• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven-Wing Academy

Lily quickly, scanned outside the window seeing mostly the glass was there, She used her gift and began pieacing the window together. "I hate puzzles" she mumbled.

Last edited by a moderator:
I leave the dorm and go to the guy who was following me, "Do you need something, i may be new but i don't need a creep!" (my character isn't mad at you, it's just a new guy with a person following him, i want our characters being friends) @The Elusive Shadow

While reading her book, Gravitational Manipulation by Elizabeth Coral, Amethyst spotted Jasper leaving the library out of the corner of her eye. He must've found what he needed then, she thought to herself silently, reimmersing herself in the book. Just as she snuggled into the sofa and got comfortable, a gust of wind signifying the open door gave her a chill up her spine. Looking up from the book, she stared into the eyes of another stranger with her aquamarine ones, but immediately looked back at her book. She didn't want to have to speak more than she already had, and to more people.

@NateALis @The Elusive Shadow

@Veyd Sahvoz[/URL]
Headmaster Crowley Heard a ruckus in a nearby Hallway, and went to see what it was. As he turned the corner he came across a Broken Window. There was a boy, Damen, he belived was what his profile said his name was, and two girls. One of the girls was most likely his familiar Nightwing. The other one, if the wolf by her side was any indication, must have been the one called Lily. Lily was attempting to put the window back together "What, exactly happened here?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Pollen Nak]Pollen continued to stand and stare, awaiting a response from the Human before him "Also, you need only refer to me as Magister, Mr. is not a title I use."

[/QUOTE]
"Alright then, Magister." Devial waved Magister into the schools gate. "A tour it is then." Devial began walking towards the school.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]"So. . .whatcha up to?" she asked walking up to the broken window, "*sigh* nothing much. . .just chilling out now I guess" said Damen as he turned his head to a young lady "No. . .you didn't. . ." he said as he looked away and back out of the window, Night Wing looked out as well "You used it. . .didn't you?" she asked (only they can hear it) glancing over at him, "I didn't want to. . .it's not like it matters anymore" he said not seeming to care that much.

[/QUOTE]
Night Wing looked at Damen in worry "Damen. . .you seem upset. Tell me what's wrong. . . ple--" Night Wing was cut off by man. . .they both turned around "Why do you want to know?. . .. " asked Damen looking at the man with a cold stare, revealing his red eye and his black eye as he stared at the man.

Lily sighed she didnt know how the window was broken she found it and was attempting to fix it. She nodded to silver who went around the corner and came back in human form.

i look at the back of Amethyst's head and i smile, but then i out of the blue wrote a note of a piece of extra metal, saying, why are you ignoring me? I just asked you a question and started a simple conversation, why are you ignoring me? hoefully she understood it's from me because i told her my power is metal @princxss

She glared at Damen hopping he had the anwser to this Sitioution. She wanted to use Telepathy, but wanted to refrain from using her powers because of earier.

@Veyd Sahvoz

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Night Wing looked at Damen in worry "Damen. . .you seem upset. Tell me what's wrong. . . ple--" Night Wing was cut off by man. . .they both turned around "Why do you want to know?. . .. " asked Damen looking at the man with a cold stare, revealing his red eye and his black eye as he stared at the man.

[/QUOTE]
"Because, mister Kuroki. I am the Headmaster here at RWA, and I would like to know why one of windows is Broken,"

[QUOTE="Daggora Keket]"Alright then, Magister." Devial waved Magister into the schools gate. "A tour it is then." Devial began walking towards the school.

[/QUOTE]
((Magister is a title, not a name, so just use Pollen when not speaking to him)) Pollen followed close behind him, observing everything in and around the school, looking for structural weaknesses and places in which danger could lurk. He had lived too long to ever think he was safe. "May I ask how many students are in attendance, and how many I will be responsible for educating in the art of Dark magic? I simply need to plan my lessons according to class size you understand." Pollens voice gave away little about his possible appearance. it was inhumanly deep, and seemed to fill the ears of all who heard it, but it didnt seem to do much beyond that.

Amethsyt, receiving and odd piece of metal, read the surface. It had said:

Why are you ignoring me? I just asked you a question and started a simple conversation, why are you ignoring me?

Using her Gravity Manipulation, she lifted the metal off the coffee table and sent it flying, landing who knows where. She sighed, she wasn't purposefully ignoring anyone, she just hated people who tried to socialize with her, when she was clearly antisocial. Peering over her book and to the right, she glimpsed at Rin. At least he was respectful. He knew his boundaries, and never bothered her or pestered her with questions. He kept to himself unless he needed help, and he never expected her to speak.

