• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven-Wing Academy

"Hm. Nubia. Nice name." Damon spoke, shaking the girl's hand. He propped both elbows on the table, leaning towards her and looking seemingly approachable. However, his eyes glinted with mischief and masked intentions. "So what is your power anyway? I like the weird ones."

*Renshi was normal face expression even after that remark. "Strangely im okay with that. I'll see you around I guess. I hope we can be friends." He said as he walk off towards his dorm.

brb

[QUOTE="Johnathan Laurence]Johnny sees Daggora and Slip and teleports to their table after getting his pizza and chocolate milk " hey guys" says johnny as he sits down

[/QUOTE]
Daggora was halfway done with her Sandwich and fries when Johnny pooped up again. Daggora was slowly getting used to it. It wasn't all that different from T- a vampires, super-speed. She looked over at Johnny and nodded in acknowledgment, still eating.

"No no no, i was just joking" Aedus clarified Maybe i should though, maybe if i beat him he'd like me more Aedus thought as he looked towards Ent noticing his tail was wagging and he was smiling He does seem to like the idea of a fight Aedus stood up straight in an attempt to look tough "Actually, yeah let's fight" Aedus responded with fake confidence Oh god, why did i do this, i'm such an idiot Aedus thought as his fake confident look faded away leaving him looking worried. Aedus took a deep breath in order to calm himself down, doing his best to maintain eye contact with Ent despite the worried look on his face.

@metalcity

Last edited by a moderator:
SubwayZero said:
Slip offers little more than a smile of amusement as he finishes his sandwich, but having his body sit normally by now and his eye mostly looking between his food and Daggora, until the lighter comes his way. As it slides towards him he genitally lets it fall into his palm before bringing it up to his eyes and clicking it a few times as the sparks start a small flame. Immediately pulling a spare cigarette and letting the end light up in an orange smolder. "Thanks. I owe ya one." Slip's attention seems more focused towards the newly found relief of the cigarette, but still facing Daggora with a brief smile in each go at it.
@Daggora Keket
Daggora smirks and finishes off her sandwich. "I'll remember that, you never know, could come in handy one day." She says, before starting in on the remaining half of her fries.

Ent looked at him surprised by his response and looks "No point if your not gonna kill me," He said emotionless and continued with "I can handle seeing your corpse at my feet, is it the same for you?" He said as he spinned his tail, a dark wind started to push Ent quickly towards Aedus. He removed the air around his hands, Ent went in for a punch to the stomach.

@GingerBread

Akinari took his coffee and apple and left the cafeteria to look for Kyoshi. As he left he yelled, "Kyo I swear I'm going to kick your ass once I find you!" With that exclamation he left to search for his friend.

Moments after Akinari left Kyoshi walked in and saw the commotion of people. His headphones were still loud and he got a coffee before sitting with the crowd. Sitting beside the girl eating fries he spoke two words and held out his hand. "I'm Kyoshi." He looked at everyone intently switching between person in case someone was going to talk to him. The girl he just spoke to would hear the music slightly but he didn't care. @SubwayZero

Dnaleri017 said:
Akinari took his coffee and apple and left the cafeteria to look for Kyoshi. As he left he yelled, "Kyo I swear I'm going to kick your ass once I find you!" With that exclamation he left to search for his friend.

Moments after Akinari left Kyoshi walked in and saw the commotion of people. His headphones were still loud and he got a coffee before sitting with the crowd. Sitting beside the girl eating fries he spoke two words and held out his hand. "I'm Kyoshi." He looked at everyone intently switching between person in case someone was going to talk to him. The girl he just spoke to would hear the music slightly but he didn't care. @SubwayZero
Daggora looked up from her fries as the guy spoke to her. She smiled and shook his hand with her free one. "Daggora. This is Slip." She nodded at Slip. "And that's Johnny." She motioned at Johnny with her head. "Nice to meet you." She said.

[QUOTE="Daggora Keket]Daggora looked up from her fries as the guy spoke to her. She smiled and shook his hand with her free one. "Daggora. This is Slip." She nodded at Slip. "And that's Johnny." She motioned at Johnny with her head. "Nice to meet you." She said.

[/QUOTE]
Kyoshi nodded and smiled at the others. Taking a sip of his coffee he continued looking at everyone, ready to read what they say. He wasn't all too fond of talking but if he had to he would. I really hope they don't ask something I have to explain... Noticing Slip's response he simply chuckled a little and turned off his music so he wouldn't have to dart his vision. Placing his headphones around his neck he took out a little trinket and muttered something under his breath. @SubwayZero

Aedus was shocked by what Ent had said I'm sure he's just trying to scare me, psychological warfare right? Aedus thought as he fumbled around in his pocket for a match before lighting it not having time to throw it before Ent hit him, Aedus teleported to the lit match that was in his hand allowing him to only just miss the attack aimed at him before reappearing after Ent had gone past the space he was occupying That was close Aedus thought as he got out another match and lit it before throwing it up into the air and increasing the size of the flame creating several towers of flames in a circle around him and Ent.

Aedus used the fire that was already around him to create a Longsword before teleporting to one of the towers in front of Ent and slicing at his front with the sword that would burn upon contact.

