• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven-Wing Academy

Aedus calmed down as Ent continued to whisper calming words into his ear; Aedus lifted his head up to look at Ent "E-Ent D-do y-you want t-to go d-do something......... I-I don't r-really want to s-sleep a-anymore" Aedus said as tears continued to stain his face.

@metalcity

Ent gave Aedus a reassuring smile and wiped away his tears. He kissed him on the forehead again as he seemed to like that before "It is your chose." Ent gently whispered as he gave Aedus a gentle hug before backing off looking him in the eyes.

@GingerBread

Aedus looked up at Ent, smiling when he felt Ent plant a kiss on his forehead. Aedus's eyes were glistening with unshed tears "W-we could g-go take a w-walk" Aedus suggested, giving Ent a smile "I-I d-don't mind w-what we d-do. W-we could t-train more if y-you want t-to" Aedus said, just wanting to take his mind off of the nightmare.

@metalcity

Night Wing roller over to look at Damen, who had his eyes closed and layed on his back. She lifted up her head and sat it on Damen's, the two of them fell asleep eventually, soundlessy.

@Anyone

(It's literally thr afternoon and we're relaxing xD )

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Night Wing roller over to look at Damen, who had his eyes closed and layed on his back. She lifted up her head and sat it on Damen's, the two of them fell asleep eventually, soundlessy.
@Anyone

(It's literally thr afternoon and we're relaxing xD )

[/QUOTE]
("relaxing" thats a new term...)

Aedus felt a strong crimson blush cover his face as he realized he wasn't wearing a shirt. Aedus picked up the shirt and quickly put it back on, looking down at the floor in an attempt to hide his blush.

@metalcity

Ent rolled his eyes "I really don't care about you being shirtless, just hurry up." Ent stated in annoyance at the boys immaturity. Ent opened the door and started to walk away.

@GingerBread

Last edited by a moderator:
"S-sorry" Aedus said as he finished putting on the shirt and grabbed his matches Maybe i should hide a spare match somewhere in case Ent tries to get rid of them again Aedus thought as he took a match out of the box and put it in his breast pocket before running and catching up to Ent before following behind him.

@metalcity

Ent lead Aedus to the courtyard, a big open space. The air around Ent changed again, he turned around to face Aedus "You can use your fire to make a sword right?" Ent asked before he would attack, making sure that he could defend himself.

@GingerBread (teehee you said breast)

"Y-yeah, why d-do you a-ask?" Aedus replied, hoping he wouldn't have to fight Ent, even if it wasn't a real fight; He didn't want to get hurt by Ent or hurt him.

@metalcity

As soon as Aedus saw Ent get a sword he got a match ready to light if he needed it. As soon as Ent started charging, Aedus lit the match not thinking he had enough time to create a sword and block the attack He instead created a shield and blocked Ent's attack with that.

@metalcity

As the shield appeared and bounced Ent's attack he smiled "Good, good block. Very good." Ent praised as he lifted his other hand up and clicked his fingers. A vacuum appeared around the shield and he then brought his other hand with the sword down, slashing at his chest. However it won't cut.

@GingerBread

Aedus beamed at the praise; he didn't notice Ent had taken away his shield and therefore lifted his arm up to block the attack. Aedus realized that his shield was gone when he felt the dull blade connect with his arm. Aedus let out a whimper of pain, slightly shocked that the blade didn't cut him.

@metalcity

Just as Ent touched Aedus he pulled back his attack "Just because I praise you, don't let your guard down." He stated, then he gave Aedus a smile "But you did well. I like that you couldn't make a sword so you made a shield. That surprised me a bit. Want to go again?" He asked.

@GingerBread

Aedus smiled at the praise he was being given, and it meant a lot more when it was coming from Ent "Y-yeah i don't mind going again" Aedus smiled, happy with all the praise he was getting. "I could probably win if he didn't keep getting rid of my weapons" Aedus thought aloud. As soon as he realized he had said it aloud he covered his mouth as if it would stop Ent from realizing what he had just said.

@metalcity

"I got rid of one, so don't complain. You never know what your opponent will do in combat. This is one of those instances where I'm teaching you never let your guard down in combat, even when you think you are safe." Ent charged in for another attack, he swung for his chest again.

@GingerBread

Aedus saw Ent charge in for another attack. Knowing he didn't have enough time to get a match out and create something to defend himself with, Aedus instead chose to jump back the attack narrowly missing him as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a match before striking it against the box creating a flame.

Aedus molded the flame into a sword and hid a flame smaller than a spec of dust in his back pocket, willing not to burn. Aedus stood ready for Ent to attack again.

@metalcity

Aedus brought his sword up to block Ent's attack, locking both their swords in a match of strength Ent seems to be a lot stronger than me Aedus thought as he felt his arms begin to grow tired.

@metalcity

Aedus saw Ent draw back and then go for another attack and decided to throw his sword behind Ent and teleport to it, leaving only a couple of Embers behind. Aedus was about to go for a counter attack but stopped halfway through his swing, not wanting to hurt his boyfriend in any way.

@metalcity

Users who are viewing this thread

Back