• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven-Wing Academy

-_- RESEND-_-

"skip the tour, were is the library? I need to get some information" (pretend you say no) "Yes" i say, hopefully my handsomeness has changed her mined (now pretend you say yes) "THANK YOU" I head into the academy and look for the library, i found it i no time, I get a book and see a girl or extreme beauty sitting alone (@princxss ) and i sit next to her "Hello there, I'm Japer, call me J, if you want, I'm new here, can you help me find something in this book about 'power evolving'?"

(It's okay. @NateALis you can be sitting on my left, and @Grimmlock on my right or something. We can make this work ^~^)

Amethyst rolled her eyes at the new boy who introduced himself as Jasper. Ignoring him, she leaned into the sofa, resting her head on the back and staring at the ceiling. As Rin came back, he thanked her for showing him the way to the library, and introduced himself. Very polite. After pondering it for a second, she decided to give him her name, "Amethyst." It wasn't much of an introduction, but it was something. She offered a very small smile. It was common that she smiled at all, but he seemed to be very polite and that pleased her.

LilyannaGaming said:
Silver growled and tried shoving the new comer out.
Damen stood back away from the door ...How did she open up a rift?. . . He closed his eyes and opened them, his red eye (the left one) glowing with a redish glow as he peered straight into the room. He saw the rift, but when he tried to go into it it was almost as if it locked itself on him and hurled Damen into the wall nearby.

((This is going on outside of what you guys are doing seeing as my character is just arriving, so if you have an ongoing roleplay conversation, do not feel obligated to reply to this.)) Pollen Nak, wearing his dark green robe and all concealing hood looked up at the building, examining his new post, and awaiting a student towalk by so he could gather a lay of the land, and familiarize himself with the factions here.

(tag me in case you happen to talk to me or interact with me. i'm not very good at scrolling through and reading everything eheheh ^~^ ;)

Lily watched the boy be throwed out of the room. "Careful, its made for me unless you walked in with me." She shouted "But i am not going in now its to far closed. I dont want to let it open back up will explain Later if i have to." She shouted.

Silver just blocked the door and growled at the boy then ran over to lily who nodded and silver became a little at rest.

@Veyd Sahvoz

"Hello Amethyst, My power isn't a power..... or everyone who doesn't have powers says so, But my power is metalwork, anything that has metal in it i can use to my will, So, if you need a car fast, i'm your guy! also if you need to lock your teacher into his room as a prank.... old memories, anyway, what's your power, also before i forget the 'Power Evolving' thing, i need help, my power evolved recently" @princxss

Last edited by a moderator:
LilyannaGaming said:
Lily watched the boy be throwed out of the room. "Careful, its made for me unless you walked in with me." She shouted "But i am not going in now its to far closed. I dont want to let it open back up will explain Later if i have to." She shouted.
Silver just blocked the door and growled at the boy then ran over to lily who nodded and silver became a little at rest.

@Veyd Sahvoz
"I can help you know.. . " explained Damen but then giving up as he walked away.

" sorry if i talk a lot, i never been near so many people in a year" @princxss "False, i never been near anyone in a year"

[QUOTE="Pollen Nak]((This is going on outside of what you guys are doing seeing as my character is just arriving, so if you have an ongoing roleplay conversation, do not feel obligated to reply to this.)) Pollen Nak, wearing his dark green robe and all concealing hood looked up at the building, examining his new post, and awaiting a student towalk by so he could gather a lay of the land, and familiarize himself with the factions here.

[/QUOTE]
Devial ran up to the gate and opened it. "Mr. Nak!" He said, smiling brightly. "So glad you finally took us up on your offer to teach here at Raven-Wing Academy! Would you like me to give you a tour?"

Then lily was giving in. She needed help. But instead out of anger SHoved full power into the rift. It sealed but shook the whole building. She prayed nothing bad happened. She looked in the hall for any damage and saw the boy holding onto the wall for support.

@Veyd Sahvoz

@Johnathan Laurence @NateALis

Amethyst noticed the boy she had earlier encountered in the hallway--Johnathan, was it? He walked past them briskly, a frown on his face. Although confused, Amethyst brushed it off. What he did was none of her concern. She wasn't one to go out of her way to soothe and comfort others unless they had some emotional connection to her.

Turning to Jasper, she stared at him, locking eyes with this odd boy. He kept talking, though she clearly made an effort to ignore him. Sighing, she pointed him towards the section about evolution silently, hoping he would understand what she meant.

(Damen left already :P )

Damen walked towards the broken window as he looked out of it, the cold night breeze brushing his face. But not long after Night Wing appeared behind him.

[QUOTE="Daggora Keket]Devial ran up to the gate and opened it. "Mr. Nak!" He said, smiling brightly. "So glad you finally took us up on your offer to teach here at Raven-Wing Academy! Would you like me to give you a tour?"

[/QUOTE]
Pollen turned his head slightly, his dark eyes regarding the Human before him. "If you wish, I simply need to know where my classroom and Quarters are, along with the Headmasters office, but a tour would not go amiss." Pollen gave no indication of pleasure or displeasure at being met, he was here for a purpose, and that was it.

"Ok thanks for the notification of were the power evolving is" I say, sighing in sadness, "At least she told me her name," i mumbled, I grabbed a random book to act like i wasn't thinking about anything else and when i looked at what i grabbed it said, power failing, 25 tricks to help your powers!, "The fuck" i mumble real quiet

@princxss

Lily roamed the halls with Silver, who was still in wolf form. She was checking for any damage when she spotted the boy from earlier near a broken window, "I didnt do that did I?" She asked him.

@Veyd Sahvoz

Amethsyt stood up, walking calmly towards the section dedicated to Gravitational Powers. Flipping through book after book, she finally settled on one and took it with her. Amethsyt could figured out a library front to back--she loved reading. Enjoying the quite, serene nature of a library, she spent quite a lot of time in them. She walked back to the sofa from where she previously sat, and quietly say back down next to Rin. Opening her book, she leaned back, crossing on leg over the other and starting to read.

I put the book back and go to my dorm, empty, I start mumbling to myself "she doesn't like me, i have no chance, she doesn't like me, i have no chance, she doesn't like me, i have no chance...." @princxss

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz](Damen left already :P )
Damen walked towards the broken window as he looked out of it, the cold night breeze brushing his face. But not long after Night Wing appeared behind him.

[/QUOTE]
"So. . .whatcha up to?" she asked walking up to the broken window, "*sigh* nothing much. . .just chilling out now I guess" said Damen as he turned his head to a young lady "No. . .you didn't. . ." he said as he looked away and back out of the window, Night Wing looked out as well "You used it. . .didn't you?" she asked (only they can hear it) glancing over at him, "I didn't want to. . .it's not like it matters anymore" he said not seeming to care that much.

As Franklin walked into the library he saw a group of students which included the guy from before sitting together doing anything but reading their books,since they were talking to each other he thought it would be rude to interrupt, instead he would try to ask the librarian for some books on the topic of RW academy.

"Excuse me Miss , my name is Franklin , Franklin Reeds . A teacher of ours Mr Devial suggested i'd meet you if i had any questions about the academy"

@Daggora Keket , @NateALis ,@princxss

Pollen continued to stand and stare, awaiting a response from the Human before him "Also, you need only refer to me as Magister, Mr. is not a title I use."

Johnny lands at the telekinesis instead and he thinks to himself i still have this power but wishh i lnew how to use it and pick a book out and teleports to the table and reads silently

Users who are viewing this thread

Back