@metalcity

Dnaleri017 said:
Kyoshi nodded and smiled at the others. Taking a sip of his coffee he continued looking at everyone, ready to read what they say. He wasn't all too fond of talking but if he had to he would. I really hope they don't ask something I have to explain... Noticing Slip's response he simply chuckled a little and turned off his music so he wouldn't have to dart his vision. Placing his headphones around his neck he took out a little trinket and muttered something under his breath. @SubwayZero
Slip offers his current cigarette towards the newcomer, a calm set of eyes looking towards him and a heavy breath as the cigarette leave his lips. "You got a name?" Slips spare left hand would be now loosely hanging by his side, and his position leaving further on the table with his right elbow holding him up.

SubwayZero said:
Slip places the lighter away with the cigarettes, looking down and holding a confident smile as he lowers his voice for the next few words "Make it count when you do." Slip raises his head again with a short yawn, and seeing the new addition to the table with a curious look; but quickly shrugging and giving a quirky voice "Seems we're already attracting attention."
@SubwayZero [/color]
"Oh, I will. You can be assured of that. And yeah, I guess we are attracting attention." Daggora chuckled at Slip's comment as she finished off her fries. "Now to find out if that's a good thing or not. She stood up and went to throw her plate away, before coming back to the table. "It's late, I'm going to bed, I'll see you guy's in the morning." She ruffled Slip's hair, and turned to walk towards the door. "Night!" She called over her shoulder, pushing the door open and stepping out into the hallway.

SubwayZero said:
Slip offers his current cigarette towards the newcomer, a calm set of eyes looking towards him and a heavy breath as the cigarette leave his lips. "You got a name?" Slips spare left hand would be now loosely hanging by his side, and his position leaving further on the table with his right elbow holding him up.
Shaking his head at the offer of the cigarette Kyoshi put away the trinket he was holding. "Kyoshi... Kyoshi Takita... Kyo for short..." Taking out a small notepad he started drawing in notes and then quickly put it back.

Kaoru walks through the gates of the school holding the paper showing his classes and room number. He looks at his room number. "525" he mutters to himself. "Kaoru!" Katashi yells suddenly in Kaoru's mind. "We have no idea where the dorms are!" "Oh yeah." "Wonder if there's someone we could ask." Kaoru replies back also in his mind because that is the only way they are able to communicate. @Daggora Keket @Anyone

[QUOTE="Daggora Keket]"Oh, I will. You can be assured of that. And yeah, I guess we are attracting attention." Daggora chuckled at Slip's comment as she finished off her fries. "Now to find out if that's a good thing or not. She stood up and went to throw her plate away, before coming back to the table. "It's late, I'm going to bed, I'll see you guy's in the morning." She ruffled Slip's hair, and turned to walk towards the door. "Night!" She called over her shoulder, pushing the door open and stepping out into the hallway.

[/QUOTE]
Noticing Daggora leave he shrunk in his seat a little, but not enough to be noticed, "Night... I guess."

[QUOTE="Johnathan Laurence]johnny suddenly teleport to daggora and hugs her " G'Night" says johnny

[/QUOTE]
Daggora blinks startled for a second then smiles and ruffles Johnny's hair too, stepping out of the hug. "Night Johnny boy." She says softly, before walking down the hallway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ldybug123 said:
Kaoru walks through the gates of the school holding the paper showing his classes and room number. He looks at his room number. "525" he mutters to himself. "Kaoru!" Katashi yells suddenly in Kaoru's mind. "We have no idea where the dorms are!" "Oh yeah." "Wonder if there's someone we could ask." Kaoru replies back also in his mind because that is the only way they are able to communicate. @Daggora Keket @Anyone
Akinari stomped around with an irritated look, walking past a corner he noticed a new person he walked back to look at them before yelling. "Hey you! Seen anyone wearing headphones and ignoring people? The name is Nari by the way!" Walking up he finished his apple and tossed it to the side. "Who the hell are you two?"

[QUOTE="Daggora Keket]"Oh, I will. You can be assured of that. And yeah, I guess we are attracting attention." Daggora chuckled at Slip's comment as she finished off her fries. "Now to find out if that's a good thing or not. She stood up and went to throw her plate away, before coming back to the table. "It's late, I'm going to bed, I'll see you guy's in the morning." She ruffled Slip's hair, and turned to walk towards the door. "Night!" She called over her shoulder, pushing the door open and stepping out into the hallway.

[/QUOTE]
Dnaleri017 said:
Shaking his head at the offer of the cigarette Kyoshi put away the trinket he was holding. "Kyoshi... Kyoshi Takita... Kyo for short..." Taking out a small notepad he started drawing in notes and then quickly put it back.
Slip places the cigarette back into his own mouth upon the refusal, but bearing a soft smile as his bed head style hair became even more messy. Slip gives a last "See ya round." as Daggora leaves. His hazel eyes temporarily stare to where johnny was, giving a few short blinks. "Still can't get use to the whole disappearing, reappearing thing no matter how many times." Slip quickly twists his position back to face Kyoshi "You been here long?"

SubwayZero said:
Slip places the cigarette back into his own mouth upon the refusal, but bearing a soft smile as his bed head style hair became even more messy. Slip gives a last "See ya round." as Daggora leaves. His hazel eyes temporarily stare to where johnny was, giving a few short blinks. "Still can't get use to the whole disappearing, reappearing thing no matter how many times." Slip quickly twists his position back to face Kyoshi "You been here long?"
Kyoshi looked at Slip and realized he was gonna have to talk quite a bit. "No, just got here actually... and he's not the only one who can teleport. Anywhere you wanna go I can take us." Kyoshi snapped his fingers and a portal appeared behind the two of them. "As long as I know where we're going it'll take us there."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back