• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven-Wing Academy

Well I'd like to say i'm looking for answers , mostly about how the school manages to stay hidden from the outside world - no public documents,maps,newspaper articles, nothing . Its as if the school just vanished in thin air.

I'm sure i am not the first student to notice this?.

@Daggora Keket

[QUOTE="Pollen Nak]Pollen merely nodded "I was told I'd be meeting with the headmaster, and with all due respect I am here for a reason of great Import. also, I would see that all students are warned that should they utilize the Arts I teach them to harm their fellow students, they will be punished, severely." Pollens voice still gave no indication of emotion, he appeared calm, though it was difficult to tell through the dark folds of his hood. "May I ask why you keep regarding me as though I am peculiar? you have been staring at me as though examining something for some time."

[/QUOTE]
"Sorry...it's just that...I can't read your aura. That's never happened before. Anyway, about your meeting with Crowley, I'm currently waiting for a phone call about where he is, so that I can-" Devial is cut off by his phone ringing. "And that's probably him. Give me a moment please. Devial takes a few step a little ways off and answers the phone. "It's about time sweetheart, your guest was getting antsy." There's a short pause as Crowley answers Devial, before Devial speaks again. "Alright, we're on our way. Love you." Devial hangs up and walks back over to Pollen. "Come with me, he's in his office."

While at the library i took apart a lamp and put it back together in about ten seconds, some people were creeped out and others were amazed, I was confused why people acted like this, should they be used to this kind of thing, so i go up to the librian and ask, "Isn't my power, do anything to anything that has metal in it, common? or something, people are scared or amazed at what i can do?" @Daggora Keket

NateALis said:
While at the library i took apart a lamp and put it back together in about ten seconds, some people were creeped out and others were amazed, I was confused why people acted like this, should they be used to this kind of thing, so i go up to the librian and ask, "Isn't my power, do anything to anything that has metal in it, common? or something, people are scared or amazed at what i can do?" @Daggora Keket
Ivory looks over at the new boy. "I'm afraid I don't know actually. You'll have to ask your teacher that in class tomorrow."

"Am i evil? 'The chosen one'? or just have a rare power?..." i ask the librarian more questions

[QUOTE="Daggora Keket]"Sorry...it's just that...I can't read your aura. That's never happened before. Anyway, about your meeting with Crowley, I'm currently waiting for a phone call about where he is, so that I can-" Devial is cut off by his phone ringing. "And that's probably him. Give me a moment please. Devial takes a few step a little ways off and answers the phone. "It's about time sweetheart, your guest was getting antsy." There's a short pause as Crowley answers Devial, before Devial speaks again. "Alright, we're on our way. Love you." Devial hangs up and walks back over to Pollen. "Come with me, he's in his office."

[/QUOTE]
Pollen shook his head slightly "Aura's differ among the species, and I am part of a species far older than yours. However, let us go meet with Crowley, I wish to be done with this quickly." He gestured for Devial to begin walking, his hand gloved, his skin concealed yet again. nothing but this mans eyes showed, not even the bridge of his nose.

I go to my teacher the next day and ask him, "Sir, is my power rare? or bad? or something? other students are usually either scared or amazed" @Daggora Keket

Last edited by a moderator:
Damen paused when Night Wing asked what was wrong "I---Nevermind, I'll tell you lat--" he was inturupted by a letter being passed underneath the door as he went to go pick it up. He read it over as he put it in his pcket looking over at Night Wing as he rolled over and tried to go to sleep. She did the same as well.

Wait for classes to start tommorow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NateALis said:
I go to my teacher the next day and ask him, "Sir, is my power rare? or bad? or something? other students are usually either scared or amazed"

"Well i don't know i guess i'm inquisitive, plus there was an incident which i was involved in , curiously the newspaper article forgot to mention certain details."

@Daggora Keket

Silver came back to the dorm after doing what lily had told her to do. She laid down to worried to sleep. "What if it happens again.?" She asked herself. "What if im not there to protect her?"

[QUOTE="Pollen Nak]Pollen shook his head slightly "Aura's differ among the species, and I am part of a species far older than yours. However, let us go meet with Crowley, I wish to be done with this quickly." He gestured for Devial to begin walking, his hand gloved, his skin concealed yet again. nothing but this mans eyes showed, not even the bridge of his nose.

[/QUOTE]
"Of course." Devial said, and quickly began leading Pollen to Crowley's office. When they got there, Devial knocked on the door three times, letting Crowley know that it was them. Crowley quickly opened the door and ushered the two of them into his office. "Hello Magister. It's good to see you again, I only wish it was under better circumstances." Crowley gestured to the seat in front of his desk. "Please sit down."

@The Elusive Shadow @Grimmlock

Amethsyt shot up, looking around suspiciously. She was on edge, her powers fully activated and ready to go. Her aquamarine blues darkened, and her pupils dilated in anticipation. She was sure she had heard a voice, though the only person sitting next to her was Rin. She looked around, and couldn't find anyone. Still on an edge, she sat still, expecting someone with the ability of camouflage to magically appear somewhere.

(@Grimmlock Hey, sorry to keep taggin you in these, but I don't want you to be lost when you come back. :3 )

(I AM IN THE ROOM!) I continue to destroy stuff and rebuild it, without realizing it, i destroyed the table in front of Ametsyt, i turned it into a metal pony that moved as if it was living, "I love my power" @princxss

[QUOTE="Daggora Keket]"Of course." Devial said, and quickly began leading Pollen to Crowley's office. When they got there, Devial knocked on the door three times, letting Crowley know that it was them. Crowley quickly opened the door and ushered the two of them into his office. "Hello Magister. It's good to see you again, I only wish it was under better circumstances." Crowley gestured to the seat in front of his desk. "Please sit down."

[/QUOTE]
Pollen sat and looked across at Crowley "I would like to know how a group of Humans such as yourself came about the knowledge of this piece of the time before your species. As far as I was aware, The last creature to know of it was my wife, and she passed in the great reckoning, along with the rest of my people save for myself." Pollen leaned back, pulling out a small parcel and placing it on the desk.

Franklin let out a small smile

(Don't worry i'm not going to attack you , I am currently speaking to you via telepathy so i cant harm you.)

@princxss

Night Wing sighed as she thought to herself about Damen not wanting to talk about much, he's like that all the time but she'd like it if he would open up more to her instead of trying to do things himself. She couldn't fall asleep, she needed to get her head straight, she took off her covers as she walked over to her dresser putting on her pj pants. She glanced at Damen before walking out of the dorm to get some fresh air for a bit, despite the announcment about curfew.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back