• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven-Wing Academy

The Elusive Shadow]"All right that makes sense I'll see you in my free time then Mrs ......" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22230-daggora-keket/ said:
@Daggora Keket[/URL]
"Walker. My name is Ivory Walker." She smiles.

Amethyst relaxed a bit, but continued to peer around the room suspiciously. As she was about to relax, the ivory table embedded with metal plating suddenly crumbled, and left her somewhat startled. She jumped in her seat, watching as it became a pony. She sighed and got up, right as the headmaster announced curfew on the intercom. Turning towards Rin, she bowed politely, signaling goodnight.

@The Elusive Shadow @NateALis @Grimmlock

"Night 1, I have no friends, no anything, i'm an outsider, no-one likes me" then i fall asleep

NateALis said:
I walk up to Franklin, "Like m petting zoo, dang it, i forgot to order the penguins off of Ebay" I laugh @The Elusive Shadow
(Dude there's like a million different story-lines going on right now xD , i'm sorry i didn't reply to yours earlier)

As Franklin was about to get out of the library he heard the new guy telling him some joke about animals, but he didn't really care , all he could care about was the mayhem he had left behind in the library

Franklin in awe - "Did you do all that?

Pollen appeared aggravated at the interruption and waved his hand as the boy exited, slamming the door hard behind him. "I do not need a student learning of this artifact."

[QUOTE="Daggora Keket]Just go to your dorm. You don't have to know your Dorm buddy. You already have a key.

[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
"Lily sigh she watched the worry in Silvers face as she fell alsleep. Lily couldnt take it her mind was everywhere. She snuck out of the dorms and headed to where she fixed the broken window. She was restless. "if only i could control the rift.." She said sadly.

Silver dozed off. She was having a restless and ungraceful sleep, but she slept on.

[QUOTE="The Elusive Shadow](Dude there's like a million different story-lines going on right now xD , i'm sorry i didn't reply to yours earlier)
As Franklin was about to get out of the library he heard the new guy telling him some joke about animals, but he didn't really care , all he could care about was the mayhem he had left behind in the library

Franklin in awe - "Did you do all that?

[/QUOTE]
Dude, I've been on this RP longer than you and your more popular on this RP

LilyannaGaming said:
"Lily sigh she watched the worry in Silvers face as she fell alsleep. Lily couldnt take it her mind was everywhere. She snuck out of the dorms and headed to where she fixed the broken window. She was restless. "if only i could control the rift.." She said sadly.

Silver dozed off. She was having a restless and ungraceful sleep, but she slept on.
Night Wing approached Lily "Hey…can't sleep?" she asked looking out the window as well.

In the middle of the night i wake u and sneak out the dorm, "Prank time" i whisper, I go outside the academy and see a statue, i move the hand and make it picking his nose

[QUOTE="Pollen Nak]Pollen sat and looked across at Crowley "I would like to know how a group of Humans such as yourself came about the knowledge of this piece of the time before your species. As far as I was aware, The last creature to know of it was my wife, and she passed in the great reckoning, along with the rest of my people save for myself." Pollen leaned back, pulling out a small parcel and placing it on the desk.

[/QUOTE]
Crowley let his wings come out of his back and though slits that he has cut in the back of his suit. "You know very well that I, and everyone else in this school, are not ordinary humans-" He sighed and folded his wings against his back, as the student burst in, cutting him off, followed by Pollen's show of power. "My apologizes. It is only the second day, the students still don't know the rules yet. As I was saying, were are not ordinary humans. And we found out about the artifact from the Diary of a Hunter. You can see our concern towards the artifact, yes?"

Lily sighed "yea, too many things happen tonight." she said slipping off the obsdian braclet. She felt her powers come back...More stable this time. "Guess we never properly meat she said. "My name is Lily, what is yours?" lily asked

@Veyd Sahvoz

As Amethyst walked off, she took the long way back to her dorm. The Stars were shining brilliantly, and the moon was full in all its glory. Even the crickets had produced a song in awe of the beautiful night. It was slightly chilly, since she had decided to leave the dorm in a lavender-colored turtle neck. The wind blew through her hair softly, leaving her neck slightly bare. As she walked back to her dorm, she stopped outside of the dorm building. She leaned down, and stared at a dandelion growing in the crack of the side walk. It was actually quite cute. She poked it with her finger, a small smile appearing on her lips.

Pollen appeared unfazed by the wings, and proceeded to stand "that is the Artifact, do not remove it from the box, I have placed a number of seals on it, and I doubt you will survive breaking them, if you need it opened, have me open it for you." He straightened some of the folds in his robes "my question is, why are you concerned someone will find it. I have safeguarded it for many hundreds of years, and no human outside of yourself has ever shown an interest in it."

