• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven-Wing Academy

Ent hit the boy with the sword and then Ent watched him teleport away "yea, fuck you!" He angrily shouted as he watched the boy run away. Then he turned his attention to Aedus "So, seeing that the piss head left. Let's resume where we left off." Ent charged, going to hit Aedus again.

@GingerBread

I'm sure Ent won't intentionally hurt he, he's probably making the weapon look dangerous and deadly to encourage me to dodge it Aedus thought as he saw how dangerous Ent's weapon looked. Aedus Noticed Ent charging towards him with his sword and managed to narrowly dodge the attack.

@metalcity

Aedus smiled as Ent complemented him, only just noticing the sword coming towards him out of the corner of his eye. Aedus tried to move out of the way of the attack, the blade only just hitting him, cutting through his shirt.

@metalcity

"Close, you are doing well. You must protect your weapon." He said as he finished his attack, then flipping the sword again and going to slash out the pocket containing the matches. Aiming to cut the under section of the pocket to make the matches fall to the floor.

@GingerBread

Aedus was confused by what Ent mean by protect his weapon I don't have a weapon, do i? Aedus thought as he felt something near his leg, looking down he saw Ent had cut his pocket causing his matches to fall to the floor Oh, he meant my matches

@metalcity

And with that Ent stopped his slash and took a step towards Aedus as he spun the sword around his fingers and pointed the tip at Aedus's neck "If this was a real fight, you would be dead." Then the sword left his hand and joined the normal air, Ent took a step back. "What did you learn? And you did well." He asked Aedus, with a serious tone.

@GingerBread

Aedus started panicking as he felt the tip of Ent's sword on his neck, Aedus started to calm when Ent got rid of the sword "Th-thanks, and I-I guess I l-learnt to N-never get in a f-fight with y-you" Aedus replied, smiling slightly "A-and to make s-sure i don't lose my w-weapon"

@metalcity

"Good, I remember before that you made fire with out matches. Do that in combat." He stated, then summoned two more swords in both his hands like before, blunt. Ent then went to attack Aedus "Use that fire. Fight back." He stated as he went for his attack.

@GingerBread

Last edited by a moderator:
Aedus tried to summon a flame in his hand but only managed to create a small spark that quickly died out; Doing this made Aedus feel tired and slowed down his reaction time, causing him to only be able to move back slightly but not enough to avoid the attack.

Aedus felt Ent's swords cut through his chest, luckily not going too deep, Aedus let out a cry of pain as the swords cut into him, staining the fabric of his shirt red with his blood, as it began to trickel down his torso. Already feeling tired Aedus fell to the ground, still conscious but exhausted.

@metalcity

Zane was planning on intervening in the fight between Ent and Jonas if it had gotten too heated, but the latter teleported away before he could even get out of his seat. With a sigh, he continued eating. He glanced over at his sister, who was too absorbed in her meal to even notice what was going on.

@GingerBread @metalcity

"Y-yeah" Aedus replied, giving Ent a reassuring smile I wonder if i could use fire to heal the wound? Aedus thought What's the worse that could happen? i doubt i'll burn myself Aedus thought, determined to at least try "H-hey E-Ent could you grab my m-matches for me?" Aedus asked.

@metalcity

"Th-thanks" Aedus said as he took the matches from Ent, before striking one against the box causing it to ignite, releasing a light yellow flame. Tucking the box back in his other pocket he held the flame in front of him. Aedus began focusing on the flame, trying to make it gentle and able to heal him You can do this Aedus, just imagine a moment where you were healed by someone or something gentle Aedus mentally encouraged himself.

Closing his eyes and focusing on the flame, Aedus thought back to the moment where he had been shot and was bleeding out on the floor, he thought about how gentle Night Wing had been when she had helped him and saved his life. Aedus used these memories to enhance the flame.

As he did this the flame started to change from a light yellow to a light orange, it wasn't a massively noticeable change but when Aedus opened his eyes and looked at the flame he noticed the changes, the flame also felt more gentle than normal fire. Aedus held the flame to his wounds, hoping he wasn't wrong and that the fire would heal him. As soon as the flames came into contact with his wounds they spread over them, enveloping the wounds in the gentle light; The flames soothed Aedus and took away the pain as they sealed up the wounds.

@metalcity

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yeah, i'm better now" Aedus beamed, happy that he had managed to heal himself with his fire This is so cool i wonder what else i can do with my fire. I wonder if i could make a type of fire that Ent couldn't put out? Aedus thought, wanting to find out more things that he could do with fire.

@metalcity

"Well, now that you feel better. We shall continue with your training." He stated as he walked away, then turning around and he summoned a blunt scythe "You need to know how to dodge many types of weapons." He stated as he waited for Aedus to get ready.

@GingerBread

"I-I think it would b-be better if I t-train and develop my powers" Aedus suggested, giving Ent a sheepish smile "B-because I D-don't intend to get into m-many fights" Aedus pointed out apprehensively, not wanting Ent to think he was saying the training was useless.

@metalcity

"There is a bigger plan behind my teaching methods. It will help you in many ways, more than just fighting. It will help you develop your powers as well. You won't see it yet." And with that Ent attacked Aedus again, slower than normal though. He swiped at him with the scythe.

@GingerBread

Aedus tiredly moved out of the way of the scythe, only just avoiding the attack "E-Ent, i don't r-really want to do anymore training right now" Aedus said, still feeling tired from trying to summon the fire earlier "I-I th-think i'm just g-going to take a n-nap"

@metalcity

Ent stopped "Fine. We will resume this later. Sleep now." The scythe combined with the air. Ent rolled his eyes "You can be so annoying. I'll take you to your dorm room." He offered Aedus his hand.

@GingerBread

"I-it's fine, Y-you don't have to" Aedus replied, assuming Ent was annoyed with him for quitting training so soon. And thought that Ent was just offering to take him to his dorm room to be nice.

@metalcity

Users who are viewing this thread

Back