• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven-Wing Academy

(Aight I'll get Damen and Night Wing to go to sleep)

Damen came through the dorm door seeing Night Wing on the bed relaxing in her pj's "I'm back" he said "Where did you go?" asked Damen as he took off his jacket and shirt changing his shirt to a black one. "Well I went to the band room and then I walked around. That's about it" said Night Wing, Damen plopped himself on his bed after changing in the bathroom "I still think that eavesdropper from last night wasn't a coincidence. . ." said Damen looking over at Night Wing in a suspicous manner as if he had an idea.

SubwayZero said:
Slip casually takes a single step in, trying to duck under the frame to enter the portal before; face looking more relived once he arrives safely on the other side. He takes his cigarette and stamps it out at the ashtray near the end of the bed and simply falls backwards onto it. Slip tilts his head up towards Kyo, giving a single nod "Appreciate the portal." Slip offers a temporary smile, then looks to be already relaxing as he gives a single wave gesture towards Kyo.
Kyo nodded and punched the portal again revealing his dorm and an angry Nari before quickly punching it again. "Nope... don't wanna deal with Nari right now..." The new portal revealing the lounge he stepped through and sat on a couch the portals disappearing from sight. Putting his headphones on he turned up his music and closed his eyes.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz](Aight I'll get Damen and Night Wing to go to sleep)
Damen came through the dorm door seeing Night Wing on the bed relaxing in her pj's "I'm back" he said "Where did you go?" asked Damen as he took off his jacket and shirt changing his shirt to a black one. "Well I went to the band room and then I walked around. That's about it" said Night Wing, Damen plopped himself on his bed after changing in the bathroom "I still think that eavesdropper from last night wasn't a coincidence. . ." said Damen looking over at Night Wing in a suspicous manner as if he had an idea.

[/QUOTE]
"You're overthinking this Damen. Why would someone be sneaking in the school?" asked Night Wing as she sat up on her bed.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]"You're overthinking this Damen. Why would someone be sneaking in the school?" asked Night Wing as she sat up on her bed.

[/QUOTE]
MEC was back....he crawled back through the window he had jumped out of. 'Still hasn't been fixed, apparently' He thought to himself with a smirk. He quickly jumped up onto the rafters of the school and carefully began to make his way back down the hallway he was run from last night.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]"You're overthinking this Damen. Why would someone be sneaking in the school?" asked Night Wing as she sat up on her bed.

[/QUOTE]
"I don't know. . .it's probably nothing" said Damen as he turned off his lamp and rolled over on his own bed, Night Wing got up and layed down on her back beside him "You know sometimes I wonder what it's like to have your ability. . ." said Night Wing, Damen turned over onto his back and looked up at the ceiling "Trust me. . .you don't want to be born with my ability. I see and hear things I shouldn't and I see what most peoples movements are. . .I sometimes can't stand the constant senses I get from everything" explained Damen. "No wonder you hardly sleep. . .anyways Imma go to bed" said Night Wing getting off of Damens bed and pulling the covers off on hers as she slipped under the sheets and went to sleep. It took Damen a while before he could fall asleep but he finally did.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daggora Keket]ALSO~! ME AND VEYD ARE WORKING A PLOT INTO THIS WITH THE MEC, SO NO-ONE INTERACT WITH IT OTHER THAN US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]
AT LEAST NOT YET!

Lily was in her dorm when she felt a sudden pull. She already knew what is was and motioned to silver to came over. Silver nodded and grabbed Lily's shoulder. Lily stopped fighting the pull and a Rift opened up in thin air grabbing her weapons she asked silver, "Should we do this now?" Silver nodded "we shouldn't but what choice do we have?" Silver remarked. Lily sighed "i could seal it, but i don't know what would happen." Lily said. Silver realized there door was opened and hope no one saw what was happening. "You have 3 minutes to choose Lily." Silver Said.

