• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven-Wing Academy

Kazehana said:
Heather rolled her eyes every so slightly, trying to pay attention to what was going on. She decided it might be nice to get a better view, so she started climbing the tree in hopes of getting a bird's-eye view of the violence.
@Veyd Sahvoz
Night Wing transformed into a crow, just to be safe, and flew up to a branch 1 up from Heather. She chirped a bit and looked down at her 'Psst I have a plan' she said, telepathically.

@Kazehana

(I've a bad feelin bout this :P )

(Ent, Quiet and just go with it. The shield bases off intentions meaning if you want to harm him your sealed off. If you want to be friendly your allowed pass.

LilyannaGaming said:
(Ent, Quiet and just go with it. The shield bases off intentions meaning if you want to harm him your sealed off. If you want to be friendly your allowed pass.
(But with that and with the state Ent is in, he might not think he's doing any harm, so if he thought he wasn't doing any harm by removing the air, would he be allowed to pass? )

GingerBread said:
(But with that and with the state Ent is in, he might not think he's doing any harm, so if he thought he wasn't doing any harm by removing the air, would he be allowed to pass? )
(If He wasn't thinking about hurting YOU then he would be allowed to past. )

Kazehana said:
Climbing past her, she muttered, "And what is that?" as she eyed the perfect spot to sit and watch, just a few branches up.
@Veyd Sahvoz
'Let's trap him' she suggested, flying onto Heather's shoulder. 'Think about it. We could restrain him if we catch him off gaurd ... worth a shot' said Night Wing. It might work…hopefully.

@Kazehana

Lily drops her swords in the process. Then when she looked at who it is who caught she tried to yell but had no energy. She felt her power restrain. She looked at her wrist and saw the bracelet. "Wh-hy?" She mumbled. Silver looked at the dome nervous lily might have fought back. She waits quietly from the outside of the dome. @DJGomez

Heather settled into her branch as she gazed on, hoping the leaves covered her yellow sundress. Wasn't the best camouflage, but it would be fine, or at least she presumed it would be. "Trap? With what?"

@Veyd Sahvoz

lily looked at him as if he where crazy, but nodded cause she had no choice. She had energy left to fight with. And that fact she was stuck in the dome with him. @DJGomez

"Close your eyes." Lily would feel an odd sensation come across her body as the dome closed to just big enough for her and Hayden as it sunk into the ground and traveled through the earth. The dome came back up behind silver as it opened and Hayden stood up and carried Lily to a corner of the area and setting her down. Hayden would get back up and reform his stone armor as he re approached Ent and saw a few others beginning to foment a plan to subdue Ent.

@LilyannaGaming @Kazehana @Veyd Sahvoz

Lily looked at silver. She hadn't felt anything since she was already numb. She saw Hayden about to approach Ent. "Hayden. D-don't." she managed to weakly say as she felt all Barriers and shields fall and fade to nothing. "If you get hurt I cant heal ethier of you or anyone else who would get hurt in the process." She said. @Veyd Sahvoz @GingerBread @metalcity @DJGomez @Kazehana

Kazehana said:
Heather settled into her branch as she gazed on, hoping the leaves covered her yellow sundress. Wasn't the best camouflage, but it would be fine, or at least she presumed it would be. "Trap? With what?"
@Veyd Sahvoz
"Magic" exclaimed Night Wing, shifting back to a human and sitting on a branch, moving her feet back and forth.

@Kazehana

Hayden ignored what lily said as he approached Ent little did lily know Hayden didnt fear pain and could take care of himself. He saw the others trying to trap Ent as Hayden pulled water from the humidity and turned the stone yard into mud. Combining it with the water he created a quicksand like mixture that Ent began to sink in, in addition he brought up stone pillars to grab ents arms to immobolize him.

@LilyannaGaming @Kazehana @Veyd Sahvoz @GingerBread @metalcity

Zane ran over and stopped a small distance from Ent, ready to help subdue him if he went even more berserk or escaped Hayden's traps. Abs followed, and remained even farther from Ent, because her powers weren't as useful as her brother's in these kinds of situations.

Aedus noticed the boy who had gotten involved earlier was trying to sink Ent in quicksand. No longer trapped in the barrier, Aedus took out a match and lit it. he made Wings made of fire appear on his back and left a bit of fire where he was before flying over to Ent and pulling him out of the Quicksand before the stone pillars could grab Ent's arms.

Aedus teleported back to the fire carrying Ent before leaving him there. Getting rid of his wings and turning it into a small fire ball Aedus turned to the boy "You have no reason to get involved. And if you try to hurt Ent, i will be forced to f-fight you" Aedus said, not sure why he was getting angry, he assumed it was because he didn't like seeing his boyfriend get hurt.

@metalcity @DJGomez

Last edited by a moderator:
Lily frustrated Snapped at Hayden. "Stop, Don't give him more of a reason to be angered. Anger is clearly what fuels him! Are you to blind to see that?" She yelled. "I was watching him fight me, I prepared for every move. I realized anger fueled him. Just like pain fuels me." she said sadly not wanting to admit it. She loved the feel of pain. It edged her on. That's what made her deadly I battle. (GUys I have to go and proplay wont be able to get on tomorrow.)

Irisviel watched from her window the chaos that ensued before her. Che clutched the fabric around her chest as she bit her lip in worry. She would intervene only if she had to. She kept her eyes on Hayden watching his every move and trying to keep herself inside the room.

She flipped some of her hair behind her back, giving a little hmph as she did. "I see no reason to get involved. I'm here simply to spectate. In fact..." she said just before snapping her fingers. After the flash, Violette got the seat with the best view, analyzing the battle for future use, while the others hung out in the denser foliage. Jaune hung upside down from a branch, having a little fun, while Verte watched in awe. Rouge tried to climb higher, wanting to get to the top of the tree.

@Veyd Sahvoz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back