• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven-Wing Academy

"A tour would be nice as well, all i know is, The gate, this courtyard, and you, Me and Mr. Gate know each other the most, we face planted each other, do you have any ice or something, my face is killing me!" i touch my face, it heals! "Wha...The hell just happen, that's not my ability, i don't heal!"

Johnny looks up and teleports to a random hall and begins walking letting his emotions take over his mental self

Last edited by a moderator:
After minutes of scary thinking I make up a conclusion to calm me down, "Not again, all my life my... 'power' has been evolving and it must of just involved, you see, my power is...most people say it's skill but, Metal work, Anything that has metal in it, i can use it like a charm, It must have evolved, The gate was metal, and...i can heal if the injury was caused by metal, great....i'm a doctor, i hate doctors"

Lily lets out another scream as the portal closes a little bit. She sighed. If only i put full power into this or draw upon people auras i will be here for hours.

Silver paces the room on guard incase anyone comes in or anyTHING comes out of the rift. She was getting very worried by the minute.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz](Guys take your questions to the OOC tab at the top of this page okay you're clogging up the main RP)
Damen got closer and closer to the man without being detected Almost got'em, he thought as he reappeared behind the MEC "Just what are you doing here?. ." he asked as if intimidating the person.

[/QUOTE]
The MEC's eyes widened, and he ducked down sweeping Damen's feet out from under him. "Not today boy" He growled and took off, using his super-speed to escape the same way he did the night before.

Damen puts his hands infront of him as he flips himself upright from his handstand postion and jumps out of the window after the mysterious man "You're not getting away so easily!!" he yelled sensing that the man was nearby and running as fast as he could , creating darkness beasts and sending them after the mysterious man.

(I'm just going to pop in and say hi I hope you don't mind)

While trying to get to the library in this maize of a school Franklin noticed what he assumed to be a new kid covered in dirt and grime and presumably bleeding, standing in front of a very tall and intimidating teacher . Franklin went up to check on the kid just in case.

@NateALis and @Acey

"skip the tour, were is the library? I need to get some information" (pretend you say no) "Yes" i say, hopefully my handsomeness has changed her mined (now pretend you say yes) "THANK YOU" I head into the academy and look for the library, i found it i no time, I get a book and see a girl or extreme beauty sitting alone (@princxss ) and i sit next to her "Hello there, I'm Japer, call me J, if you want, I'm new here, can you help me find something in this book about 'power evolving'?"

Seth was sitting outside under the tree, he had a dicent wifi connection by the school so he pulled out his tablet, he was doing some online class work as he enjoyed the peacefulness and seclusion of the outside.

Lily Screams loudly. "Curse then rift, i should have just went in. She pushed more power into sealing it. "To many presences, MUST focus..."

She lets out a muffled scream.

Silver ran over to lily trying her best to protect her. She knew lily would have problems facing the Rift. SInce the rift was made of dark magic that even if it didnt drain her power would fight her magic agaisnt its own. She should have told her to go ahead and go in...Silver sighed

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Damen puts his hands infront of him as he flips himself upright from his handstand postion and jumps out of the window after the mysterious man "You're not getting away so easily!!" he yelled sensing that the man was nearby and running as fast as he could , creating darkness beasts and sending them after the mysterious man.

[/QUOTE]
Night Wing heard someone yell That's. . ..Damen. . .. , thought Night Wing as she got out of bed and rushed out of the door, transforming into a crow as she tried to follow the path of Damen's life essence.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Damen puts his hands infront of him as he flips himself upright from his handstand postion and jumps out of the window after the mysterious man "You're not getting away so easily!!" he yelled sensing that the man was nearby and running as fast as he could , creating darkness beasts and sending them after the mysterious man.

[/QUOTE]
MEC growled and ran faster as he heard the boy follow him and send what sounded like some kind of animals after him. He managed to get to the gate just in time, and quickly ran into the woods.

(HaaaXD just as I finished , ill make something up about you running to the library, I'm going there too so we will meet up)

[QUOTE="The Elusive Shadow](HaaaXD just as I finished , ill make something up about you running to the library, I'm going there too so we will meet up)

[/QUOTE]
NateALis said:
(ok cool)
Move these kinds of talks to the OOC tab please. Your confusing the other RPers. There's a reason I just deleted like 40 of these things.

(Take it to the OOC tab :/ )

"Dammit!" Damen muttured to himself as he lost the sense of the mysterios person. Night Wing arrived as she perched herself on his shoulder 'What happened?' she asked, speaking in Damen's mind. "He got away. . ." he said angerily, 'Relax, don't stress it. We should probably head back to the dorm, who knows if he'll come back' suggested Night Wing. "Alright I'm coming" he said as he made both him and Night Wing a shadow as they reached their dorms hallway in a matter of seconds.

Just as Franklin was walking towards him the Kid made a run for it.

"well, he seemed to be in a hurry.I guess I'll just get on my way to the library then."Franklin said to himself"

@NateALis

The rift was a little pass half way sealed when Lily erupted into a series of screams. They were short but loud. Silver Ran for the door positioning her self to block any people coming in.

"I'll be right there" said Damen as he felt some other magical property, "Alright. . .I'm going to bed. G'night!" said Night Wing as she walked back to the dorm. Damen searched the dorms as he began sensing a dark property and hearing screams. He rushed to the dorm with two figures What the hell. . . He thought as he kept searching.

Rin thanked her when they reached the library and then went off to look for some books. After he found and checked out some books on chemistry and mythology, he came back to the area that she showed him. When Rin got there, he took the open seat next to the girl. "Thanks again for helping me find this place, I might've gone crazy if you hadn't shown this place to me." he said in a hushed tone, "Oh, by the way, I'm Rin Kazumi, a new student." He soon added.

@princxss

Lily could barley hold on to her powers. She let out a small low scream and saw silver change into wolf form and walk over to her.

Silver growled and tried shoving the new comer out.

@Veyd Sahvoz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back