• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Raven-Wing Academy

Aedus stopped moving backwards and looked up, shocked when he heard Ent say please He's never said please before, I should at least listen to what he has to say Aedus thought, more doubt creeping into his mind about whether or not what he was doing was the right thing "O-okay, I-I'll listen"

@metalcity

Ent got closer, glad that he would listen. Ent gently hugged Aedus. He started to whisper into his ear "My true name is Arcane Entity. Call me what you want. Second, I am a devil and a cat. You know both of my sides, my devil side wants to kill everything. My cat side wants to be like a cat. It is like a see-saw, currently I am in the middle. If I go into one side I soon follow with my other side. You get all that?" He worried slightly that he is just confusing Aedus more.

@GingerBread

"Y-yeah" Aedus replied, Not sure how this was going to change anything "B-but, I-I don't s-see how th-this changes w-what i was going to d-do" Aedus said, as he got out the hug "I-I understand th-that it's n-not completely your fault th-that you tried to k-kill me. B-but th-that doesn't ch-change the f-fact that y-you might j-just randomly s-snap and try to k-kill me"

@metalcity

"It is not random. Like I said, my devil side comes out when I want to kill people. My cat side comes out when I get things like fish and stuff." He continued, glad that Aedus left the hug and was now listening to him. "Again, I am sorry for before. My pride got in the way, I know what happened. But, I didn't want to show defeat." he sighed, glad he got that off his continence. He returned to his rough side. "Now, Aedus. You are the only person not letting me kill literally everyone here. So, I would advise you don't 'see other people' Because there won't be any other people." He continued with.

@GingerBread

Aedus smiled as he heard Ent apologise for earlier, but his smile faded when Ent went back to talking about killing people So if i break up with him he'll kill everyone here? Aedus thought, not really sure how to respond to that threat he moved on "S-so if your 'D-devil side' does c-come out, is th-there anyway i c-can stop i-it?"

@metalcity

"How would I know? All I hear is the dying screams of my victims, no one tries to stop me. And I don't really want to try it with you." he stated. Not sure what else to say.

@GingerBread

Aedus visibly winced at the mention of murder and killing "O-okay. D-do you w-want to d-do s-something to-together?" Aedus asked, trying to change the subject, so that they weren't talking about death and murder anymore.

@metalcity

Well you didn't give me much of a choice Aedus thought, not wanting to say it out loud "Y-yeah, we're s-still a c-couple" Aedus said, giving Ent a small smile "So what do you want to do?"

@metalcity

Ent smiled "Well, after all that stuff. I feel like killing people." He stated shrugging slightly "But I guess you wouldn't like that so wanna get something to eat?" He continued with kindly.

@GingerBread

Aedus frowned slightly when Ent brought up killing people again but he tried to ignore it and move onto the other topic of food "O-okay, that sounds g-good, lets get some food" Aedus said smiling happily at Ent "Maybe you should avoid having fish though" Aedus said, half joking half worried that if Ent did have fish he would go insane and try to kill him again

@metalcity

Last edited by a moderator:
Ent frowned "Urg, fine!" He angrily snapped "But if I can't have fish. Then you cant have non meat related food. Mr vegetarian." He joked. Which was then ruined when some one new approached "What do you want? Boy?!" He angrily exclaimed, annoyed someone would talk to them at the current time.

@Gearhead the Great @GingerBread

"Fine you can have fish" Aedus said smiling at Ent, his smile turned into a frown when he heard Ent yell at someone "C-calm down E-Ent" Aedus said, resting a hand on Ent's shoulder before turning his attention towards the new boy "H-hello" Aedus smiled kindly at the boy "S-sorry about E-Ent"

@metalcity @Gearhead the Great

"It's... it's fine. I like fish, let's go."

He wished they could leave the "Ent" guy behind, but they were going to have to bring him along.

"He just really likes his fish" Aedus replied, smiling sheepishly as if he was trying to apologise for Ent's actions "I'm Aedus by the way" Aedus introduced himself, before turning his attention towards Ent "Y-you shouldn't just threaten p-people like that" Aedus whispered to Ent so Jonas couldn't hear.

"O-okay, but c-can you try to c-control your anger? F-for me?" Aedus asked gently, giving Ent a small smile. Aedus didn't really like the way Jonas had just ignored his boyfriend, but he could see why he would, when Ent is as 'abrasive' as he is. Aedus turned his attention towards Jonas "You can go on ahead, if you'd like" Aedus suggested, smiling kindly at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back