@ anyone who wants to peep in the dorm or not
:P

"Hello mam! Were is 'Raven Wing Academy'?" Se points into a forest, "Are you serious" i ask in a winey voice" She nodes, "I just had my clothes dried cleaned, DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THAT COST!", she just stares, "Fine" then i go into the forest, As i knew it, my clothes got ruined and then without looking i run into a gate, "Hmm...hurts as he-" I open the gate with my powers and i smile, "I love being a EVO (If you watch Heroes Reborn you know what that means, if not, they're what the people in this RP are, 'super humans' if i may), Day 1, Into the school!" i say like a reporter, and i go into the courtyard of the Academy, I take out my camera to take a picture but it doesn't let me, "Bull shi-" then the main doors open, "Hello?" i ask into the void, i see a body figure, "Who are you?" i ask

The teleportation process felt a little weird for Renshi at first since it was his first time, but he was alright. Thanks man he said as He pulled his hand away from Johnny and plopped down in a bean chair. @Johnathan Laurence

Renshi look around and he saw a guy that Nari described as his room mate. If only he had a way to contact him so he doesn't have to talk to him, buuut he didn't. So to get Kyo's attention Renshi sent some volts of black lightning from his left index finger giving Kyo a small shock.
@Dnaleri017

[QUOTE="Daggora Keket]MEC was back....he crawled back through the window he had jumped out of. 'Still hasn't been fixed, apparently' He thought to himself with a smirk. He quickly jumped up onto the rafters of the school and carefully began to make his way back down the hallway he was run from last night.

[/QUOTE]
Damen woke up sensing something nearby It can't be. . is it the guy from the other night? thought Damen as he shrouded himself in darkness, slipping underneath the dorm door and sticking to the dark areas of the hallway and using darkness to shroud himself.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Damen woke up sensing something nearby It can't be. . is it the guy from the other night? thought Damen as he shrouded himself in darkness, slipping underneath the dorm door and sticking to the dark areas of the hallway.

[/QUOTE]
The MEC froze as he sensed another presence, but saw no one and soon continued on his way.

(Guys take your questions to the OOC tab at the top of this page okay you're clogging up the main RP)

Damen got closer and closer to the man without being detected Almost got'em, he thought as he reappeared behind the MEC "Just what are you doing here?. ." he asked as if intimidating the person.

Lily was straining with the Rift. She was trying to seal it but, wasnt doing to well with all the noises around her. She felt the presences of every one and was losing focus. "Crap." was all she could say. She put more of her power into it. The rift still didnt budge. "I am to afraid to put all my power into this time silver should we just go in." lily said. "No, its to late to turn back." Silver said afraid.

NateALis said:
"Hello mam! Were is 'Raven Wing Academy'?" Se points into a forest, "Are you serious" i ask in a winey voice" She nodes, "I just had my clothes dried cleaned, DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THAT COST!", she just stares, "Fine" then i go into the forest, As i knew it, my clothes got ruined and then without looking i run into a gate, "Hmm...hurts as he-" I open the gate with my powers and i smile, "I love being a EVO (If you watch Heroes Reborn you know what that means, if not, they're what the people in this RP are, 'super humans' if i may), Day 1, Into the school!" i say like a reporter, and i go into the courtyard of the Academy, I take out my camera to take a picture but it doesn't let me, "Bull shi-" then the main doors open, "Hello?" i ask into the void, i see a body figure, "Who are you?" i ask
Kryotic cleared his throat politely as he stepped forward, hand coming up to smooth back his dark hair as he smiled at Jasper. His head tilted to the side as he gave a small bow. "Welcome to Raven-Wing Academy. You must be Jasper. I'm Kryotic Isle, but that's Sir Isle to you. Or Emperor if I'm feeling particularly nice. I'm the music teacher here, and by far the most capable. Do you need a tour, glass of water, pacifier? Or are you able to handle yourself."

Lily was close to screaming, but held it in. "Lily why don't you pull from others essences? Maybe it may help." Silver suggested. "Then they will pass out i can't risk others for this." Lily said struggling, also letting out a blast of her Aura. She let out a small scream as she continued struggling in sealing the cursed rift. "if only i dared put full power into this...." she wondered while recalling bad memories of it. "No, i can't let that happen again."

@Grimmlock

Arriving at the library after a relatively short walk, she looked back once, admiring the nice, sunny day, before walking into the library. She walked over to a sofa and sat down, sighing contently. Amethyst wasn't sure if the boy--who's name she was yet to find out--would end up sitting with her, but her job was done. She had led the lost boy to the library, and what he chose to do was up to him now.

"pacifier? the thing babies use to shut up? I'm a grown man, i don't need one! and a glass of water would be nice" I do my best smile for good first impressions but went through hell forest, i look like a mess

Users who are viewing this thread

Back