@NateALis @Grimmlock

[QUOTE="Daggora Keket]"Because, mister Kuroki. I am the Headmaster here at RWA, and I would like to know why one of windows is Broken,"

[/QUOTE]
Damen didn't know wheather to trust the man but he decided to tell him a bit of what happened. "A mysterious man crashed through as he eavesdropped on some of the dorms. . .that's about all I know" explained Damen keeping his cold stare at the principal.

[QUOTE="Pollen Nak]((Magister is a title, not a name, so just use Pollen when not speaking to him)) Pollen followed close behind him, observing everything in and around the school, looking for structural weaknesses and places in which danger could lurk. He had lived too long to ever think he was safe. "May I ask how many students are in attendance, and how many I will be responsible for educating in the art of Dark magic? I simply need to plan my lessons according to class size you understand." Pollens voice gave away little about his possible appearance. it was inhumanly deep, and seemed to fill the ears of all who heard it, but it didnt seem to do much beyond that.

[/QUOTE]
Devial thought about it for a moment. "Well..there are 30 students, with 10 in each class. Is that suitable?" Devial asked Pollen. He didn't seem affected by the man's (if he could be called a man) seemingly Dark Aura.

Lily wanted to shove the head master away. She was feeling to unstable. She said to Silver in a faint whisper, "Go get obsidian bracelet i don't trust myself right now." Silver nodded and hurried off.

Lily had just finished the window and gripped her hands behind her back afraid if she didnt she would hurt some one.

While talking to the librarian Franklin looked over and saw a piece of metal fly across the room , pretty sure it was amethyst he said telepathically

("You know there are people around you somebody could've gotten hurt , please use your powers responsibly")

@princxss @NateALis

I walked away not knowing where to go or what to do so I headed to the black smith, the instructor was basically killed by profection of my skill, i made twelve swords, twenty shields, and five helmets in three days (That's literately impossible in real life)

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Damen didn't know whether to trust the man but he decided to tell him a bit of what happened. "A mysterious man crashed through as he eavesdropped on some of the dorms. . .that's about all I know" explained Damen keeping his cold stare at the principal.

[/QUOTE]
Headmaster Crowley's eyes widened slightly in surprise. He quickly nodded at the students. "Very well you may go back to your Dorm's now. This will be handled, so there is no need for you to worry." He turned sharply on his heel and headed back to his office, pulling a cellphone out of his pocket as he did so.

Pollen merely nodded "I was told I'd be meeting with the headmaster, and with all due respect I am here for a reason of great Import. also, I would see that all students are warned that should they utilize the Arts I teach them to harm their fellow students, they will be punished, severely." Pollens voice still gave no indication of emotion, he appeared calm, though it was difficult to tell through the dark folds of his hood. "May I ask why you keep regarding me as though I am peculiar? you have been staring at me as though examining something for some time."

i haven't realized i was this good at blacksmithing so i signed up for the class ad got a+ without effort

Lily scampered off. Running to her dorm where Silver was waiting with the bracelet. Lily slipped it on. She then laid down and scrawled a note to the boy in the hall saying some thing about the dark rift. She didn't want him to leave it unnoticed. (will PM you the note)

@Veyd Sahvoz

[QUOTE="Daggora Keket]Headmaster Crowley's eyes widened slightly in surprise. He quickly nodded at the students. "Very well you may go back to your Dorm's now. This will be handled, so there is no need for you to worry." He turned sharply on his heel and headed back to his office, pulling a cellphone out of his pocket as he did so.

[/QUOTE]
Damen walked away towards his dorm, Night Wing came rushing towards him as he opened up the door "What was that?…You seemed ticked off at the principal" stated Night Wing as Damen sat on his bed "I don't think he's one to trust…" explained Damen, Night Wing sat on the side of her bed only 2 feet away from his "Damen…what's wrong?" she asked.

(You're right, I'll be careful. >~< @The Elusive Shadow)

Resting comfortably on the beige couch, she held her book against her left leg, which was resting upon her right. There were incredibly helpful tips in here on how to control and maintain her powers. It ranged from how to live heavy objects--which she had no problems with--to how one could fly for long periods of time. She seemed to have no trouble lifting other people off the ground, but struggled with manipulating her own special gravity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back