LilyannaGaming said:
Lily sighed "yea, too many things happen tonight." she said slipping off the obsdian braclet. She felt her powers come back...More stable this time. "Guess we never properly meat she said. "My name is Lily, what is yours?" lily asked
@Veyd Sahvoz
"Hi Lily, I'm Night Wing" she looked over at Lily before sighing "Don't mind Damen he's…I don't know it's complicated…" explained Night Wing.

"I could tell. I felt bad because he walked in on a....Bad moment of mine before i came to the window."She said nervously. "I felt bad since silver groweled and and tried pushing him out when he was only trying to help." She said sadly.

@Veyd Sahvoz

[QUOTE="Pollen Nak]Pollen appeared unfazed by the wings, and proceeded to stand "that is the Artifact, do not remove it from the box, I have placed a number of seals on it, and I doubt you will survive breaking them, if you need it opened, have me open it for you." He straightened some of the folds in his robes "my question is, why are you concerned someone will find it. I have safeguarded it for many hundreds of years, and no human outside of yourself has ever shown an interest in it."

[/QUOTE]
Crowley sighed as he stood as well. "My interest in it, is because of what it can do in the wrong hands. If Hunters know about it, then what, or who else knows about it as well. I feel better knowing that it is under the protection both you and my Academy." Crowley walked around the side of the desk to standing front Pollen. "Thank you for bringing it."

princxss said:
As Amethyst walked off, she took the long way back to her dorm. The Stars were shining brilliantly, and the moon was full in all its glory. Even the crickets had produced a song in awe of the beautiful night. It was slightly chilly, since she had decided to leave the dorm in a lavender-colored turtle neck. The wind blew through her hair softly, leaving her neck slightly bare. As she walked back to her dorm, she stopped outside of the dorm building. She leaned down, and stared at a dandelion growing in the crack of the side walk. It was actually quite cute. She poked it with her finger, a small smile appearing on her lips.
Kryotic cursed softly as he toyed with the three parts of his flute, having spent the last few minutes absentmindedly trying to find the best position that created the best tune. He heard light footsteps and jolted in surprise, scrambling to put the flute back into its case and stand to his full height, already mumbling various excuses as to why he'd be out so late that didn't sound suspicious as fuck, even though he really had nothing to hide. But most of everything fled his mind once he spotted Amethyst. He cleared his throat as he approached her. "Shouldn't you be in your dorm?" He fought the urge to smirk at the way he felt his chest vibrate from his especially deep voice.

LilyannaGaming said:
"I could tell. I felt bad because he walked in on a....Bad moment of mine before i came to the window."She said nervously. "I felt bad since silver groweled and and tried pushing him out when he was only trying to help." Sha said sadly.
@Veyd Sahvoz
Night Wing glanced at her noticing her sad face "He's not mad…he just…doesn't tend to be very open most of the time. He's really nice once you get to know him but he's always trying to do everything by himself. He acts like he doesn't care but sometimes…he does" explained Night Wing laughing a bit "Sorry for being so talkative"

Pollen walked out of the Headmasters office and began wandering the halls. He did not require sleep, and intended to make sure the students were asleep as they were supposed to be. ((Anyone who wants to introduce themselves to my character can do so now by having your character leave their dorm as I pass by))

Lily smiled. "its, fine trust me being alone for a while with only the same person every day begins wearing you out. Its good to meet other people with ablilties." Lily said. She reliezed she dropped the obsidian bracelet and didnt care she hated it when her powers were dulled.

@Veyd Sahvoz

Acey said:
Kryotic cursed softly as he toyed with the three parts of his flute, having spent the last few minutes absentmindedly trying to find the best position that created the best tune. He heard light footsteps and jolted in surprise, scrambling to put the flute back into its case and stand to his full height, already mumbling various excuses as to why he'd be out so late that didn't sound suspicious as fuck, even though he really had nothing to hide. But most of everything fled his mind once he spotted Amethyst. He cleared his throat as he approached her. "Shouldn't you be in your dorm?" He fought the urge to smirk at the way he felt his chest vibrate from his especially deep voice.
Looking up, Amethyst spotted another boy. Just her luck, they didn't seem to leave her alone. Though they were all harmless and friendly, one after another they asked her for help of some sort. Locking her aquamarine eyes with his, she looked at thin curiously before looking back down at her dandelion. It was awfully cute and small. She poked it with her hand again, a few of the 'seeds' flying off of it. Amethyst gazed in wonderment as they flew off into the dark night sky, and stared until she could no longer see them.

LilyannaGaming said:
Lily smiled. "its, fine trust me being alone for a while with only the same person every day begins wearing you out. Its good to meet other people with ablilties." Lily said. She reliezed she dropped the obsidian bracelet and didnt care she hated it when her powers were dulled.
"Maybe… but I don't think that's the case…he's probably just over working himself" explained Night Wing as she turned into crow snd perched herself on Lily's shoulder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back