• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven-Wing Academy

Night Wing walked over to Damen and leaned on him "We better go get some lunch" she stated, chuckling a bit. Damen nodded and headed back to the academy, Night Wing looked back at Zane and Abs "You coming?" she asked, leaning her head on Damen.

@Magattahana

Last edited by a moderator:
Aedus smiled as they walked to the Cafeteria, his worries from earlier gone. When they got to the cafeteria Aedus turned to Ent "Y-you go sit down and I'll get the food, Okay?"

@metalcity

Hayden happened to be sitting in a corner of a table eating a sandwich as he notices the group of people enter. One of them being Ent who he'd heard so much about and his additude. He prepared himself in the event that Ent wasn't going to prove the rumors wrong about himsef

@anyone in the cafeteria

Gearhead the Great]Jonas found a map of the campus and picked it up. He found the place to eat and went there. He bumped into a girl. "Sorry." [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24503-veyd-sahvoz/ said:
@Veyd Sahvoz[/URL]
Night Wing turner to look at him "Oh sorry…" she said while waiting on Zane and Abs.

@Magattahana

Aedus smiled as he walked over to the food, and got a tuna salad and a carton of milk for Ent and a standard mixed vegetable salad and water for himself. Once he was sure he had everything he wanted Aedus paid for all.

Aedus started walking over to where Ent was sitting and placed Ent's food in front of him and then Aedus sat down next to Ent "T-thats what you wanted, right?" Aedus asked, hoping he hadn't gotten the wrong food for Ent.

@metalcity

Ent smiled as he saw Aedus approach with the food, and what he wanted. he nodded and took the food off Aedus and started to eat "Thank you!" He exclaimed loudly as he devoured the food.

@GingerBread

Hayden's ears perked at the sound of a girl and recognized who it was. Getting up he went over to see abs and her brother Zane not far.

@Magattahana

Aedus smiled at Ent's reaction and began to eat his salad, albeit at a slower pace than Ent. Once Aedus Had finished his Salad he cuddled up to Ent, smiling contently I guess i was wrong about wanting to Break up with Ent

@metalcity

[QUOTE="Gearhead the Great]"I was getting something to eat. Do you know what we're having?"

[/QUOTE]
"Whatever you guys want" said Night Wing, walking next to Damen and turning into a crow only to be able to sit on his shoulder. Damen glanced at her "I suppose I could get something" he explained, heading to the cafeteria.

(LUNCHTIME GUYS)

Abs gave Hayden a hug, while earning a simple little fist bump from Zane. "Hey," the two said simultaneously. "We're heading to the cafeteria to eat," Abs explained.

"Care to join us?" Zane offered, with a smile. @everyonelol

Aedus continued cuddling into Ent assuming He was okay with it as he hadn't tried to stop him yet "I still need to train" Aedus mumbled to himself, planning on getting stronger at least being able to run away more efficiently and being able to help other people.

@metalcity

Ent smiled as he over heard Aedus "I can help you." He stated as he patted Aedus on the head gently. However, Ent was enjoying the extra warmth Aedus was giving off as he cuddled.

@GingerBread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back