards the night sky. It was lit up by the brilliantly shining stars and the light from the sun reflecting off the surface of the moon. As she sighed, she could see her breath in front of her. Was it really that cold? Earlier in the night, she had been shivering and shaking, but it seemed she was much more accustomed to the cold (month) evening. She reached up as high as she could, wondering if she could ever reach the stars. Closing her eyes, she smiled to herself, bathing in the luminous light of the moon on this cold, (month) evening.

Kryotic growled at the pain that shot through his arm, yanking his hand back and taking a few steps backwards as he glared at Pollen. "Ow holy flying flipping-- Okay, you can't expect people to treat you with genuine respect you if you're going to pull shit like that. Check yourself." He curled his lip as he brought his hand to his chest, cradling it there. "Fuckin' rude."

"It's beautiful isn't it?" i walk out of the shadows, "Hundreds of trillions of them, all in our command......if your power is light" @princxss

Last edited by a moderator:
Pollen stood "being able to kill with a flick of my wrist will be more than sufficient for garnering respect, goodnight Mr. Isle, I do hope you sleep well." It sounded Genuine, Pollen didn't appear particularly upset as he turned on his heel and walked off in the general direction Kryotic had come from.

Acey said:
Kryotic growled at the pain that shot through his arm, yanking his hand back and taking a few steps backwards as he glared at Pollen. "Ow holy flying flipping-- Okay, you can't expect people to treat you with genuine respect you if you're going to pull shit like that. Check yourself." He curled his lip as he brought his hand to his chest, cradling it there. "Fuckin' rude."
"staff quarters are this way Mr. Isle, if you didnt know."

Silver slid open the door window using her extra agility, Jumped put and changed into wolf form looking through windows to see if anyone was up, also being careful of "Pollen". She was on high alert this time. She kept roaming the premiture of the complex.

Damen lay there, he didn't sleep. He just thought to himself, he knew something was up but there wasn't much he could do. He didn't care then, he closed his eyes as he let them rest while slowly drifting asleep.

Kryotic smiled brightly at that, eyes all but glazing over as he slumped against the wall. "Being able to kill with a flick of my wrist will be more than sufficient for garnering respect." Damn, that brought back memories. "No, that garners fear. Respect and fear are very different. And everything has to end at some point. Whether you've surrounded yourself with fear or respect just dictates how well it ends for you. Fuck, I'd know." He mumbled to himself before he waved Pollen off and finally let his hand drop down to hang by his side.

LilyannaGaming said:
Silver slid open the door window using her extra agility, Jumped put and changed into wolf form looking through windows to see if anyone was up, also being careful of "Pollen". She was on high alert this time. She kept roaming the premiture of the complex.
Pollen had placed a small tracing spell on those who had been sent back to their dorms, and caused a nearby statue to turn to stare at silver, it's eyes resembling Pollens "Go back to your Dorm, Now."

Acey said:
Kryotic smiled brightly at that, eyes all but glazing over as he slumped against the wall. "Being able to kill with a flick of my wrist will be more than sufficient for garnering respect." Damn, that brought back memories. "No, that garners fear. Respect and fear are very different. And everything has to end at some point. Whether you've surrounded yourself with fear or respect just dictates how well it ends for you. Fuck, I'd know." He mumbled to himself before he waved Pollen off and finally let his hand drop down to hang by his side.
Pollen smirked beneath his hood, though Kryotic couldn't see it "I was ancient before you were born, and I know a great deal more than you child."

"Mhm…" Amethyst mumbled absentmindedly, her eyes never leaving the stars. They were so mesmerizing, and brighter than anything she had ever seen. Even the sun, in all its glory, was just a star that was closest to them in their solar system. It was all so beautiful. Amethyst ran her fingers through her hair, sighing at the wonderful sight above her. She really didn't yet feel like returning to her dorm, and Kryotic--Mr. Isle seemed like he wouldn't give her too much trouble. She didn't stay out of her dorm to cause mischief or trouble, she merely wanted to enjoy the starry night sky a bit more. Seeing as how it was hard to consider Kryotic a teacher, it was even harder to refer to him as Mr. Isle.

@NateALis @Acey

Silver snarled. And slowly sank away to her dorm window, but stood there. not caring if she went in or not she was gathering info of the land, her way of protecting lily. She had to know the land first.

"Nah. Age doesn't mean too much. It's just. Common sense, babe." The Emperor blew a half-assed kiss as he continued to stare distantly at a particular piece of artwork in front of him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back